The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2019, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 10
horneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of light
Got stopped at Woodlands immigration

Hi bros, came back from JB today and brought procomil delay spray with me back. I got stopped and checked and had my particulars taken. I didnt know it was allowed. Was brought to dispose it in a bin near the escalator and then I asked about follow up actions but officers said they will call you if they want to. What does this mean and anyone can advice? TIA

Last edited by horneemeeh; 03-01-2019 at 11:23 PM.
Old 03-01-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 13
EnolaGay is a splendid one to beholdEnolaGay is a splendid one to beholdEnolaGay is a splendid one to beholdEnolaGay is a splendid one to beholdEnolaGay is a splendid one to beholdEnolaGay is a splendid one to beholdEnolaGay is a splendid one to behold
Re: Got stopped at Woodlands immigration

Be careful. May be forwarded to HSA n they may go n raid ur house. Good luck.
Old 04-01-2019, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 828 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2616 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by horneemeeh View Post
Hi bros, came back from JB today and brought procomil delay spray with me back. I got stopped and checked and had my particulars taken. I didnt know it was allowed. Was brought to dispose it in a bin near the escalator and then I asked about follow up actions but officers said they will call you if they want to. What does this mean and anyone can advice? TIA
When you are out of sight, the officers will draw lots to see who can take the delay spray home to try

Don't worry, all the seized items that have some value will not likely to leave the office as "evidence" for follow-up. Maybe only seized bak kwa is disposed , because not halal no use to them.
Old 04-01-2019, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 18
lilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud of

Ask you throw away means never take action against you. Likely they later pick from the bin and use themselves.
Old 04-01-2019, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 10
horneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmei View Post
Ask you throw away means never take action against you. Likely they later pick from the bin and use themselves.
Will i get any letters sent to my home? Officer said they might call me . If so, for what
Old 04-01-2019, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 19
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Will i get any letters sent to my home? Officer said they might call me . If so, for what
Ask for the cost and direction where to buy, if ur throw away does work as prescribe on the label.
Old 04-01-2019, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
lackadaisical deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I dun think anything wrong right?
Old 04-01-2019, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
moronsense deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymoronsense deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wat is wrong with that?
Old 04-01-2019, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
DaisyTrump deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Trying to scare you
Old 04-01-2019, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11974 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmei View Post
Yes I believe also.
So they spare you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1