The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2017, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 8
Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of
Re: Playing with FIRE - home maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
Do write a FR on the abalone painting session you had after she shaved.

Then your followers in this thread can also get a taste of your good fortune.

What was her reaction when you first asked her to spread her legs so that you could give her a nice paint job? Did her legs quiver with excitement and her juice started flowing? Did she moan and hold your head against her pussy?

Tell us about it.
U kind of say it all bro.

On that particular day, she gave me a cheeky look and tell me it's clean now. I was caught by surprise that she actually shave it cos she had showed resistance to it just few hours ago. Wala, it's clean shaven within the next few hours.

I slip in my hands into her shorts to confirm it. Nicely shaven, and finger slip into her hole easily. Think she wet even before I slip in. She is horny before i even started. haha. Push her into the toilet and the rest is history.
Old 31-10-2017, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
JinYanDao is Cool - loads of Potential

Read Liao buay tahan this weekend need to find a freelance maid to release tension
Old 01-11-2017, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
GanWuSeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JinYanDao View Post
Read Liao buay tahan this weekend need to find a freelance maid to release tension
You got lobang for freelance maid?
Old 03-11-2017, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

for info - playing with fire:

An employer checking her domestic worker's belongings chanced upon a note written by the maid, saying she had been sexually abused by the boss' husband in the very house she worked in.

In the note addressed to the couple's eldest son, the maid, then 23, said she was embarrassed to describe the "very shameful" conduct of Saffie Supa'at, who had "bothered" her.

However, the maid did not hand the note to the son as she felt uncomfortable and did not want to "spoil the family", according to a court hearing.

Her employer, instead of checking if the contents of the note were true, threw away the book in which it was written.

She then asked the maid to pack her belongings the next day, which was Jan 31 last year, after she had a discussion with her husband.

The maid, however, left the Hougang flat only the following day, on Feb 1.

After leaving the house, in the vicinity of Hougang Primary School, she met another Indonesian maid she had come to know, and told her that she had been chased out.

That maid took her to see a friend, who accompanied her to make a police report.

The victim, who started work in the household on Dec 14, 2015, initially enjoyed working for the couple. But this was short-lived.

Soon, Saffie started "bothering her and did "a lot of funny things" to her in less than two weeks.

Convicting Saffie last month of six charges of molestation and insulting the modesty of a woman after a four-day trial, District Judge John Ng rejected the defence's evidence that the maid was lying to set Saffie up.

The court heard that during the first incident in January last year, the maid was drying plates in the kitchen when Saffie suddenly brushed her buttocks and smiled, before saying: "Why?"

Saffie admitted to the act but said it was accidental as the space in the kitchen was small.

However, the court was told, over the next few days, he brushed the maid's buttocks two more times, touched her chest and uttered words to insult her modesty.

Saffie was sentenced to jail for 14 months and two weeks yesterday.

Two charges of exposing himself were also considered during sentencing.

Pressing for at least 16 months' jail, Deputy Public Prosecutor Kavita Uthrapathy said Saffie wasted no time in embarking on a campaign of sexual harassment against the victim very soon after she started work.

She argued that the sexual assaults on the victim were "sustained, persistent and premeditated".

She said: "If not for (Saffie's wife) finding the victim's note, it is very likely that the offending would have continued and perhaps even escalated."

She added that Saffie committed the brazen offences when his wife was at work, and lacked remorse.

Saffie, represented by Mr Wilbur Lim, could have been jailed for up to three years and/or fined for each count of molestation; and jailed for up to 18 months and/or fined for each charge of insulting modesty.
Old 05-11-2017, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

TS is like the proverbial moth that flits around the open flame. One wrong move and it is sayonara. Yet, the thrill is such that it is an irresistible adventure.

The dangers of being caught adds fuel to the fire...making it burn ever brighter and more attractive.

For those who has tasted such forbidden fruits before you will understand its allure. And just like any addiction, it is not easy to let go.

Now that the maid has experienced the exceptional pleasures of having her pussy licked and sucked, she is also addicted and yearns for more.

As for the TS, now that he has tasted her pussy and her love juice, I am sure he also cannot forget the unique aroma and taste too....

So, despite the dangers he will continue ad she will insist that he does ... just exercise care and play smart. With a bit of luck, both parties can carry on and enjoy each other without crashing in flames!
Old 05-11-2017, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
SlowWalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All you guys so daring
Old 05-11-2017, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
huangxiaozhu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowWalker View Post
All you guys so daring
Very daring indeed
Old 09-11-2017, 09:32 AM
Samster

Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of

Working on a plan. Update you guys once any progress.
Old 09-11-2017, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
veryrich229 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro or she purposely let u see..lol
Old 09-11-2017, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphaoasis View Post
Working on a plan. Update you guys once any progress.
Haha...really curious about what plan u have in mind. I guess after all the 'rush' jobs in the home toilet, both of you are ready to progress to some more leisurely action in a more conducive surrounding with a proper bed!

Good luck and tell us about it once you have ironed out the details...
Old 11-11-2017, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
Good luck and tell us about it once you have ironed out the details...
Thanks bro....
Old 11-11-2017, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 826 / Power: 17
playb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to behold

looking forward to the details
Old 13-11-2017, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mission accomplished!!!

I whisper to her last night that I will send her to marketing this morning, while giving her a kiss on her forehead to wish her goodnight. She pulled me back and ask me what's going on? I told her to wash herself clean clean and wait for me at the carpark entrance tomorrow morning.

She can't wait for the morning to come (neither do I) and we both wake up damn early(4am+). Had a quickie session with her in the kitchen as usual which finished with a CIM.

Morning came. I took a deliberate wayang for a morning jogging session, and pick her up at the carpark. Once she board the car, she keep questioning where we are going, why I go marketing with her in jogging attire, etc. I told her to keep quiet and let me concentrate on driving, while one hand caressing her boobie. Oh man, she is in red hot bra as usual, instantly got my morning erection again. Grab her hand to my erected rod and ask her to stroke it. Gosh, it's so difficult to concentrate on driving now.

Double quick time, I drive into a MSCP and circled around for a good spot. After a wild goose chase, I settled in one of the top floor in a MSCP. Lucky I survey the place a few days ago, and got lucky that the place is vacant. She is still wondering why we are in a MSCP. I took out my super hardon cock and ask her to blow me. Very difficult for her to bend down to blow me, we switch to the back seats. She is freaking wet by now. I went south and gave her a good licking.

OOOhhh Ohhhhh the stereo is super loud and probably first time i head her letting out such loud moan as most of the time it's in wee hours at home and we need to be discreet. Her moan make me damn excited. Keep on licking her pussy and she squirt like no tomorrow. I reach for a condom, capped on and pump her hard. Switch position and ask her to ride on me instead. It's one of the best ride ever......
Old 13-11-2017, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

keep the updates coming bro, great stuff.
Old 13-11-2017, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 7
EasternWind deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEasternWind deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It is always a high risk when playing with maid .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1