The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-02-2019, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
None of the so-called premium gals are worth becoming regulars for.

AI La: pretty vase and little else.
Summer: big boobs on a slim frame is a rarity but face is a bit
off.
Xiao Yu: looks like Hebe a bit but too young lookng for my taste.

Haven't tried Baby but $150 to feel speed bumps is simply no go.

Qing Chuan looks interesting though, at least for a "see see look look"
session.
Ai La is worth the time if you can click or she feels you are potential returning customer. She has too many hit and run thus she doesn't give a damn.

Qing Chuan is young and with the right height. May appear cold initially but warm up after several session. She doesn't like to be handled roughly so play it well and you "may" be rewarded.

Xiaoyu and Ningxia belongs to companionship with release. Nothing spectacular.

Baby is a waste of time. Overprice , no service and not a good fuck at all ....

In term of overall look and body, Aila definitely top in my criteria but don't expect much GFE
Old 21-02-2019, 08:44 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
ROT or not nobody will know
and you can't do anything about it
oh did u take up my challenge to come out settle?

so who is ball-less ?

or u want to check with yr ML first
we are already in 2019 and still asking other to come out and settle.

Spend more time and strategized how to put your seeds into the WLs instead.
Old 21-02-2019, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HungryBox View Post
Try and let us know....
Old 21-02-2019, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicFortune View Post
Quick review of the few I tried lately.

https://sglonelyguys.info/sugar-massage/

As what others have mentioned, she bear a semblance to China actress Zhou Xun, so depends on whether you like such looks. Short, prob about 1.55m tall. Proportionately small boobs on the small frame. Massage packs a punch though. And done fully nude throughout. Is not bad and not a RTM target for me.

Ex-Nicole, now CoCo.

Not sure if the heaven on earth site is a sponsored site so not posting the link. She is not a stranger on this forum so you guys should know who I am referring to. Have a pretty face but body is a bit out of shape from the excessive eating. The main killjoy is really listening to her sob story. So definitely a no for RTM.

Xiao Yu (the Hebe lookalike)

Just realized she has taken herself off the sglonelyguy website. With so many rave reviews, went in with high expectations. In a nutshell, she has a very pretty face, but body is kinda chubby. Boobs belong the the very soft type that wil sag with age. It’s a bit borderline to me. However, she has a sunshine personality and converse well. Never a dull moment. Sensual comes with restrictions. RTM? 50-50

https://sglonelyguys.info/qing-chuan-massage/

A truly genuine SYT. Tall, 1.70m. Definitely a pretty face to look at, but as what a bro has suggested, I believe she has done something to her eyes and nose. But I find that acceptable. Complexion not too good that’s why she hides that beneath quite a thick coating of powder. A rather cold disposition with limited conversation. Perfectly young body and just nice B firm boobs. Sensual is v limited with shorts on. No cat bath too. Can’t massage shit but an ok short HDLY was given. RTM? Yes just to see if subsequent visits can melt some of the ice.
Coco has become a baby elephant but she is a very good rider.
Old 21-02-2019, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 9
jayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of light

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=715456

Anyone tried this ML or any of the ones posted by this agent? Apartment, hotel or MP? haha not one of the established sites so I dont dare to try.
Old 21-02-2019, 09:27 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post

lol this is straight to the point... I like it
becos I know by saying that will shut that lover boy fellow up

still new....I need a teacher

Last edited by uglydoll00; 21-02-2019 at 09:39 PM.
Old 21-02-2019, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 19
sinccb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tried Ba-Mei recently and she is quite ok leh... One of the few ML that will shower for you and wash your rod and balls clean clean.

Later I post my MR.
Old 21-02-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 19
sinccb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.info/ba-mei-massage/

Browsing around for a new ML to visit and chance upon her. Like how she looks in the video immediately and tried to arrange for an appointment with her. Agreed on a time and proceeded to her place. Was greeted with a big and sweet smile and I knew that this will not be too bad.

Went into the room, stripped for me and then proceeded to shower. I was surprised that she joined me in the shower room and helped me to wash clean clean.... Helped me to wipe dry and proceeded back to her room again. Told her that I want 2 shots and she asked me to lay flat on the bed first. She started with a smile and small little teasing here and there. My bro got hard in no time and she slowly swallow into her mouth.. I like the way she did it because she is slow and not rushing like some ML that does it really fast. I surrender in no time... Went washing again and came back in for massage.. She put in efforts to make sure that she massage properly and towards the end, she started the teasing again. Her long hair brushed through my body when she moves and I was rock hard again. She asked me to turn over and gave me a sensual and slow HJ... Definitely one of the best experiences I have for a long long time....

Looks: 8/10 – My type.
Body: 8.5/10 – just nice. Like the way she hugged me. Good body feel.
Massage: 8.5/10 – Relaxing oil massage from head to foot, very hardworking and don't do shortcut.
BBBJ: 9/10 – This is the best and I surrender very very fast.
RTM: Definitely yes
Old 21-02-2019, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post

we are in this forum long enough to see this type of lil wanker come and go in SBF.
Old 22-02-2019, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

wow, EK finally back . Hehe
Old 22-02-2019, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Instinctboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros! Any review for Qian qian from ‘sgkfc’ site?

Thinking of commando if no review!

Thanks inadvance!
Old 22-02-2019, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I agree with most of what Vardy said. In fact, it was his FR that made me decide to book her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
I will provide some context here
I only started in Sep so she was probably the 2nd or 3rd non-MP ML I tried
Also, back then I had landed into numerous land mines before her

So she was a great improvement up to that point

With a bit more experience now, I’d say she is still among the better ones out there in terms of service, GFE and holding conversations

In many aspects, she is very similar to XY (Hebe) from height and shape and softness of their bosoms to holding conversations but Ying Tao is more plump. Her weight may have changed since then.

I have not needed to RTM because I found XY shortly after who is overall better and at a better spot

A more recent MR would provide better context
if u guys don't mind ying tao's fat body and hippo weight which is around 60kg, if you both like fat women, so be it, what can anyone of us here say

not my taste though, it is anyone's prerogative here to go book her and find out for yourself.

to all other bros who are interested in finding out, why not do it? go book her and report back here
Old 22-02-2019, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 9
GiveChance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried XY last week. Here’s my humble FR.

Looks 7/10. Does resemble Hebe in a way.
Location 8/10. Central near MRT.
Massage 7/10. Not bad quite hard and was to my liking.
Sensual 10/10. She really excels in this area. Her HDLY + dirty talk wombo combo is something to behold. Luckily for me, I have been in the scene for quite awhile now, if not my session would have ended there without a HJ.

Overall she has a really soft pair of boobs and 10/10 would recommend and RTM if time permits.
Old 22-02-2019, 07:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 16
xiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud of

Thanks for the MR.
You mean Baby only provides HJ? Not even a BJ?
I thought she has high playability but seems like I'm mistaken. No French also...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBZall View Post
MR for baby

Room 10 - very nice and comfortable (lights not too dim, so can see everything that’s happening clearly)

Looks 10 - 95% to the photos

Waistline 9 - slim and no flabby pouch,
but don’t expect toned abs

Massage - 8 quite good, especially around the neck and shoulder area. Not strong/hard but presses the right points

GFE 10 - constant big smile throughout and able to make small talk. Did not use phone at all during the massage and special service. After I am done, she did not rush me to go off either. But lie very comfortably on my arm and scroll through her messages while making small talk with me.

RTM - definitely will RTM if got $$ and chance.

Rundown of what happened.

Step into room -
1. pay up first, strip to shower (she followed into the shower and soap and shower for you with some teasing), after which she got me to rinse my mouth with mouthwash(hygienic).
2. Go to the bed and started on my back massage (with some oil).
3. Got me to turn over while she wash off the oil and start on sensual. Start to catbath on the upper part of my body then, with a little light kissing before moving on the HJ and well, she’ll change it up Abit here and there.
4. When I’m done, she helped clean me up and we just lie on the bed and chat while she scrolls through her groups and messages.

*note to bros
-Understand from Baby that she is the least active on WhatsApp
-if you text her in Chinese, higher chance to get response as she doesn’t understand English and translation is basically very troublesome for her
Old 22-02-2019, 07:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3548 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolong78 View Post
Thanks for the MR.
You mean Baby only provides HJ? Not even a BJ?
I thought she has high playability but seems like I'm mistaken. No French also...
In my sole session with her b4 cny, she did BJ even though not listed explicitly in her ad pricing which only states HJ. Unless after cny have some changes? Perhaps need more recent reviews to confirm or the bro review didn’t wanna reveal too much?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1