The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2010, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 16
Anel King deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAnel King deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Passage of time – From a Boy to a Man!

Been reading a lot from other posts in this forum about the all the other brothers & sisters experiences of their sexual life’s.

Now, I'm inspired to post my own life history so far.

90% true. The rest can’t really remember much, so tried to ad in some spice to get it to as close as I can Remember.

So here it goes.

Regards
Anel King

PS: Brothers and Sisters of SBF. 1 request, please do up my points if you like what you read. If you don't like it, just go on to the next thread. Thanks in advance.
Old 21-06-2010, 04:19 PM
Samster

Anel King deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAnel King deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Passage of time – From a Boy to a Man!

Introduction – About the confused Boy.

I was born in 1978, in an average north Indian family where dad was in the military and was hardly at home. Mom was working as well to make ends meet to the family. So I grew up as a shy & reserved boy.

When I was 5, I got a brother. So all the attention went to him. Mom stopped working to take care of us. Dad did try to spend time with us. But military life was still hard back in the 80’s. So I always had a difficulty in communicating with him while growing up.

When I was in primary 2, I sort of had some independence as I would walk to & from school every day. Was a 15 min walk. (PS. Not like kids now days, even 5 min away, parents will drop & pick them up every day. Doesn’t if they are in Primary, Secondary or JC)

In school, I didn’t have much friends. So I was always to myself and alone. When my class mates would talk, I would just quietly sit next to them and listen intently.

As I was growing, there were some nights when I woke up to go to the toilet, I would see my dad watching tv. But when he noticed me, he would rush to grab the remote to reduce the volume. I didn’t care much but I did notice a black briefcase on the table with him. It was only 10 years later did I discover that he had Blue video tapes in the black briefcase.:

Regards
Anel King

PS: Brothers and Sisters of SBF. 1 request, please do up my points if you like what you read. If you don't like it, just go on to the next thread. Thanks in advance.

Also sorry for the long winded intro needed to give a clear back ground info about me before proceeding.
Old 22-06-2010, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 14
impartial deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue.
Old 22-06-2010, 09:53 AM
Samster

Chapter 1- My 1st Hard On(Cock Stand) – Don’t know why?

When I was in Primary 5, the movie Lambada come out. The news paper advertising the cinemas showing the movie, showed the sexy couple dancing and in sexy clothes. The whole town was talking about it and almost everyone went to see it.

One day I got hold of it and flipped to the life section and was looking at the cinema section to see the ad on the movie. My god. The images were really erotic and sexy too. That was the 1st time I saw a women in a super short dress and tight top, showing her figure.

That was the first time I got aroused by looking at a sexy women. I had my first hard on.

I felt my underwear was too small as my cock was trying to grow. It was painful but I was excited at the same time. (Back then, no internet. So I had to be patient to find out what was happening to me)
That night I was dreaming about the girl dancing and what happens and all. When I woke up in the morning, my shorts was damp and sticky. Embarrassed, I ran to take a shower. Only later in life I found out that that was a wet dream.
I tried to ask my dad but he just told me I am too young to understand.
One night I felt my cock stand again. I used my pillow to try to cover it as parent didn’t allow me to close my room door. But I felt pretty good about it and my hips started moving. I started to feel my cock was quite itchy, so I used my hand to hold it. Again, I felt another nice sensation.

Slowly I started to shake up and down, up down up down. I started to get high and shiok. Next thing I knew, I hand had a warm sticky liquid. Stunned I woke up to freshen up.

In the toilet, that was the first time I saw my Cum (Sperm/Army). I was confused and lost. But I had never felt so good before.

In school one day, I overheard my friends about having wet dreams, sperm and PCC. I got into the conversation and told them what had happened to me. They just laughed and told me what it was.

So, I had finally taken the first baby step in to adult hood and sex.

Masturbation/PCC

But looking for sexy women, that’s the next chapter.

Regards
Anel King

Old 22-06-2010, 06:48 PM
Samster

Hi bros & sis

Before I continue., please PM me your feedback.
I already Kena lose 5 rep points. Not sure why.

Let me know if i should continue or stop or what to change?

Feed back much appreciated.

Regards
Anel King.
Old 23-06-2010, 12:03 PM
Samster

Hi everyone.
Am going to put the next chapter up. It will be different from what I said earlier.

Also please do leave me your feedback.

Do give encouragement in rep points where possible. PM me to stop if it's really bad.

Regards
Anel King
Old 23-06-2010, 12:04 PM
Samster

Chapter 2 – Masturbation, everyday!

It was around the same time as Lambada movie release that the papers started to print a lot of pictures of women in bra & panties, bikini & sexy outfits, models trying to show their assets. I had my first cock stand and I wanted more of it.

I started to quietly cut out the pics of all these advertisements after my parent had read the papers and keep them in my room. After a few months, I think I had about 1000 plus pics in a folder. After everyone slept, I would take the folder out, switch on my torch light, drool at the pictures and masturbate every night. In the morning, just before showering, I would have a quick peek in the folder, and masturbate while showering. (A bit perverted right?)
It was then that my parent started to notice that I spend too long in the shower. You know why lah.

PSLE year, I started to slack in my studies a bit and scored average only in the mid year. I think, masturbated too much. But any way, because of my grades, I was made to sit at the back of the class. I would be lost in my own world thinking about women in bikinis & under wears.

I even remember this one time I got too perverted. The teacher was conducting a class, I got pretty horny on trying to imagine how women would look like naked. I started to rub my cock, over my shorts. I rubbed till I was about to cum. I rolled up my shorts, put my brief aside, took out my cock head and rubbed till I came. Luckily, I think because I was 11, only a few drops of sperm came out and dropped onto the wooden chair. I got worried. I used my cock head to spread the sperm so that it would dry faster. Took a tissue and cleaned my cock.

After that, almost every other day I would masturbate in class and would go to toilet to let my armies out. Now that I think back, now I know why I had a weak PLSE result.

But looking for sexy women, that’s the next chapter.

Regards
Anel King

Old 23-06-2010, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30672 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

like to read more. good job!

30 672
recent reciprocated by: 17/3 Pokkatea+3, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25

effective 28/11/23: 29pts

IOU list: 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres, 12/2 Superman67+19, 25/1 mikenade+10
Old 24-06-2010, 05:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 14
pachyderm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's a fine effort. Please continue.
Old 24-06-2010, 03:03 PM
Samster

Hi Bros & Sis

Before I continue. I would like to thank Bro simple2kee & pachyderm for their support. Hope to get more support in the future posts as well.

I just found out today, 1 clown called Idontknow has been copying my story and calling it his own. True Stories of my growing up years

Exact same story. Dont know if i should be happy that people really liked the story & this clown copy the story whole sale, or be sad that he gets point for free from my hard work?

Anyway, you will know who to add and minus points. Hope you will reward me with points from my hardwork.

Regards
Anel King
Old 24-06-2010, 03:55 PM
Samster

Chapter 3 - Learning about the Women’s Body.

Too bad, back then, the teachers in my school were much older and not chio. I would fantasize about some of the girls I saw in my Saturday mother tongue school.

Slim, ample decent breasted, sexy curvy legs, north Indian school girls in their teens. Although I was in primary 6, but they would come in their secondary school uniforms. Tight hugging PE Tshirts showing their bra and breast sizes. Short skirts so high up the thighs, you can almost see their panties.

I would happily go every Saturday, just to see this art work of God, flaunting their stuff to all the older boys there. But I didn’t want to see them clothes up, I really wanted to see them naked.

One day one of the older boys saw me drooling at the girls and noticed the tent that my pants was forming, during recess. He wanted to wacked me, grabbed me and pulled me into a toilet. He told me to stop looking at his girl like that. I told him I didn’t know who I was looking at, al I was doing was admiring them. He looked puzzled and ask if I saw any naked pics before. I shook my head.

He was stunned. He said don’t worry but stop looking at girls like I was going to eat them.

Let’s call his guy GP. He was one of the coolest guy in the Saturday school. Had the hottest girl as a GF. I actually looked up to him. He was about 17 that time.

The following week after the near bashing from GP, before class started, he called me aside to talk.

GP: You ever talked to you dad about women?
Me: No.
GP: How come?
Me: Difficult to talk to him lah. Nothing to talk to him about or does he has in common with me to talk about.
GP: Sad for you boy.
(Tell me about it)
GP: So what you know about women?
Me: huh?
GP: I mean, what do you see when you look at girls?
Me: Chim sia. All I see is sexy women with a big chest. That’s all.
GP looked at me stunned and laughed abit.
GP: You are a small innocent boy. You want to learn about women?
Me: Can you teach me? (With a big smile)
GP: Later, during recess.

Waited eagerly for recess. The minute the bell rang, I ran out of class and waited for GP at the designated place. GP walked cooly to the tree he told me with his bag. Took out what lloked like a magazine. And threw it at me.

PLAYBOY MAGAZINE!!!

Me: where did you get this from?
GP: I just came back from LA for holidays, bought a number of the magazines.

I can’t remember who was on the cover, all I saw was the naked lady with big boobs and a clean shaven CB, lying on a table sexily. GP sat next to me and gave me a crash course on women bodies.

I flipped the pages and came to a page seeing a couple doing foreplay & F**king. Stunned for a while.

GP said it’s the most natural and heavenly thing to do. He continued with the lesson.

This went on for a few weeks until he migrated to the US & I lost touch with him. But ever since that lessons I got from GP, I started to have sex dreams & imaginations about what to do & how to have sex.

Next chapter, New Environment

Regards
Anel King
Old 24-06-2010, 05:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -83 / Power: 0
IdontKnow has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

hey TS don't cut and past leh
http://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=190352
Old 24-06-2010, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 15
RedOmega is a glorious beacon of lightRedOmega is a glorious beacon of lightRedOmega is a glorious beacon of lightRedOmega is a glorious beacon of lightRedOmega is a glorious beacon of light

Halo!!! Are you an Idiot? Please get your facts right!!! TS posted his story at 3.55pm. you posted your cut and paste story at 5.15pm! you have the Bloody cheek to say the Original story teller cut and paste? Wat are you? brainless. head big no brain, brain big grow grass? please get a life!!!
Old 24-06-2010, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdontKnow View Post
Eh bloody acting blur cock Idontknow clown.

see the time i posted and the time you copy and paste my story in your thread.

Still dare to say I copy and paste.

Is there a way to report to the moderators about this clown.

Regards
Anel King
Old 24-06-2010, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1334 / Power: 19
FA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Passage of time – From a Boy to a Man!

My, my now who is copying who? From what I can see is Anel King's posting is always earlier than IdontKnow.

Why not I suggest Anel King you do not post your next chapter and let IdontKnow post his 1st.

If he do not post within 2-3 days then we know who is the copy cat. Agreed Anel King.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1