The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2018, 06:06 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119867 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Seeking for method to forget a 4 years Ex-FL PRC Relationship

Hi all,

I am seek ways to forget her and even after 2 months the feelings is terrible. Sleepless night, no mood for any thing in life, frequent mood swing.

I believe all these stories all senior bros have heard before. Mine started about 4 years ago and nearly got married with her till a recent quarrel and I stop my finance with on her and hope she will come back and admit her mistake. In the end all waste wrong, she went back to old trade....I know all of you will scold me for being stupid and I really must admit I am a pig in relationship. Love means unconditional love. I can forgive the past but not present.

All senior bros will know who am I talking about as this use to be a FL under Haonan and she work merely for 3 weeks and I fall in love with her. I understand she is in debt and offer her to pay off her debts of RMB$170K in return she will quit serving customer. Of course during her stay in Singapore we had very good times and we really love each other so much. I visited her in shenzhen for past 4 years and very month I will go 1 or 2 times for a stay of 5 days or more. I even met up with her parent to negotiation on marriage.

She is 23 years old 4 years ago and character is love to play, lazy to work, not smart and not good in talking. She in only good in sex and have a body which I always dream to bonk. First year of relations, she started to work in shen zhen and change several jobs due to unable to take the stress and workload. I gave her a monthly expenses of SGD$1500. We will arrange for frequent travels to nearby country not requiring Chinese to have a Visa. We been to Bang kok, phuket and bali. the first year pass with happiness.

2nd year of relationship started with I encourage her to open a shop since she is too fragile to work. Top open a shop at shen zhen long hua district cost me RMB$400K. Proofs to be a nightmare, the rental is RMB$9K with monthly losses for 1.5 years. Due to this, I have to increase her expenses to SGD$2.5K per month. I also encourage her to study english so that she can live in Singapore. Enroll her for English class which course me RMB$60K and in the end she cannot cope and never finish the course with still worst then primary school level of English.

Coming to end of 3rd year and I am thinking of settling down with her and arrange for a trip for her to come with her parents to Singapore. I am quite culture shock that in fact I do not know I need to provide a house costing RMB1m+, bride price of 1M and a car of RMB300K. She is from hubei and that area have more man then women. Everyone is paying high price for bride there. I started to negotiate which does not get me any where. So I ask for time as I have recently bought 2 industrial property and 1 condo which left me with not much cash on hand. Due to the poor market situation now, property prices has all dropped. Another nightmare was her last trip to SG this year was sent back by ICA as she came the 3rd time this year. I have sent appeal very 3 months but was rejected with no reason. Last resort was to get married.

After this we started to have more quarrel thinking I do not want to marry her and is not willingly to come out with the money. I decided another final test before I really show hand. The most recent quarrel lasted 42 days for me to ignore her and I am still tracking all her movement. I saw her movement went to a red light districts in hong kong. I start to wechat her and after several confrontation message she finally admit that she is back to this trade in Hong Kong. She said that she has no skill and money left. New year is coming and she need money for her parents. Put all the blame on me for her current situation. In deed this is a final test and she fail miserably.

My heart is bleedy till now...really badly and even after 2 months I still have not get over with it. Any bros can help in this? I have very good memory and really hard for me to forget anything...I have tried exercise but i do not work....I tried even bonking FL every days and it does not stop me from thinking of her too...How come she can quite FL in the first place because of me and now going back to FL again. Is this my fault of pushing her towards that? I am living in remorse and confusion now. Love, emotion, guilt and sediment all are rushing to me. Make me like a zombie for the past 2 months....

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 14-12-2018, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 22
khoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Best Seeking for method to forget a 4 years Ex-FL PRC Relationship

bro all ,tks for your courage to says it all out .
But let me share my knowing to you ,everythings is about karma .
woman become prostitute not because money matters in a way spirituality looks . it's because karma ,if you marry to a person which heavy karma as husbands & wife ,they share the karmatic ,if marry light karma one is still manageable , if you try so hard with heavy karma one ,still cannot means no fate with heavy karma .
god still love you .

prostitute mostly have funny change attitude matters ,because everyday they mix with different many negative energy exchange lust and greed ,every month different maya enter her ,everytime characteristic change and also damage own inner soul from positive side .

No matters how you try ,she walk back same path .it's her fate .

I feel you are lucky ,this moment you full of pain i very sure .keep the good memory ,you happy with her before .
Do not fall in Love with working girl ,go after better one ,you pain will gone .
face the fact . be fair to yourself ,dont suffer because of her .you did good job for her already . be a man ,do not let parent and family down ,it's not wroth do it .forget and forgive yourself .
Old 14-12-2018, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28118 / Power: 25
Swagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Best Seeking for method to forget a 4 years Ex-FL PRC Relationship

Bro,I understand it's difficult to forget her. But what is gone is gone. You need to show resilience and adaptability in 2019 with fresh beginnings. I am confident that you can achieve it. Cheers!

4P : Product,Place,Price & Promotion.

Exchange points? Feel free to PM me.

Target points : 27000 points. (Achieved!!!)

New target points : 30000 points.

在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人。
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
Old 14-12-2018, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

sgpiggybank, i think u should feel lucky that u lost her instead.
This woman is nothing but trouble. Even u gave her your everything she'll still blame u for whatever misfortune she suffers in future and she's like a bottomless pit sucking all your money. Even u gave her 100% everything, i can bet half my assets with u that she'll (and her family) keep asking for more.

take it as a blessing in disguise.
Give some time and u'll wake up from this spell knowing how shitty your relationship with her was.

Be positive. Every situation has both a good and bad side to it. Just try to make the best out of any situation u're in.
Old 14-12-2018, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 14
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

Wow bro. I am more interested in what you do for a living. You seem pretty rich.
Old 14-12-2018, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

ts, to put it in another way, u are throwing good money after bad money

cut loss
cut loss
cut loss

take it as an experience on what NOT to look for in a partner

if u don't pay the tuition fees now, u might pay alot more in future
Old 14-12-2018, 10:42 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119867 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you all bros here for your encouragement

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 14-12-2018, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
cuscorex92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yes indeed! i totally agree wif Fallen11. she,& her family,eyes after ur treasury.
u've pampered her,i concur tis,哪个男人不疼心仪的嘛。 unfortunately, she doesnt hv the maturity to appreciate ur affections yet, parents sees u as '财神爷‘,& she sees u as som1 tat can provide for her livelihood...comfortably.
u remem moments of the sweet & bad times. her only concern is how much r u willing to splurge on her.
her mentality is, she had fulfilled her part in tis 'relationship', she sleep ONLY wif ya durin tis period,& she had satisfied ur need, her body.
if u 2 were to b married, how long do u tink it will last? to make situation worse,wif the women's charter,wat do u tink she'l b demandin fr ya then??

time heal.yrs down,u'l b grateful tat the marriage din materialised & u r a happier man. we take lessons every now & then life throw @ us. its normal to make a wrong judgement, bt never make the same mistake agn.
Old 14-12-2018, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4200 / Power: 20
johnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond repute

move on bro.. time will heal. cut off already , means everything is OVER liao.
Old 15-12-2018, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

From ur post she doesn’t seem to have any gd points at all isn’t it?

If u like her for her looks and sex... remember everyone will grow old 1 day...

If u really married her give in to all her demands and ur future in laws demand... For just 1 moment sit down think deep and hard

Will ur lived happily ever after?

It may be a blessing in disguise...

Cheers and happy weekends

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 15-12-2018, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1519 / Power: 9
jackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant future
Re: Seeking for method to forget a 4 years Ex-FL PRC Relationship

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
I believe all these stories all senior bros have heard before. Mine started about 4 years ago and nearly got married with her till a recent quarrel and I stop my finance with on her and hope she will come back and admit her mistake. In the end all waste wrong, she went back to old trade....I know all of you will scold me for being stupid and I really must admit I am a pig in relationship. Love means unconditional love. I can forgive the past but not present.
Don't worry bro, no one here will scold you for being stupid because falling in love cannot be controlled. And you know what? It is her choice that she chose to go back to her old trade. This is something that you cannot control as well. Look, you accepted her for who she is and fed her for 4 good years, travelled to meet her as much as you could and even went till the extent of wanting to marry her. What else can you do to ensure that she will not go back to her old trade? If it's meant to be, it will be.

Quote:
She is 23 years old 4 years ago and character is love to play, lazy to work, not smart and not good in talking. She in only good in sex and have a body which I always dream to bonk. First year of relations, she started to work in shen zhen and change several jobs due to unable to take the stress and workload. I gave her a monthly expenses of SGD$1500. We will arrange for frequent travels to nearby country not requiring Chinese to have a Visa. We been to Bang kok, phuket and bali. the first year pass with happiness.

2nd year of relationship started with I encourage her to open a shop since she is too fragile to work. Top open a shop at shen zhen long hua district cost me RMB$400K. Proofs to be a nightmare, the rental is RMB$9K with monthly losses for 1.5 years. Due to this, I have to increase her expenses to SGD$2.5K per month. I also encourage her to study english so that she can live in Singapore. Enroll her for English class which course me RMB$60K and in the end she cannot cope and never finish the course with still worst then primary school level of English.
Somemore this 2 part. Bro, what. The. Fuck? She is 23 years old, love to PLAY, LAZY to work, NOT smart, NOT GOOD in talking, UNABLE to take stress, have sibei jialat WORST THAN primary school English and you still dare to marry her? From your posts you seem smart and rich. Come on la!!! You can get 100000x better standard girls than her!! Even maid knows better English, is hardworking, and can confirm make you more money with SGD$2.5k per month from you.

Quote:
Coming to end of 3rd year and I am thinking of settling down with her and arrange for a trip for her to come with her parents to Singapore. I am quite culture shock that in fact I do not know I need to provide a house costing RMB1m+, bride price of 1M and a car of RMB300K. She is from hubei and that area have more man then women. Everyone is paying high price for bride there. I started to negotiate which does not get me any where. So I ask for time as I have recently bought 2 industrial property and 1 condo which left me with not much cash on hand. Due to the poor market situation now, property prices has all dropped. Another nightmare was her last trip to SG this year was sent back by ICA as she came the 3rd time this year. I have sent appeal very 3 months but was rejected with no reason. Last resort was to get married.
Brother, true love is you don't even have to give any house costing, bride price, and car one. Yes I know its all about respecting the bride and for pride but walao eh if you have 2 industrial property and 1 condo and still cannot marry her what else or who else do you think can?? Also now market is poor meh.... my client told me now property market blooming...

Quote:
After this we started to have more quarrel thinking I do not want to marry her and is not willingly to come out with the money. I decided another final test before I really show hand. The most recent quarrel lasted 42 days for me to ignore her and I am still tracking all her movement. I saw her movement went to a red light districts in hong kong. I start to wechat her and after several confrontation message she finally admit that she is back to this trade in Hong Kong. She said that she has no skill and money left. New year is coming and she need money for her parents. Put all the blame on me for her current situation. In deed this is a final test and she fail miserably.
She don't need the money for her parents. And it is not about her lacking skills as well. If she really does, she will work hard with the shop you opened for her, studied hard for the education you provided for her, and treasured you who loved and accepted her. But nope nope nope. And please don't feel bad because she put all the blame on you. Because like I mentioned, you already DID WHAT YOU CAN.

Quote:
My heart is bleedy till now...really badly and even after 2 months I still have not get over with it. Any bros can help in this? I have very good memory and really hard for me to forget anything...I have tried exercise but i do not work....I tried even bonking FL every days and it does not stop me from thinking of her too...How come she can quite FL in the first place because of me and now going back to FL again. Is this my fault of pushing her towards that? I am living in remorse and confusion now. Love, emotion, guilt and sediment all are rushing to me. Make me like a zombie for the past 2 months....
Bleed your head la!! I really don't know how to help you. I am actually also 23, maybe I am young and dumb I don't know. But I don't mind jio you go out we chit chat drink some coffee or even beer if you want, hahaha. And like I said please stop thinking it is your fault. It is YOUR BLESSING.
Old 15-12-2018, 03:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 17
DapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to behold

sgpiggybank bro~ I last time also FL but i quit after clearance of Debt. Firstly FL is Easy Job / Fast Cash too She Lazy, want to play only, not smart or whatsoever 一点上进心都没有。She prefer Fast money and leg open( sorry i sound si bei mean hope you don't angry) let it go however your need time to forget too. You jia you

I love sucking dicks, I might like licking pussy.

NEVER DARE me or you will be sorry.

Tiko Club aka Tiko Mei Mei

Old 15-12-2018, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro sgpiggybank

After reading your posting I think go knew which FL you refer to, if she with you is because of money then not worth to continue, time to move on and start new life bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapHn33333 View Post
sgpiggybank bro~ I last time also FL but i quit after clearance of Debt. Firstly FL is Easy Job / Fast Cash too She Lazy, want to play only, not smart or whatsoever 一点上进心都没有。She prefer Fast money and leg open( sorry i sound si bei mean hope you don't angry) let it go however your need time to forget too. You jia you
Tiko mei mei long time no see , glad you had quit this line

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 15-12-2018, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 17
DapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken6890 View Post
Tiko mei mei long time no see , glad you had quit this line
wah you remember me ah how's life

I love sucking dicks, I might like licking pussy.

NEVER DARE me or you will be sorry.

Tiko Club aka Tiko Mei Mei

Old 15-12-2018, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Taffy83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don't think she quit becos of love for you, from what you describe might be money driven in order for you to continue to send her money. Time will heal everything, just how long. Maybe another r/s will help?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1