The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
lammpeb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Who provides the BEST JG?

Any bro can share Lily contact
Old 06-01-2019, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yagamisg View Post
bro, I xiao han regular last time, how would you compare xiao han with melody, for me i more to sensual type. xiao han slutty-ness really add a lot of point.
Before Melody starts her hdly sequence, Xiaohan is the champion. Once Melody commences the sequence, you will forget everything else ....
Old 06-01-2019, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
xxsgboizzxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can any bros share xh contact please? Thanks in advance
Old 06-01-2019, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Before Melody starts her hdly sequence, Xiaohan is the champion. Once Melody commences the sequence, you will forget everything else ....
Some differences:

1. Melody is prettier with D or DD cup boobs. Xiao Han probably close behind. Melody’s pair is amazing and have little tummy fats. For her age, not easy

2. Xiao Han show everyone her skills (almost fucking everyone). Melody offers FJ, bj and boob fuck, bathing etc to selected few so if u make her happy, .....

3. Melody get damn pissed off easily (May kana chase out by her) whereas Xiao Han machiam SQ service (try to please everyone).

4. Melody’s attitude ranges from 0-10. Xiao Han at least 8/10

5. Fucking Melody is like fucking ur neighhbour’s wife whereas fucking Xiaoyan is like fucking am FL

Miss the days where Melody and Celine are neighbors. Lol! Tarmac both of them is like a chance in a decade. Haha! Sibei song
Old 06-01-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 0
uwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Some differences:

1. Melody is prettier with D or DD cup boobs. Xiao Han probably close behind. Melody’s pair is amazing and have little tummy fats. For her age, not easy

2. Xiao Han show everyone her skills (almost fucking everyone). Melody offers FJ, bj and boob fuck, bathing etc to selected few so if u make her happy, .....

3. Melody get damn pissed off easily (May kana chase out by her) whereas Xiao Han machiam SQ service (try to please everyone).

4. Melody’s attitude ranges from 0-10. Xiao Han at least 8/10

5. Fucking Melody is like fucking ur neighhbour’s wife whereas fucking Xiaoyan is like fucking am FL

Miss the days where Melody and Celine are neighbors. Lol! Tarmac both of them is like a chance in a decade. Haha! Sibei song
After reading all your FR in the forum,the way you write is trying to sabo ML by invite AV attention.You really not happen with the particular ML please report to police.
Old 06-01-2019, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
U got melody WeChat? How old is she.
When I last vividly Xiao Han she slightly on the meaty side and milfy( slightly older) for me. Just wanna compare before going to try her juagen
For Xiaohan is more sensual not those painful type of juagen hence it is not so effective for me as it is more teasing type than treatment so i think depends what u want..

Last edited by sibeinerd; 06-01-2019 at 11:52 AM.
Old 06-01-2019, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sibeinerd View Post
U got melody WeChat? How old is she.
When I last vividly Xiao Han she slightly on the meaty side and milfy( slightly older) for me. Just wanna compare before going to try her juagen
For Xiaohan is more sensual not those painful type of juagen
Around same age. XH lost weight, M put on weight. Now both abt the same with XH tipping the scale a little. Around same age, but Melody look a little older on close up, but definitely chioer than XH when young.
Old 06-01-2019, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
jiaowohuangshan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can anyone share Xiao Han ctc please?

Thanks in advance!
Old 06-01-2019, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
YanShikai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone care to share xio Han or melody ctc? Really much appreciated
Old 06-01-2019, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
seashepard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by uwtf View Post
After reading all your FR in the forum,the way you write is trying to sabo ML by invite AV attention.You really not happen with the particular ML please report to police.
I agree with you totally haha. Though i must say, he did have the good intention to share his experience.
Old 06-01-2019, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 21
championbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to all

Anyone can share melody contact with me?
Thanks in advance
Old 07-01-2019, 12:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Zadak is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any bros can share xiaohan ctc?
Old 07-01-2019, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
seashepard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had my first experience with Xiaohan. Didn't know what is juagen and this was my first experience.

Let's start from looks, i am not a sucker for looks. I mean, a masseuse is a masseuse, i don't expect much on looks. What's most important to me is the skill and the overall experience. If i am going for looks, i will probably go find a lady to bonk . That said, she is not unattractive. I find her looks passable, and my body can respond well to her overall appearance.

Her skills- i didn't get to try body massage. Not sure if she provided that. she asked me to lie down and started massaging with my tool. The initial sensation was weird and quite painful. With my limited mandarin, i was able to tell her where is aching and she will focus on those areas a little more. Authentic like those professional massages you get from massage parlour? I really don't know. However, i do enjoy the whole process.
One thing i do like is her way of soothing the painful (in my pov) massage is through edging. She brought me up to a high and calmed me down. For this to happen, you really need to bridge the communication between her. Or else, she can't help calm you down before the release.

I left her place with my legs trembling and arms feeling weak.

Will this be the same as the other ladies (e.g. Melody/ Bao er)? I don't know, but hopefully, time will tell (with the luck of other bros sharing their contacts as i didn't receive for Melody and Bao Er).

These are my two cents worth, and are totally based on my experience.

Cheers and happy venturing into the unknown
Old 07-01-2019, 07:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
xcen is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone that can share ctc? Thanks!
Old 07-01-2019, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 21
championbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to all

Very tempted to try melody.
Any bro can give some feedback on her massage and jg skill?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread