The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2012, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 16
Anel King deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAnel King deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Prostate Massage

Hi Brothers

3 years ago, I went to Qingdao for some work. Luckily the hotel I stayed in had an in house spa. Called for a girl to my room for a full body massage.

During which she asked if I wanted to Da Fri Chi, HJ. I of course said yes. But this was while I was laying on my tummy.

She got in between my legs after taking out my boxers, While I still facing down, and started play with my balls & dick.

The next Question got me curious, "want me to finger your ass?" I had heard of prostate massages trough the ass before. So I said ok.

She used oil and after oil my ass, she put in her finger and pressed on the prostate and started massaging it. I was in heaven. it was a totally different experience. I started shooting within 2 mins and it was a strong cum and it was alot. My Body went soft for a few mins. She changed the towel under me while I recovered.

I told her to extend another hour and give me another 2 rounds of the same after some price negotiation. ( forgot 3 years already)

The next 2 round, one face down & other face up, were damn shiok and heavenly. I shot the same amount of sperm each time with the same power.

Last year i was in the same hotel, but they stop in room servicing so did not get a chance to try it again.

I was wondering if any bro here have experience the same before and know of women who provide this same service in Singapore.

Retired from visiting Pros. Just enjoying Jua Gen.

My Threads:
Prostate Massage
Passage of time – From a Boy to a Man!
Need Help On How To Make My Wife Sexually Active?
Sexy Colleagues We Fantasize or Lust for
Old 13-12-2012, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
smikel is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmikel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Prostate Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anel King View Post
Hi Brothers

3 years ago, I went to Qingdao for some work. Luckily the hotel I stayed in had an in house spa. Called for a girl to my room for a full body massage.

During which she asked if I wanted to Da Fri Chi, HJ. I of course said yes. But this was while I was laying on my tummy.

She got in between my legs after taking out my boxers, While I still facing down, and started play with my balls & dick.

The next Question got me curious, "want me to finger your ass?" I had heard of prostate massages trough the ass before. So I said ok.

She used oil and after oil my ass, she put in her finger and pressed on the prostate and started massaging it. I was in heaven. it was a totally different experience. I started shooting within 2 mins and it was a strong cum and it was alot. My Body went soft for a few mins. She changed the towel under me while I recovered.

I told her to extend another hour and give me another 2 rounds of the same after some price negotiation. ( forgot 3 years already)

The next 2 round, one face down & other face up, were damn shiok and heavenly. I shot the same amount of sperm each time with the same power.

Last year i was in the same hotel, but they stop in room servicing so did not get a chance to try it again.

I was wondering if any bro here have experience the same before and know of women who provide this same service in Singapore.
Yes, Maya....
Old 13-12-2012, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 12
johnnyjj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Prostate Massage

do tell me about her
Old 13-12-2012, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jasonpoonz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls advise where to get this service pls. Would like to try
Old 05-05-2013, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 18
LUCKY4261 is one of the Best!LUCKY4261 is one of the Best!LUCKY4261 is one of the Best!

share ctc please!

ps for digging up old thread!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1