The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-05-2022, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Peeps like this really throw face, lol. Little bit only come forum cry and try sabo. Not like the ML could have done anything to you apart from reject your advance
Agree. Those low life. Feel sad for the society to have them around.
Old 16-05-2022, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8150 / Power: 20
kason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond repute

Our bro limso1983 already edit his post liao thanks to all bros for the help. When theres any misunderstanding everyone just help abit will make things solved and good.

Last edited by kason; 16-05-2022 at 07:20 AM. Reason: Help
Old 16-05-2022, 03:25 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Limso1983 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by kason View Post
Guys he already remove the threat he post earlier but this post here still not remove. Think bro limso1983 points too low and need some bros here to upped his points so that can he edit this post and to remove it. See if anyone can upped his points or not.
Need to edit the post to remove address and comments
Old 16-05-2022, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 11
h3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
U be surprised there are many rich bros out there. I heard there are those that spend few k just to impress the lady. If the lady willing to have sex with u , it’s either she’s already doing it ( FL convert ) , or those social one ( generally they don’t but if u offer high enough , like 1-3k perhaps , and there r those that really like you and they will not even accept your money. I find the last group most problematic as I am not single obviously, so just to come out , have fun and go home.
Paying for sex can be with love or with money. Ironically paying with love will end up costing more financially, this is the advise I can give to all new bros who just starting out to chiong.

When I was younger I used to like the feeling that the ML or KTV girl would let me unlock for free, makes my ego feel good, because of that I will spend a lot of money on gifts, travel and monthly allowance for them.

Now that I'm much older and have seen most of what the scene has to offer, I feel really stupid for my younger self. Now is all transactional, if during the session I find her to be attractive, I will just offer a small sum to top up, if can then just do it, if cannot then sua,no harm asking. Everything is pure transaction now, like going to get a hair cut.

No point thinking you are Andy Lau or Song Joon Ki and trying to seduce them. This will cost you way more money in the long term
Old 16-05-2022, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kason View Post
Our bro limso1983 already edit his post liao thanks to all bros for the help. When theres any misunderstanding everyone just help abit will make things solved and good.
Good that he came to his senses. We cannot always get what we want. Complaining is fine but try not to do things like putting address. It's all about discretion good or bad m
Old 16-05-2022, 09:27 AM
Samster

bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

PS: since I got zapped for being childish and talking like a guru, I have removed. Thank you unidentified zapper, it must have touched you. Rest my case.

Last edited by bondage; 16-05-2022 at 02:41 PM.
Old 16-05-2022, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Peeps like this really throw face, lol. Little bit only come forum cry and try sabo. Not like the ML could have done anything to you apart from reject your advances
Hits and misses are the rule in this game. Without the misses, how can there be hits?

Last edited by bondage; 16-05-2022 at 09:47 AM.
Old 16-05-2022, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

34B Jiao Jiao

Tried after couple of review in here. Take what other written with pinch of salt.
Physical attributes have nothing to shout about.
Reasonably good attitudes and willing to please.
Stay with housemate which some might already know is who.

FN@100 probably just right. RTM is not high.
Old 16-05-2022, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

Commando FALL IN!

Today lim bei commando a new comer Gem! Fresh from Oven! Confirm no regret!
(IF NOT GOOD LIMBEI CHOP MY KUKU BIRD)

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/bi-er-massage/

She just arrive in our SG Shore last then 1 week! Very green

I was given a location was super convenient near to FP.

In the end need to walk to hotel like 3 mins walk. First time go hotel for ML. Abit panic. But so far quite ok no check for visitor. Can just walk in le.

Today I heng, cuz they just changed room. She told me previous customer she do one the room got smell and no window.

When open door she wore a long black dress and with make up. Elegant style. Not bad. Look wise 8/10. The photo look alike from the advertisement. But the photo got Meitu Xiu Xiu confirm chop.

Body wise I CONFIRM see already wet. The body D cup NATURALLLLLLL and No FATTTS. This one can become model if she want.

Massage got learn from Shifu back from the China mainland. I would say 7/10. Still got plenty to improvement.

Sensual TSK TSK TSK. This one powerpackz the breast so fondle, at the back bua bua from leg to body. No horse run sia. And also use tongue to lick lick 👅. Perfect moments. 10/10.

Afterwards turn back and lick ur nipple and help you release.
Unforgettable when she face to face meet. Is like damn chio. When tie up the hair. Machiam like rent a sugarbabe. The Gfe is no word to say one.

The only setback is hotel room, hopefully she can find a new condo soon

Personality wise super kind and very chatty. Can talk eveything under the sun.

My new regular liao.
Old 16-05-2022, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 19
jansen82 is one of the Best!jansen82 is one of the Best!jansen82 is one of the Best!jansen82 is one of the Best!

Have anybody tried the ladies from $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.org and qianjin.net ?
Old 16-05-2022, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2225 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stong1049 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-11.co/yue-yue-massage/
Seldom post here since my chionging days.
This girl here is definitely worth every dollar spent.

Nicely shape big boobs.(natural)

Face like angel.

Bo wei gong!
Upz for gd recommndation. Agree with u on above.

The Last time a ML helped me to shower was Ai Ni. Felt loved by Yue Yue's gentleness and great sensual. Brought back fond memories of awesome services that I received more than 10 years ago with her sensual and bbbj.

Love her looks, boobs and porcelain skin so its definitely a YES for RTM.

Just to add that massage + bbbj + CIM is $150. Bbbj is done with water first. Let u find out the rest urself... enjoy. :)Its rare to find such a high GFE ML who likes to lick my sensitive spots.

Last edited by MLTR; 16-05-2022 at 05:30 PM.
Old 16-05-2022, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 16
audio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Is her bbbj worth a $30 top up? Seems expensive if it’s not even a Cim.
Didn’t go for that. Just went for the $100 value menu..
Old 16-05-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 16
audio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhangXiaoFan View Post
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/joy-massage/

Any bro tried this lady from Japan?
Any FR? Really from Japan?
Age gotta +20. Was in/out in 35mins. RTM NO.
Old 16-05-2022, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhangXiaoFan View Post
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/joy-massage/

Any bro tried this lady from Japan?
Any FR? Really from Japan?

At your own risk.
Plus 20 years and some Kg
Old 16-05-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
34B Jiao Jiao

Tried after couple of review in here. Take what other written with pinch of salt.
Physical attributes have nothing to shout about.
Reasonably good attitudes and willing to please.
Stay with housemate which some might already know is who.

FN@100 probably just right. RTM is not high.
Thanks for the heads up.

C
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1