The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 24-03-2023, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ClingClong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread...highlight=lara

Lara

Look: attractive, open door I knew hosei Liao.

Body: slim not skinny, firm D+ Perky ass. Nice firm body.

Bbbj: no hand. Good tongue action. Very good.

Frenching: spoken lots of it =)

Fj: tight. very hardworking, powerful cowgirl, studio system. Not for the weak heart

Finger/ paint: allowed. Shaved

Communication: acceptable English

Gfe: gao gao

Overall. Super decent session!!
Old 24-03-2023, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 13
sarumonkey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had session with Barbie
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=925912

What can i say, never had service like hers before.

Best GFE, also gave massage in between. Massage was great and catbath from shoulders until knees.
Old 24-03-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Hardraisin is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Yogurt (Seduction)

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthr...ghlight=yogurt

Looks- 9/10 very pretty model like facial features
Body- 8.5/10 love the bum
Boobs- 9/10 C cup, rounded and jiggly bouncy like jelly
Bbbj- 8.5/10 power suctions, licked shaft of my cock while she’s looking at me then she went all way down. Damn nice feeling
Fj- 9/10 lustful moves on bed. Touched her
Body while she ride me. She really very itchy.
Gfe: 8.5/10 wrapped her hands around me and kisses me before lying on my chest
Old 24-03-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 4
poiuy12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypoiuy12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had a tarma session with Christian & Dior from GentlemenClub.
Date 22/3/2023

Location: Apartment. Clean and spacious. Bed mattress is on the floor.

Looks: Christian looks young milf, Dior looks syt-OL.
Body: Christian is slim, Dior is a bit borderline chubby (bigboned)
Boobs: Christian has enhanced boobs, Dior's were huge and looked & felt natural.
BBBJ: Would have loved to be longer but was busy with the other girl while one was sucking.
FJ: Dior rode first and was very tight. Can feel muscles squeezing and milking. Christian was less tight.
Moans: Dior had sultry moans while Christian was more softer moans.
Massage: Both started with light massage before moving to double catbath, 1 on each side. then 1 go down south while the other goes up top.

RTF: Don't think so. Much prefer Jennie with her SYT and sexy body and service.
Old 24-03-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
jackyka is stuck in moderation for some time to come

(Had to take this new cutie) Minnie from Lust

Looks-pretty syt. better than photo, long hair. Nice features, big enough eyes, Especially her lips.

Body- heavy asset, big C meaty bottom. Slim mid sector. Not fat. Can u image that

Bj: w some hand work but not a lot. Good tongue action.

Frenching: did I mentioned her attractive lips? She got strong tougue too.

Fj- accommodating. W her nice tits & meaty ass, cowgirl was awesome! Very good espression. Tried few postions

Gfe: sweet girl to be with.

Overall: Service above average. SYT, pretty face, fun loving character plus her asset I enjoyed my session

okt: experienced. Girls photo/ info accurate. Service always top notch. Ty. Keep it up.
Old 24-03-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
darkboi97 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydarkboi97 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Emily from Kinkythai
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread...ighlight=emily

Dear bros, you don't want to miss out on this young and demure babe.

Looks: 10/10 - She has a beautiful smile that will glow on you. Standing at 170+ cm tall it really meet my desire to bang someone like a model.

Body: 9/10 - Natural B's firm boobs for you to grab

BBBJ: 9/10 - Emily will blow you with passion. Almost lost it to her!

FJ: 10/10 Her moans are insane, first shot was done in missionary she is sensitive and gets wet easily.

Overall experience: 10/10 Bros Mai tu liao come try out yourself.
Old 24-03-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

A quick note. If you have targeted a FL, do book her quickly. A lot of ladies have decided to cut short their trips (from the usual 2-weeks to merely 1-week) because there are simply too many girls in town and the competition is fierce. Most of them are not earning enough and have lotsa overhead expenses to stay on.
Old 24-03-2023, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
Positivera deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had a session with Diamond and Molly from Gentlemen.

FR is based on my session with them:
from my point of view, Diamond is more like a model whereas for molly is mid-20's uni student but that's not my purpose of this visit.
we did not communicate much but they accommodated to every single action i requested for. Less talk more movement
Both their pair of melons are really impressive, my hands are big and it is nice to press, hold and squeeze. nips are nice to suck and play with. and massage both at same time
we had 69, technically 69 for me, one sif on my face one busy with my 2ic.
Hearing both their moan was so responsive and real (you can tell from fake moans).
i also had a nice boob fuck from Diamond too.
They are nice girls, totally recommend trying them for some fun
Old 24-03-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristie009 View Post
A quick note. If you have targeted a FL, do book her quickly. A lot of ladies have decided to cut short their trips (from the usual 2-weeks to merely 1-week) because there are simply too many girls in town and the competition is fierce. Most of them are not earning enough and have lotsa overhead expenses to stay on.
Your recent bonk no longer avail..

Sian jit pua..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 24-03-2023, 02:59 PM
Samster

kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Your recent bonk no longer avail..

Sian jit pua..
I am fucking pissed! I have pre-confirmed RTF slots for Wawa with GX over the weekend but she left this morning. Just finished asking GX to bend over for me just now. Raw, rough and sadist, think GX must be fucking sore right now.
Old 24-03-2023, 03:01 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 13
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Wow, this SR Jennifer suddenly 'disappeared' from SR's stable

Wonder if she got baoed
Really? Wanted to RTF her. Haven't spoke to OKT yet or log into sbf since Wednesday. What a waste if it's true.
Old 24-03-2023, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridsystem View Post
Really? Wanted to RTF her. Haven't spoke to OKT yet or log into sbf since Wednesday. What a waste if it's true.
At the very least, you get to bonk Jennifer. I couldn't even get a slot and she left. KNS!
Old 24-03-2023, 03:11 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 13
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristie009 View Post
At the very least, you get to bonk Jennifer. I couldn't even get a slot and she left. KNS!
Lol... She is a really nice bonk. Pretty face, DFK, really geniune enjoying herself with my service. Chemistry plays an important part. Now got to look for another pretty lass who provide excellent DFK and bbbj liao.
Old 24-03-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 5
uncommonname is one of the Best!uncommonname is one of the Best!uncommonname is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncommonname View Post
Took Cartoon from Flirtygirls and had a intense session
https://sammyboyforum.info/showth...861&highlight=

Thanks okt for the smooth arrangment and recommend me this service oriented lady

Looks 9/10 same as photo provided no bait and switch, look more pretty in real person

Body 8/10 slight tan with natural b cup

French 8.5/10 tongue fighting throughout the session

Bbbj 9/10 playing the mushroom head, licking my whole shaft and balls

AR 8.5/10 lift up my leg and work her way to my butt hole, ticklish feeling quite shiok

Pussy 9/10 tight and love to be painted

FJ 10/10 seriously love hard pounding and wet easily, no ky needed. Her moans make me cannot tahan and I pull out and cum in her mouth with some on her boobs lol

Massage 9/10 solid type, not a pianist

GFE 9/10 always smiling, submissive type. Will keep u engaging throughout the session.

RTF: Yes
Just finish a rtf session with cartoon. All great. She's leaving in a couple of days, if have time will rtf her once more before she leaves our shore.
Old 24-03-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridsystem View Post
Lol... She is a really nice bonk. Pretty face, DFK, really geniune enjoying herself with my service. Chemistry plays an important part. Now got to look for another pretty lass who provide excellent DFK and bbbj liao.
Really enjoyed her DFK too but sadly Jennifer has stopped work/returned home.

At least got healthy number of options in the market now so it's a matter of time before finding the next good one
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1