The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-01-2016, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
brassicbrassic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
You gave a good suggestion. I always believe a picture speaks a thousand words too. Thats the reason why i plan to revamp the whole Oct Cheong List in 2016. And turn it to something like the Food List Format. Its going to be a big project involving tearing the cheong list apart,look thru this thread again and start searching for photos online as well as taking photos of my own.

1. Each booking joint will have to take up 1 post,with maps,photos and instruction on how to get there.

2. I have to watch out for breaching of this forum's rules & regulations during posting when i keyed in information like name cards,addresses,tel etc too.

3. There are about 11 official booking joints in Batam and numerous unofficial ones,hehehe....and i am only talking about licensed booking joints for now.

4. Let's not forget the Cheong list also contain KTVs,night clubs,disco,pubs and Masssage Shops stuffs where i need to start pulling them into different category one at a time.

Baby step a time,i think i might do it but i just want to take it in a more leisurely pace,not like its gonna be a task or job that i must complete it by X time or X date. Ultimately after its completion,everything including the food list,the basic Batam walk thru guide and the cheong list will be brought under 1 link free for everyone's reference so newbies will not end up like me when i 1st time go Batam.

2014 : Basic Batam Walk Through Guide

2015 : Batam Food List (Founder of Batam Cheong List was bro NewYorker,i think..i simply modify and update it whenever possible)

2016 : Batam Less Common Places of Interest (this is my priority for 2016)

The final and biggest ONGOING problem for me will be updating the content of the listings,hehehe...and i have to make it easy for myself to update it too.

Just take me as NATO (No Action,Talk Only) for now as i do not wish to feel overly committed to doing what i wish and like to do. If it becomes like a job commitment or a kind of routine,its going to be boring for me,hehehe...and by the way,i arent doing it alone. Lots of bro here like yourself who contributed to this thread positively has always been a big help to me. Thank you all.

Cheers!
Thk u for shareing this information bro nono.

I will be making my first virgin trip to batam soon.

Hopeful one day can able to join u.
Old 17-01-2016, 03:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -253 / Power: 0
HelloWAH HelloWAH HelloWAH

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
u shld hv found out the actual price u post, and u hv the fuck cheek to post.

then get fuck off this forum and specially this thread, pls la come out with
something that is better then John,

Yes I bark louder then other so what , read and understand my Id. . And the who fuck r u for posting other pple personal info on the thread.
If you go temple ask for 4D. The deity also scare to give you number if you say
(u shld hv found out the actual price u post, and u hv the fuck cheek to post.)

You think John thing is better? Tell lies to bring samster here to go support his kawan not cheap pretend as cheap Marine restaurant.

Understand ur ID? You really think you are a dog....hahaha?

And lastly, kindly show me the link that i post other personal info on the thread. If you can,t provide the link, you are really damn stupid to say i got post.

言论自由10000岁10000岁10000 10000岁FREEDOM OF SPEECH 10000 YEARS OLD 10000 YEARS OLD 10000 10000 YEARS OLD.
Old 17-01-2016, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
brassicbrassic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
New Berry price increase starts from now till around 5th Feb.

600k to 650k

800k to 850k

1000k to 1100k

1200k to 1300k

1500k to 1600k

Around CNY eve onward,pricing will be increase by 40%,higher (800k girl to 1.2 million rupiah) than last year's 20% to 25% (800k to 1 million rupiah).
Bro nono,can i ask by 12 feb friday,will the booking joint price comes down to normal?

My plan is to try yr 3 safer overnite booking girl joints for my first batam trip.

Thank u.

I pmed u,hoping for yr reply.
Old 17-01-2016, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 12
TempterYee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTempterYee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarCity View Post
New member/reader who just walk in,plz take note of

https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.p...ostcount=34273

to knw his character & be reminded to

Ignore my reminder if u plan to read unrelated things in this thread. If u have read this post before,pls skip as it may not be for u.
Best reminder for the beginning 2016.

i just did.

I just up u 3 points for a good reminder.
Old 17-01-2016, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
doggy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Now i thinking go after cny or before cny, will be going as a newbie alone to chiong chiong
Old 17-01-2016, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee123 View Post
i was going batam on 30dec reached new pertama indah batam time 11.30am, and no see cewek , ask the mami . mami said open on 1pm.
Permata Indah opens at 1pm. At 1pm to 145pm,you will likely see zombie ceweks mixed with non-zombie ceweks. By 2pm,you should be able to see the full force better quality "humanly" girls. As mentioned previously,different booking joint has a different culture. And Permata Indah will usually be my last or 2nd last station to visit.

Depending who you interact with,some OKTs do give discount.

More about Permata Indah.

The common complain from cheongster heading to Permata Indah is,the girls there dont show interest to walk in customers,some even has the high up proud attitude look. And i realize that is the reason why they CANNOT show interest to walk in customers becos of the structure of the fish tank.

Walk towards the tank,you will see that the tank was block by Glass windows which has only 2 walking entrances. The next time if you go there,try to go and sit inside the tank (i tried before) and view from the inside out (illustratively). You will realize that you CANNOT SEE the people clearly from the inside clearly as it has been blocked by the Glass panel's reflection. Like this example below (illustration) :

Mr Bean thought no one was looking cos of the glass,hehehe...

The trick here is to walk into one of the 2 small opening and pop your head in to show your face there to the girls to see if they were to show interest in you. There are most time about 30 girls in there,so you will need to pop your face in there a few times alternatively in between the 2 entrances to let them see you. And becos there are more girls,so you will need to slowly bookmark each of the SYTs there,hehehe...out of 10 girls,probably 2-3 is considered as SYT,2-3 cmi,the rest will be either MILF or semi syt. But when the joint mix every girl up,one tends to go "blind",hehehe...some of my friends can end up forgetting the face of the girls they bookmarked too...lol.

4 OKTs i have seen so far in Permata Indah,2 mamis and 2 papis.Each has a different characteristic in dealing with customers. You will need to try to bargain,but if cannot then you just met up with the Mami/Papi that didnt allow bargaining. One need not have to be too hard up about bargaining in Permata tho cos overall pricing is still cheaper than in Happy 8,Bunga,MM and Indah 2.

Permata Indah is also a KTV by night,so they were not afraid of having no business as their line of business do not completely rely on day time's overnight booking. In other words,their eggs are spread on different basket.

Thats all i have to share and i shared base on experience,other bros may have a different perspective. But do note that on picking girls from Permata Indah,luck,experience and interaction with OKT is crucial.

One man's meat and poison theory applies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingman View Post
mayb can just link u up for supper wen u free timing
Hehehehe...i really really really must thank you for your good recommendation in this Jan trip,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I have appended this out of my door. I bought in in Batam 2 years ago, when I went there for CNY.
Neighbors are wondering what is this strange thing...
Hehehe...what is this "strange" thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Look like this time of the year i should go visit Sekupang :

https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.p...ostcount=32906

U knw why????

The year of the MONKEYS is approaching!!
Enjoy yourself,just be careful of those monkeys there. It may turn into a catastrophe if you arent careful with your belongings. In central city area,you need to be careful with your personal belongings against human,outside city area...be careful of monkeys,hehehe...

And DONT you ever try bringing one of them back from Batam to Sillypore,hehehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
I usually use booking.com bcos can easily make changes and also just need a card to secure booking. No confirm payment.
Thanks for the info,its been a long time since i booked a hotel room online. If its not becos its a newbie group trip,i would not have browse since the types of room i wish to book from the stated 3 hotels were usually not sold online,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trenz View Post
try https://www.expedia.com.sg but price higher
Thank you for the information,bro.

Shall go in to take a look.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 17-01-2016, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempterYee View Post

I just up u 3 points for a good reminder.
Ha!Ha!..use ignore button on tat moron oso can earn rep pts here.

Wat tat guy scare most is loneliness in this forum. Nw u can start watching out for those who replied to his postings (noticeable trouble makers like...*u knw who lah!*).

I just use tat ignore button ,do i get yr 3 points too (i got 175 nw)?

I'm just passing by tonite...don't need take me seriously,lol..
Old 17-01-2016, 11:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -253 / Power: 0
HelloWAH HelloWAH HelloWAH

Like to say thanks to this person who give me 7 points and say.

Batam Info Thread 17-01-2016 06:25 PM up you for good post.

You are indeed a clever person who use your brain to think and you know my post is actually a good post. Too bad here got many stupid people who don,t even know what happen and all started to bark together...lol. And thanks again my friend for the points.
Old 17-01-2016, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Enjoy yourself,just be careful of those monkeys there. It may turn into a catastrophe if you arent careful with your belongings. In central city area,you need to be careful with your personal belongings against human,outside city area...be careful of monkeys,hehehe...

And DONT you ever try bringing one of them back from Batam to Sillypore,hehehehe...
Thx for yr reminder on the monkeys & no need worry,i won't steal the monkeys.

Quote:
Hehehehe...i really really really must thank you for your good recommendation in this Jan trip,hehehe...
Oh...tis is going to be interesting.

Looking fwd to yr coming 24th summary for tis trip,bro.
Old 18-01-2016, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 10
manicals deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanicals deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
UassA constitutional 1st Amendment Law applies to SBF also
This is hard to miss if i look harder

Goodluck guys!

Soon, like the viet thread,there's likely be a Batam Info thread 2,thread 3 & so on..

History repeats
Old 18-01-2016, 03:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rahhmans deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro going to Batam this week end ?
Old 18-01-2016, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevewong View Post
speaking of kue lapis .

i particularly picky with the type of that cake , i prefer the 'milky' variant .
which has more cream added upon making it .

i tend to dislike kue lapis that are too greasy or too much cinnamon .
So far, HOLLAND BAKERY has the best kue Lapis. IMHO.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 18-01-2016, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
steevewong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
So far, HOLLAND BAKERY has the best kue Lapis. IMHO.
HOLLAN BAKERY never fails ... their business been running since before i was born lol .
Old 18-01-2016, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 12
TheRedLantern is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheRedLantern is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheRedLantern is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
"DIANA" brand kuah lapis is sold in NTUC Fairprice so no need to travel all the way to Batam to buy it.
Ntuc fairprice sells "Monica" brand, not "Diana"
Old 18-01-2016, 07:21 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedLantern View Post
Ntuc fairprice sells "Monica" brand, not "Diana"
For kueh lapis it is seasonal at Fairprice as they only bring in different brands & varieties during the hari raya festive season..... I have seen various brands on sale such as Belia, Delilah, Glory, Makcik, Diana, Masterdam, Bengawan, Madura..... they come from many countries not only Indonesia.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread