The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2016, 08:54 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 15
Arlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to all
Thumbs up Best Juagen Master In Amk = Ling Ling Jie

Intro to bro’s a very rare lady for massage and juagen , she is highly recommended by her RTM customer for her skillful massage . 玲玲姐 is famous while she operate in changi v massage palour a few years back , Alot of bro’s go for her superb juagen service. Juagen can help problem like early ejaculation ,prolong ejaculation and prostate theraphy, her professional massage will really relieve ur muscle tension and bodyache. Call her to engage her service now!!

Name:玲玲(LINGLING)
Looks: NA
Height:NA
Boobs: NA

Service Provided

Head/Neck/Shoulder Massage [头,颈,肩部按摩] 100% Satisfaction

Full Body Chinese Medical Oil Massage [中医经络推油法] 100% Satisfaction

Authentic Chinese Acupressure/Shiatsu Massage [正宗中式按摩和指压] 100% Satisfaction

Back Kneeling [跪背] 100% Satisfaction

Health & Body Care Therapy [肾部理疗和保健] 100% Satisfaction

Juagen[抓根] 100% Satisfaction

What She Don’t Do:

Fuck Job & Other Services Not Listed Above

Damage for Massage:

$120/One Massage Package With 1 Juagen/60 Min

$120/1次按摩和抓根服务/60 分钟

Contact Ling Ling Jie: 97823801

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatPaPa View Post
Prostate Care Treatment : 前列线保养 ★★★★★

This treatment will be done and perform by Ling Ling Jie The Master.

What Are the Benefits of Prostate Massage Therapy?

Prostate massage therapy
Prostate massage therapy is the practice of massaging the male prostate either for medical or therapeutic reasons. The use of prostate massage therapy is anecdotally supported for a range of conditions. These conditions include erectile dysfunction and chronic prostatitis.

BENEFITS
What are the benefits of prostate massage therapy?
Prostatic massage is thought to help clear the prostatic duct. This duct, or pipeline, runs between your prostate and the rest of your reproductive and urinary system. Massaging may produce a spontaneous secretion of fluid. This secretion may help clear this duct of any fluids. This could help eliminate any symptoms you’re experiencing.

Summary of the above statement.

1. This therapy may clear your prostatic duct.
2. Clearing excess fluid may reduce or relieve your symptoms.

CONDITIONS
What conditions can prostate massage therapy help?
Most studies that have looked at the use of prostate massage have been very small and not decisive. For that reason, some doctors may not support the use of prostate massage.

However, certain groups of men may benefit from prostate massage. Men with the following conditions may find symptomatic relief when they use prostate massage:

Painful ejaculation

Massage therapy may ease fluid blockages in your reproductive system. These kinks may cause you to experience discomfort or pain while ejaculating. Massage might eliminate them.

Erectile dysfunction

Before today’s more modern treatment options, men used massage therapy and prostate stimulation to treat erectile dysfunction (ED). Some men still use it today along with other ED treatments or alone. More mainstream ED treatments include medications, pumps, and implants.

Urine flow

The prostate surrounds your urethra. As swelling and inflammation in the prostate increase, the prostate may begin to interfere with or even cut off your flow of urine. If prostate massage therapy helps eliminate some of that swelling, your urine flow may improve.

Prostatitis

Before antibiotics and more specialized treatments were available, massage therapy was the primary treatment for prostatitis. Now that doctors understand a bit more about the multitude of disorders that make up the prostatitis diagnosis, treatments have become more specialized.

What to expect during a prostate massage

During a prostate massage, the person performing the massage will insert a gloved, lubricated finger into your rectum. She’ll gently press on, or massage, the prostate for awhile. The massage might be uncomfortable for a few moments, as she is pushing in and thus you will drip out ' dirty fluid '.

More explanations will be done by Ling Ling Jie

Last edited by Arlong; 09-03-2023 at 12:02 AM.
Old 18-12-2016, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Best Juagen Master In Amk = Ling Ling Jie

MR for 玲玲姐

Finally managed to book famous JG master 玲玲姐 two days to service my little bro engine

玲玲姐is very friendly and chatty nice lady , her JG service and attitude is excellent , i would say she is the best JG master i ever met

After taking shower she ask me whether to take some massage first or direct to JG ? i reply please direct to concentrate to JG service my little bro as my main purpose is to that

So she start to do JG service , while she touch touch press press awhile on below she can actually told me what problem and which area will pain and what causes these pain ,told me the two side of my thigh will feel painful , when she lightly press it is really feel very painful ,after she explain that is because some of the root around the area was block

she than told me later after her JG service the pain will gone and ask me whether believe or not ? i was thinking sure or not so full of confidence , she told me if later after JG service if that area still feel pain she dont collect the service money from me 还痛不收费

After she continue the JG service and maintenance , ask me still feel painful or not , wow really magical 神奇,the pain really gone , i got to give thump up for her , and she also teach me the correct way to PCC , now than know PCC also got knowledge , really must thank her very much , a very wonderful session with her with learning knowledge too

RTM : Will sure look for her again

Overall for her service i will rate : 10/10 for her professional service

Highly recommend to those need real JG service and maintenance your little bro

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 19-12-2016, 12:12 AM
Samster (A)

Arlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken6890 View Post
MR for 玲玲姐

Finally managed to book famous JG master 玲玲姐 two days to service my little bro engine

玲玲姐is very friendly and chatty nice lady , her JG service and attitude is excellent , i would say she is the best JG master i ever met

After taking shower she ask me whether to take some massage first or direct to JG ? i reply please direct to concentrate to JG service my little bro as my main purpose is to that

So she start to do JG service , while she touch touch press press awhile on below she can actually told me what problem and which area will pain and what causes these pain ,told me the two side of my thigh will feel painful , when she lightly press it is really feel very painful ,after she explain that is because some of the root around the area was block

she than told me later after her JG service the pain will gone and ask me whether believe or not ? i was thinking sure or not so full of confidence , she told me if later after JG service if that area still feel pain she dont collect the service money from me 还痛不收费

After she continue the JG service and maintenance , ask me still feel painful or not , wow really magical 神奇,the pain really gone , i got to give thump up for her , and she also teach me the correct way to PCC , now than know PCC also got knowledge , really must thank her very much , a very wonderful session with her with learning knowledge too

thanks for support
Old 19-12-2016, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
joyeo00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I wanna have a good juagen...
Old 19-12-2016, 07:55 AM
Samster (A)

bump bump bump
Old 19-12-2016, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 10
hornysquirt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhornysquirt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

can give me the location.i need maintainece
Old 19-12-2016, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jestino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken6890 View Post
MR for 玲玲姐

Bro! Share contact pls!
Old 19-12-2016, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
GGkosen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro! Share ctc pls! Thank you!
Old 19-12-2016, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jestino View Post
Bro! Share contact pls!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GGkosen View Post
Bro! Share ctc pls! Thank you!
hi bro , the contact can find on top TS posting

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 19-12-2016, 03:49 PM
Samster (A)

bump bump bump
Old 19-12-2016, 05:41 PM
Samster (A)

bump bump bump
Old 19-12-2016, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 19
trademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to behold

Managed to get a slot for jg.

Really got to thanks the TS for sharing such a gem. She just massage a few time on the thigh n can diagnosed where u will feel pain due to improper pcc. The pain is all gone after the 1hr session.

Friendly lady whom came out from retired to help bros correct their veins. Location is OK if u drive but a bit of walking from nearest mrt station. Enter from carpark area.

Highly recommended.
Old 19-12-2016, 07:44 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trademark View Post
Managed to get a slot for jg.

Really got to thanks the TS for sharing such a gem. She just massage a few time on the thigh n can diagnosed where u will feel pain due to improper pcc. The pain is all gone after the 1hr session.

Friendly lady whom came out from retired to help bros correct their veins. Location is OK if u drive but a bit of walking from nearest mrt station. Enter from carpark area.

Highly recommended.
thanks for the MR
Old 19-12-2016, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
soulmanseah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

short FR on Ling Ling Jie
i tried her over the weekend. i had tried other JG before. All ended with HJ. However, Ling Ling Jie is different. She is the authentic type of JG. No nonsense. Not like those any how press press and HJ for you. So I’m quite impressed.
She is very frank, she tell me once she start to press my Di Di. Say I had HJ too much or could have HJ wrongly and ended “some veins are stuck” in my Di Di. I was like WOW! How the hell she knows….
She than tell me cannot anyhow anyhow PCC wan. Will spoiled your Di Di.. I grow so big first time a lady tell me the proper way of how to PCC “- _- .. I was like WT…
Than she say let me try something different. She put her hand in some cold metal cup than massage my Di Di.. than later she heat up another hand using some heating device like TCM… than cold n warm.. my Di Di ma li kita liao…. She say this is call “cold hot treatment” it is to stimulate the blood circulation in our Di Di… first time I had this “cold hot JG!”
Overall im very satisfied. She will explain this and that… so its an eye opener and educational for me.
DMG: 100/1h for normal JG. Cold hot JG treatment is 150/1h
Service: JG only. As mentioned she does pro JG no nonsense.
Ratings: 9/10, I think if she had some soft music those relaxing spa massage music will be fantastic. Than I will give 10/10!
RTS : why not ? return to service my Di Di. So that I can maintain it for optimal performance. Today I tried my newly “service weapon”… hmmm got some difference.. will try a few more times see will be more power or not ^^ that’s why than I decided to do this FR to share with more Bros since I feel some differences…
Old 20-12-2016, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 12
coffeeSG is one of the Best!coffeeSG is one of the Best!coffeeSG is one of the Best!

pure therapy?
no one mentioned how she look.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1