The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2004, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light
Changsa Happening

to all brother s, i m going to changsa hunan to meet my 17yr gf from hainan. any for decent hotels there, recommendations are wellcome. i was wondering travelling there alone is safe or not. thanks bro and awaiting hopefully for some advice.if you want to c her pic e mail me. the fare there is about555sgd.have fun bros.
Old 10-06-2004, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 22
plman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to behold
Re: changsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3
to all brother s, i m going to changsa hunan to meet my 17yr gf from hainan. any for decent hotels there, recommendations are wellcome. i was wondering travelling there alone is safe or not. thanks bro and awaiting hopefully for some advice.if you want to c her pic e mail me. the fare there is about555sgd.have fun bros.
Bro,

why u need to meet her in changsa hunan since she is from hainan. she work there hah.
meet her in her province lah. Sanya in the south is a good place to hv rendevous. hotel is nice n high class n right in front of the sea.
sanya is hawaii of the oriental leh! veri nice.
then u can proceed to her hometown for some 'hainan xiao cai'
btw, sorry, me got no recommendation for hotel in changsa.
scold me if u want.
Old 10-06-2004, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Sound like you have not met her personally yet. I suggest to arrange some other alternatives just in case ....things don't work out ???

Below are some of the biggest hotel booking website in China :

http://www.ctrip.com/

http://www.elong.com/

http://www.nj-jsx.com/

Have fun..... and remember that common sense is the key stay out of trouble.

Cheers
Old 10-06-2004, 07:36 PM
Samster

natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

thanks to all you bros. she was working in hainan but comes from chengde near changsa. i pity her, nice girl, a little fercitious but with a heart. when she wanted to follow me, i sent to proper gynie n checked hr out. clean but had thrush, common enough as they never heard of lactazid. paid ticket 600rmb and sent her home to try get pasport, father won't sign. so, me have to go. daily flight to gz n on to changsa. thanks anyway, if you want to see pic e mail address pls. cheers
Old 10-06-2004, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by plman2002
Bro,

why u need to meet her in changsa hunan since she is from hainan. she work there hah.
meet her in her province lah. Sanya in the south is a good place to hv rendevous. hotel is nice n high class n right in front of the sea.
sanya is hawaii of the oriental leh! veri nice.
then u can proceed to her hometown for some 'hainan xiao cai'
btw, sorry, me got no recommendation for hotel in changsa.
scold me if u want.
bro, i been to hainan many times looking for nice place to buy, but already too expensive and little chance for large returns in short term. yes sanya is being touted as hawaii of the east. their tag line is latitude18, good one. mild weather all year round.
Old 10-06-2004, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 22
kanasai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
u every where sure have lobang!!!
Old 11-06-2004, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanasai
u every where sure have lobang!!!
hi bro, been there? i would like to find a decent hotel there. yo been away yah, no post for long time.
Old 11-06-2004, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 21
Ah Seah is one of the Best!Ah Seah is one of the Best!Ah Seah is one of the Best!
Red face Re: changsa

Quote:
hi bro, been there? i would like to find a decent hotel there. yo been away yah, no post for long time.
I stayed in Changsha (this is the official name) for nearly one year between 87 to 88 and Chengde is four hours drives from Changsha, nice place but remote.

Most Hunan girls are passion in love. Separate the love and fun clearly before any unhappinesses.........

Tong Chen is one of the good hotel, if I remember correctly it has a health center in the same building, worth to check it out.

By the way, I may be in Changsha end of this month and Will be staying in Tong Chen.

Cheers
Old 11-06-2004, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Seah
I stayed in Changsha (this is the official name) for nearly one year between 87 to 88 and Chengde is four hours drives from Changsha, nice place but remote.

Most Hunan girls are passion in love. Separate the love and fun clearly before any unhappinesses.........

Tong Chen is one of the good hotel, if I remember correctly it has a health center in the same building, worth to check it out.

By the way, I may be in Changsha end of this month and Will be staying in Tong Chen.

Cheers
hi bro, thanks for reply. just on the phone with shina southern. go 21st back 28th, all due to sin gz flight full. you going to be there around that time?
Old 11-06-2004, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 22
kanasai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
sorry bro,me havent yet step into Land of Dragon
nowdays only budget chiong ler,at tanjung pinang
Old 12-06-2004, 02:56 PM
Samster

Talking Re: changsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanasai
sorry bro,me havent yet step into Land of Dragon
nowdays only budget chiong ler,at tanjung pinang
thanks anyway, enjoy the 24 mile ceweks.
Old 14-06-2004, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Seah

Cheers
bro, like to get in touch? me never been there before. anyway of booking the hotel and are there any other chain hotels in town. thanks and cheers.
Old 14-06-2004, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 21
cbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Oei?! You also have tirak in changsa also sia? Me currently 2 china tiraks are both from hunan area ....and one is from changsa also leh..keke

Btw noticed they not very tall but damn cutey pie looks. I am not too sure about Changsa area as i also have no intention to visit their hometown lah......btw have fun and take care of yourself.

Girl: No. Never. You not handsome.
Me:.......(feel my hate!! dine in hell !! nbcb!! )
Old 14-06-2004, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbjuiceyumseng
Oei?! You also have tirak in changsa also sia? Me currently 2 china tiraks are both from hunan area ....and one is from changsa also leh..keke

Btw noticed they not very tall but damn cutey pie looks. I am not too sure about Changsa area as i also have no intention to visit their hometown lah......btw have fun and take care of yourself.

heheh, bro, looks like they all got the same look from that area. mine from chenghde area, but me also not going to her home town. met her in hainan, still veri swa koo. can send you pic if you e mail me. cheers.
Old 15-06-2004, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 21
cbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
heheh, bro, looks like they all got the same look from that area. mine from chenghde area, but me also not going to her home town. met her in hainan, still veri swa koo. can send you pic if you e mail me. cheers.
Heh heh....dun need lah...your tirak's pic i dun need to see....i am sure she must be = quality if u bother to visit her in hometown.

Anyway, how long do u intend to stay there? Will u have time to drop by SZ ? I am rather good in SZ, i mean firmilar around this area and we can chiong together.

We can go Baiyun Villa for the best HC experience.
Girl: No. Never. You not handsome.
Me:.......(feel my hate!! dine in hell !! nbcb!! )
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1