The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 15
sexlance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wife decides to become a FL

Hi, bros. A little background on what happened. I married a ktv girl for 7 years. And recently, she decided to go back into FL line. I objected to no avail. She insisted that if i cannot accept, she can leave. So i gave in. However, the strange thing is that i do not feel much pain letting other man fuck her, neither do i feel excitement. I do still love her. But why didn't i feel much? I am confused at this point.
Old 12-04-2019, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 20
tungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Wife decides to become a FL

You are crazy if you accept it.

Brothers who up me please leave down nick so that I can up you back
Old 12-04-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1296 / Power: 16
uslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud of

is it the legendary 7 year itch.
Old 12-04-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

Thats what i tot. Am i going crazy? I dont know? I am not feeling anything. No anger, no jealousy, nothing. But i still care for her? Why?
Old 12-04-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Numb ? Too many overwhelming emotions.
Anyway, keep us updated as you are first case I have seen firsthand.
Would you like to share why she decided to became FL ?
Financial freedom ?
Old 12-04-2019, 11:45 PM
Samster

Many things lead to this. 1stly, her sister have some financial problem and i am not able to help. 2ndly, she met an old friend who is already a millionaire (no kidding, she has a few million in her bank account and her condo is enbloc for 5 mil) and is still doing ML business. Also, my wife worked in a few jobs and couldnt last more than 10 months. So a few of these things happen and she decided to go into this line. Want this happened, i was thinking to myself, is this my retribution? Is this kama that i have to return?
Old 12-04-2019, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This is what we always say “Lets call a spade, a spade”. Not all are like that but I guess the temptation is there. There must be a reason that trigger her action.

Base on your explanation it basically boils down to money. To some people money is on top of everything, love is nothing other than just sex.

Once into this line there is no return.
Old 12-04-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

From what i know, she blames me for asking her to go back to work and let other ppl dispise her. For causing her mental illness(yes, she really say she have mental illness). Then she says this is her karma which she needs to pay.
Old 12-04-2019, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4466 / Power: 10
VIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexlance View Post
Hi, bros. A little background on what happened. I married a ktv girl for 7 years. And recently, she decided to go back into FL line. I objected to no avail. She insisted that if i cannot accept, she can leave. So i gave in. However, the strange thing is that i do not feel much pain letting other man fuck her, neither do i feel excitement. I do still love her. But why didn't i feel much? I am confused at this point.
Old man said, can marry a chicken to be wife and not marry a Wife to be chicken.
Old 13-04-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12828 / Power: 21
Arse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond repute

so bro sexlance, the likely reason is monetary?
or both, the sex as well
Old 13-04-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster

I think its monetory too. But i am confused about my numbness. Not that i dont feel sad or angry. I just have a little. Not something that will spoil my entire day.
Old 13-04-2019, 12:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Sue Sue Kids deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, just ask u a simple question?

Do u still love yr wife?
Old 13-04-2019, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 11
MaseratiBoy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMaseratiBoy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Since numb. Why not help your wife earn some cash? Market your wife here
Old 13-04-2019, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

A ktv gal easily 5-10k 1 month... some even dun need to sleep with customers...
Not to forget the gifts that the customer give... iphone etc and many more

U tell her to be sales gal or office admin 1 month maybe 2k? U think how Long she can last?

Be FL also temporary I Guess? Cos 1 day she still will grow old... but in a marriage I will never accept that

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 13-04-2019, 05:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold

Still got market for MILFs and GILFs.

You like to wear green hat?
I only wear green jockey cap in army. Hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1