The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2022, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 417 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 5
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jb massage with special

Just want to write my review for Sawadee thai spa, went on July 9th 2022

visit the HV spa, they told the massage auntie and the xiao jie who svc me is different person so I am a bit sianz. I am looking for the kind of ML that can build rapport with me with massaging then ask GQ one

so I decide to withdraw from HV spa, and go sawadee instead

Took 120 min massage -> damage 120 RM

As expected, A thai Auntie was assign to me, I think at least 45 years old
but auntie skill is really good the way she massage and gua gen is damn solid, not anyhow one

2 hour massage, after massage for 1 hour, I turn over, the playability is really hire compare to SG spa

She said "wanna massage there? 100 RM?"

I say okay

then after a while she keep saying I look handsome lol, then I ask take off her entire top to massage me, when she undress, waaa her cleavage is really good and papaya is really good for a 40+ years old...damn big sia, then she took off her bra, sedap...

then after a while I cannot tahan, get up and kiss her neck and fine tune her tits, she is a bit turn on, then I put my hand into her pant, almost feel like finger her, she didn't stop me

in SG if I do that, they will say cannot and ask me to stop..

then she say "you want to B2B? extra money", meanwhile my hand in slowly put into her pant

I dk what is B2B, she say "body to body"....oh they offer FJ too

but I suddenly cum...sianz, the whole thing is too high for me....

I dun have do a FJ with the Thai, her skill is damn good and GFE is high

Would go back again, total damage RM 120 + RM100 for everything, if have B2B might need to top up

Feel like going back again solo, cos this time I go in with my friend, so waste a lot of time go KSL shopping, next time I go back solo will go for my massage marathon
Old 11-07-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
Iceman90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So Expensive now? Last time was like RM50 per shot. Now need RM100!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christin View Post

visit the HV spa, they told the massage auntie and the xiao jie who svc me is different person so I am a bit sianz. I am looking for the kind of ML that can build rapport with me with massaging then ask GQ one

but auntie skill is really good the way she massage and gua gen is damn solid, not anyhow one

2 hour massage, after massage for 1 hour, I turn over, the playability is really hire compare to SG spa

I say okay

then after a while she keep saying I look handsome lol, then I ask take off her entire top to massage me, when she undress, waaa her cleavage is really good and papaya is really good for a 40+ years old...damn big sia, then she took off her bra, sedap...

then after a while I cannot tahan, get up and kiss her neck and fine tune her tits, she is a bit turn on, then I put my hand into her pant, almost feel like finger her, she didn't stop me

then she say "you want to B2B? extra money", meanwhile my hand in slowly put into her pant

Would go back again, total damage RM 120 + RM100 for everything, if have B2B might need to top up

Feel like going back again solo, cos this time I go in with my friend, so waste a lot of time go KSL shopping, next time I go back solo will go for my massage marathon
Old 11-07-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold

ya sawadee is all auntie, cui

I rejected even HJ, much less anything more

but massage is good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christin View Post

I say okay

Old 11-07-2022, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman90 View Post
Sinkie carrot spotted...happy can liao
Old 12-07-2022, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Robo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Market price still 50 bro hj. Maybe top up extra 50 autoroam. Thats y she gave u package100rm. Doubt they will will do fj.
Old 12-07-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 16
kuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to behold

For sawadee,
Top up 50-HJ + Roam with clothes on
Top up 100-HJ+Top off autoroam+BBBJ
Top up 150-FJ

Not all ladies do BBBJ and FJ, do negotiate.

Normally when the massage lady offer GQ I won't ask the price, I will just ask what they are willing to do and just pay the market rate after the deed. if they insist want you to pay more just say sorry, I only pay the market rate and walk off.

If they quote a price for the service they offer, I will just tell them the market rate and I won't even take a HJ if they don't agree to the market rate.

For me is either you earn market rate or earn nothing (I will still tip for massage if massage is still good after I turn down GQ)

For FJ at sawadee, I believe it is not allowed by the owner to have FJ in the shop, thus they are not allowed to have condoms with them. If you want to negotiate for FJ bring your own condom and a little plastic bag. Then tell the lady you have a condom and a trash bag with you and you can dispose of your own condom after you leave. This greatly improves your chances of getting a FJ.

So far at sawadee I have not been rejected FJ when I offer.

Hope my sharing helps, enjoy bros

If you zap me, please tell me what I did wrong. I don't hold grudges, but would definitely wanna know what I did wrong.
Old 12-07-2022, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Robo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuatos View Post
For sawadee,
Top up 150-FJ

Normally when the massage lady offer GQ I won't ask the price, I will just ask what they are willing to do and just pay the market rate after the deed. if they insist want you to pay more just say sorry, I only pay the market rate and walk off.

If they quote a price for the service they offer, I will just tell them the market rate and I won't even take a HJ if they don't agree to the market rate.

For me is either you earn market rate or earn nothing (I will still tip for massage if massage is still good after I turn down GQ)

For FJ at sawadee, I believe it is not allowed by the owner to have FJ in the shop, thus they are not allowed to have condoms with them. If you want to negotiate for FJ bring your own condom and a little plastic bag. Then tell the lady you have a condom and a trash bag with you and you can dispose of your own condom after you leave. This greatly improves your chances of getting a FJ.

Great info bro.
Old 12-07-2022, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 14
serpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Taman molek sawadee spa heard 3 months renovated. Can anyone confirm?
Old 12-07-2022, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold

great info
but all above 37 yrs old or so.

you F 得下去 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuatos View Post
For sawadee,
Top up 150-FJ

Old 12-07-2022, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman90 View Post
Think he didn't type the full service he got. He paid 100 ringgits for autoroam with tops off and HJ and yeah that is the market rate.

HJ only 50 ringgits.
Add 50 for top off and autoroam not sure about including BBBJ.
Add another 50 for full FJ.

Please do not overpay and don't inflate prices unnecessarily.
Old 14-07-2022, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by winliaoloh View Post
have tried vx spa before as king spa was packed. do pm me if interested for reviews,looking for good no.s in kingspa to try.... kena 40 + yo masseuse and saw many SYT there...
Quote:
Originally Posted by idreamyou View Post
Went to king spa 2 #7 young pretty syt can speak good English but took by my gf, I take #59 not pretty, meaty but breast big 50 for hj 50 for topless, any bro got good number to intro at king spa 2? Love the environment there can bring along partner, free sauna
Quote:
Originally Posted by bad^boi View Post
Dun know why everytime I set foot in KS, I always kanna aunty
Any pro bro can share any tips to get the syt here?

Always see other bros being attended to by syt, but counter always call aunty for me
Anybody interested creating a telegram group for this joint?
Those wearing white top are usually the syt n chio ones
Old 15-07-2022, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
soloist123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

King Spa 1 more syt or King Spa 2 ? I wanna hit the chances by walking in. Recommendations?
Old 15-07-2022, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2551 / Power: 16
bad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
Anybody interested creating a telegram group for this joint?
Those wearing white top are usually the syt n chio ones
I oso realsied the white tops are typically the chio ones, the black ones like aunty.
Old 15-07-2022, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by soloist123 View Post
King Spa 1 more syt or King Spa 2 ? I wanna hit the chances by walking in. Recommendations?
most of the syt's from ks1 all shifted to ks2 when they just reopen their ks2, hence now ks2 got more syt's and also they have sauna room too

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad^boi View Post
I oso realsied the white tops are typically the chio ones, the black ones like aunty.
Yes. the white ones are usually angpai's and have alot of appointments while the black ones usually are very free lol
Old 17-07-2022, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2551 / Power: 16
bad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond repute

LOL so how to get to the ang pais!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1