The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2010, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 16
Anel King deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAnel King deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Sexy Colleagues We Fantasize or Lust for

Hi Brothers & Sisters.

Not sure if there is already a thread on this.

The aim of this thread is to share with everyone about our work place. The People we work with. But more importantly, the sexy, horny or sexily dressed people we lust, crave or want to have sex with.

I think you catch my drift.

Regards
Anel King
Old 01-07-2010, 12:17 PM
Samster

Anel King deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAnel King deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Sexy Colleagues We Fantasize or Lust for

Let me start the ball rolling.

I my office, there are mainly Chinese & Indian working with a few Minahs, doing trading.

I the accounts we have 1 Chinese lady, in her 30's. she is originally from china. But married and settled here with 2 kids. She Speaks decent English.

She always dresses to kill. Showing her curves. I think she is a 34C-28-32.about 1.7cm tall. Always in tight blouses and pants of short skirts.

Once she even came sleeveless top and a skirt so short that when she sat, can see her pink g string.

That whole day all the guys couldn't concentrate. if they had their way, they would have had a gang bang with her.

I sure many bros out there have had similar experiences to share.

Even our SBF sisters also would have had their fair share of lusting for their colleagues in office, be it guys or girls. So cum & share with us.

Please do share

Regards
Anel King
Old 01-07-2010, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 16
honybro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bros,

I do have such experience too..i reme my ex colleague alwys chatting abt her sexual experience with the other gals frenz, her figure i guess should be 33D-25-34 type...then i reme at her bdae the gals give her a super sexy g-string tat transparent in front type..shiok when i c it...imagine she wearing it..

now she is married & have kid liao, still hot though trying hard to get her horny and up her if got chance..haha
Old 02-07-2010, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

i have to admit that i have fantasies about my secretary as well as another chick from sales ....
Old 02-07-2010, 12:31 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gardener deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

there's a open minded classmate in my class, once she told us that she is upset that her boy masturbate himself, she wanted to do all the stuff for him, that's when i start fantasize about her, forgot to mention that she has a pair of nice boobs that always make me peek on her deep cleavage, and she always wore mini skirt and upskirt incautiously as well. besides that i realize that she always love to adjust her bra in the public, which means giving me chance to imagine how she caress herself...
Old 06-07-2010, 11:53 AM
Samster

Hi bros & sis

There is a Recep girl in our office. She sits alone right in front to welcome customers & answers the phone calls.

She is a Minah, about 1.68m, 34C breast, typical Malay tan and looks are about 8/10. She always wear a mini skirt and a low cut blouse which reveals her ample boobs and some times her bra cup. Sometimes even sleeveless.

When ever i call the mainline and she answers, i alway get a hardon. She has a sexy sweet voice that you would want to have phone sex with.

When ever i meet her, since she is seated, can have a clear look into her longkang. Sometime her bra and tops are about to explode as her breast seem to be too big for them.

I sure customer are happy to see her and dispatch & courier people are always eager to come to out office just to have a look.

Every morning when we enter the office, she is the 1st one we meet.

What a way to start your work everyday. Nice view of a pair of boobs spilling out and a sexy voice. Enough to start with a second hardon in the morning.

Regards
Anel King
Old 06-07-2010, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
abcxyz1606 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

in my ex company there's a female colleague ard 25-26 age. when i call her on desk phone she always sound abit seductive, and sometimes she makes those breathless sounds while she's on the phone w me and working on the computer.

once we crowded around another colleage's desk to look at something and she was standing at my back, right hand side. i stepped back abit and right hand accidentally bump into her left breast. im sure she felt it then i purposely stepped back few more times to bump her breasts accidentally again.. had a good time wanking after that..
Old 06-07-2010, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Ehh... where are the Cosmetic company guys???? Clarins, M.A.C etc?

Clarins and M.A.C the staff that turned up is like 95% female and all makeup skilled okay

I think if you one of the 5% guys who work there u would be numb to pretty gals after a month at the mx

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 07-07-2010, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Where got guys? All are either half-assed tranny or gay.
Why you so like dat?
Old 07-07-2010, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 20
Advent is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAdvent is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: Sexy Colleagues We Fantasize or Lust for

my my.. I wouldnt mind working for a month no salary work at a cosmetics company. Imagine the abudance of SYTs!!
Old 07-07-2010, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

i dont know wheter or not they are actually Gayboys lah, but they hav the equipment, just that the wiring is different thats all. But anyway the CEO of Clarins look quite Man and whole night very busy pose for picture. in 800+ Clarins staff there, i think not more than 40+ guys max.

I tell you, even the 40+ Clarins old charbo also makeup to power max level

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1