The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2019, 08:57 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Big trouble in little india

All cautions were thrown to the wind as I made the 1st move, smashing the extended baton towards Clement.

He ducked and came at me with his knife. The sound of cold steel grind against each other as we tried to land kicks and knees upon each other’s body.

Our legs tangled as we tried to trip each other off our feet while our hands executed attempts after attempts to slice each other’s face off.

Clement : arghh!!

My baton has a longer reach and I managed to disarm one of his knife but Clement landed a cut on the back of my left wrist. It’s not deep but it stings and the momentary pain caused me to drop the baton.

There was no time to think or hesitate, our bodies became plastered together as we landed blows on each other’s body with elbows and knees. The blades of our knives were locked against each other as we grunted in the room.

A blow to the side of my head was met with a knee to his kidney.

Clement smashed his forehead towards my nose, I ducked just in time to receive the blow on my uppercheek. Blood vessels ruptured beneath my skin as that is sure to leave a bruise.
I slid my knife down against his cutting blade in a gamble, the grinding sound giving me the brief second of distraction that I needed to back away and slam a left kick into the side of his torso.

I know how hard I kick, that would leave a bruise much worse that the one I would have on my face after this is over.

I jumped in again, stabbing my knife from the stop, Clement’s forearm met mine, stopping the blade halfway as he tried to elbow me in the face as he forced a turn with his body.

I blocked the elbow but it was a hit hard enough to feel like I smack my own face with my arm.

Clement : aRGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

He slammed a kick into the side of my thigh and I gave him a punch to the side of his cheek.
Pain shot through our bodies as I charged at him, lifting his leg up in at attempt to force him to the ground but he countered the move perfectly, regaining the balance and landing a blow to the side of my face.

I slashed my knife upwards and he ducked, managing to move millimetres away from the blade before it landed on his face.

Realising the baton is right below my feet, I pick it up just when Clement is charging at me, he realised the added arsenal in time to halt as I swung the baton precariously close to the bridge of his nose followed by another close stab to his body that he deflected with his knife.

I panted for air and so did Clement.

Our eyes never left each other as I went at Clement again. He threw a knife towards me and I ducked but it was not fast enough. I felt the warm flow of blood down the side of my neck as I registered a stinging pain just below my ears.

I threw mine as well towards Clement’s torso, he did not manage to block it as well as my knife sliced cleanly along the surface of his body, ripping into his clothes and flesh, leaving what I would estimate to be a centimetre deep wound running along a 8cm length.

Clement applied pressure onto his chest , holding the knife in front of him.

I touched my bleeding neck, I could feel a large cut as well but it is not life threatening. If it hit any major arteries, I would not even be standing.

I stuck like a fencer making an attempt to hit with my arms and feet outstretched, swinging the baton left and right, I started to land blows after the 3rd attempt striking Clement on his forearm and knuckles.

He grunted and cursed as a hard strike to his knuckles caused him to drop his knife.

I flew in so fast that I surprised myself, landing a knee squarely to his chest. It knocked the air out of his lungs and as he staggered backwards towards the door he came out from, I ran and literally flew towards him with a kick on his stomach , sending his body back and swinging the door wide open.

Clement collapsed onto his knees as the contents of his dinner found it’s way out of his body through his mouth and landed on the floor.

Grabbing his hair, I knee him in his face and it’s over.

I was about to break his neck when I froze.

My body petrified by the scene in front of me.

My lips was shivering.

I blinked several times.

Jeff : uuhhh…. Uhhhhhhhhh…

I felt a lump coming up my throat as I groaned.

I groaned in disbelief as I brought my hand to my mouth.

There is this sinking feeling in my throat as I groaned again.

Jeff :uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh~~~~.. no….. no…. no … please.. no….uhhh…

It was a groan choked with emotions as I navigated the boundary between remaining standing or collapsing in tears.

There was a doctor. He was in the midst of stitching up Gwen.

The machines were off. There were no beeping. Gwen’s face was drained of all colours, it was just a pale shade of white.

Her lifeless eyes were opened.

Jeff : uhhh…. Uhhhh….. aghhhh… ahhhhhhhhhhhh.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

My left hand went to my forehead as I looked at the doctor who was trembling in fear while holding onto the tools he was using.

My feet staggered 2 steps backwards as I looked at Gwen.

Her opened eyes looking at me. I could still see the fresh streak of tears down the side of her cheeks.
The bruises on her arms, the swollen cheeks.

My heartbeat raced through the roof as I looked at Gwen, I was too late.

How could anyone do this to a little girl ?

When my eyes looked up from Gwen to the doctor, it was not the eyes of a human being.

It was the eyes of an animal.

Doctor : no… no wait… I’m just an employee… ahhh..

I grabbed him by his throat and slammed his head back against the sterile walls of the operating room.
Jeff : aHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

His feet gave way, but I held him up, I punched him so hard his center of gravity shifted abruptly , causing him to fall headfirst onto the blood stained floor.

Turning to Clement who was laughing, I saw that he was slowling standing up. He’s trying to get back on his feet.

Clement : too late… hahahaha… too late….

I walked over to Clement and I sent him staggering back towards the wall with a series of punches.

I hit him again and again as he collapsed onto a lowered bed stack in the side of the room.

I did not stop, I could not stop.

My knuckles were bruised, skins are flayed but still, I did not stop.

I punched Clement on his face, again and again.

His arms were up, he tried to block his face like a boxer taking a defensive pose. I don’t care, I continued hitting.

Left, right, from the top, from the side. I punched so hard that it sent his own knuckles hitting onto his forehead.

Jeff : aHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clement’s arms could hardly remain upright, I kept punching. Over and over again, I rained my blows on him. I dislodged 2 teeth from his mouth when I delivered an uppercut with a right blow.

I could see cut on my right hand deep enough to see the bones of my knuckles. Still, I did not stop.

Punches, knees to the face, kick to the face. It kept coming.

Clement was literally just bobbing against in his sitting position. A human punching bag. Grabbing his arm, I hyperextended it , using his own body as leverage with my foot and I dislocated his right arm from it’s shoulder socket.

His scream was choked back by a punch to his face.

I grabbed his left hand who was trying to block my hits and literally ripped his fingers apart from each other. I stomped on his knees and I wanted to dislocate every joint but I did not know how to do it. I tried hyper extending his legs but it was too hard.

It took too long.

It was faster to keep slamming my fist into his fucked up face.

My heart and lungs were burning as I shouted and alternated my punches and kicks with such intensity that every muscle in my body was screaming at me to stop.

The pain I was feeling physically was nothing compared to the cut I was feeling emotionally.

I shouted and shouted, venting my pent up frustration and anger.

I slammed my left foot to the side of Clement’s face, causing him to fall like a sack of rice. Still I did not stop. Turning and reaching for a stainless steel tray holding surgery tools, I lifted it up and slammed it onto his head several times until the medical grade steel got deformed.

I reached for the trolley and sent it over to Clement as well.

Jeff : AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! AHRGGHGH!!!!

Words could not describe the level of frustration and anger I had inside me.

For a brief moment, I felt I was not a human. That I was not capable of compassion.
The only emotion I felt was anger.

Pure, unfiltered and animalistic rage.

Pulling the tangled mess of steel and equipment from Clement, I dragged him upright.

He’s still alive. Barely.

Blood was flowing freeing from his mouth. His face swollen beyond recognition.

He could hardly support himself.

I sucked in breathes of cold air, filling my oxygen deprived lungs.

I grabbed Clement by his hair, his eyes could barely open as he looked at me.

A portion of his lips was hanging loosely by the skin, exposing the empty slots where his teeth should be.

He looked like he was losing conscious.

I hit his head against the tiled wall, knocking him awake.

The laboured breathes of a dying man greeted my ears as I looked at Clement in his eyes.

My right hand went around his neck.

Clement : ehhh…..ernghhhhhhhhhhhh.eghh!!

I applied pressure , clamping my fingers closed around his neck as I deprived him of air. There was hardly a struggle, there was nothing left in him to struggle.

Clement passed out within 30 seconds.

I checked him for a pulse. There is still one.

He’s still alive.

Turning to see the doctor groaning on the floor, I went to retrieve my knife.

I grabbed his hair and forced him to look at Gwen.
Old 21-02-2019, 08:58 AM
Samster (A)

ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Doctor : please… please…. I was just following instructions…. I’m a doctor !!! please….

I shook his head as I yanked him so close to Gwen’s expressionless face.

Exposing his neck, I placed my knife at his throat.

Doctor : please… please… no… sozb… sobzz… please….

Jeff : did she struggle ??

Doctor : please….. please… sobzz…

Jeff : ANSWER ME !!!

He nodded his head.

Doctor : yes… sobzz.. yes… please… ahhhh…

Jeff : Did she fight for her life ?

He doctor nodded again, I could see a pool of urine spreading from under his knees.

Jeff : Tell me….. what is the oath… you took….when you became a doctor…

Doctor : please… please no… sobzz… sobzz… please…

Jeff: TELL ME !!!

I pressed the blade of my knife harder against his neck and he started to talk in between tears.

Doctor : sobzz… sobz… I… I solemnly pledge….. to …

Jeff : go on….

Doctor : dedicate my life to the service…. Of humanity… sobzz… sobzz…

Jeff: don’t stop….look at her…. Look at her when you speak !!!

I could feel his body shaking as tears poured down his cheeks.

Doctor : give due respect & gratitude to my teacher….practice my profession with conscience and dignity….sobzz… ahhhhh.. sobzz.. I’m sorry…. I’m sorry….

Jeff : shut up…. Go on …

I tightened the grip on the knife.

Doctor : make…. Make the health of my patient…. My first consideration… sobzz..

Jeff : almost there… go on…

Doctor : I’m sorry… I’m really sorry….sobzzz…

I slammed his head against the metal table Gwen was lying on and waited for him to continue.

Doctor : ahhhh.. sobzz… respect… the secrets which are confided in me….sobzz,,,,i…. I don’t remember the rest… I’m sorry… ahhhh…sozbbb… I’m sorry… I really don’t remember the rest…

Jeff : I see can why…

Doctor : Please… don’t… don’t do this… please….sobzz… I’m a doctor… sobzz…

Jeff: Does that make your life more valuable that the others ??

He shook his head as the tried to turn and look at me but I forced him to look at Gwen.

Jeff : I’ll finish it for you……

I closed my eyes and all I could see was Gwen. An image of her.

I took several deep breathes.

Instead of seeing her cold, naked on the operating table, I saw her smiling at me. There was someone by her side.

Gillian.

Jeff : …. You… respect the secrets which are confided in you……respect your colleagues as your professional brothers and sisters….

The images kept coming, flooding into my mind like a invasive thought. Like a silent movie, it kept coming.

Gillian has her arms around Gwen’s shoulders. Gwen was holding her drawing pad.
Both of them looking at me.

Gwen was smiling.

It was a peaceful scene. I knew it was not real, merely images and thoughts conjured up by my brain to help me cope.
Everyone needs closure. Even someone cold blooded like me.

I know it’s not real, I really do but part of me wished it was real.

That this is closure not only for me, but for Gwen as well.

No longer does she have to live in a world where monsters walked the earth beside her.

No longer does she have to live in fear.

No longer alone.

Jeff : you will not allow…. The consideration of race, religion, nationality or social standing…. To intervene between your duties and your patient….

My eyes fluttered for a moment and when I opened them, I was surprised to find my vision blurred. Blurred with tears.

Yet through the blurred vision, I saw that Gwen is no longer on the table. She’s clothed, in winter wear, compete with earmuffs and gloves. It looked like the sisters are going for a holiday.

They were finally going to travel together.
Gillian was adjusting her scarf for her sister.

They are about the same height but I could see the slight maturity you would have expected from a sister form Gillian. Gillian blew on her hands as she finished tying the scarf for Gwen, making sure her sister is snug and warm.

Gwen pulled out one side of her glove, offering it to Gillian. The winter clothes on them looked old, probably hand me downs but it kept them warm and happy.
Their gloveless hand held each other as they waved at me from the corner of the room.

Gwen mouthed the words ‘ it’s ok ‘ to me.

It’s not ok.

I’ve never felt so disappointed before in my life.
I blamed myself.

I was not fast enough. Gwen placed all her hopes on me, and I failed her.

Jeff : you will maintain…. Due respect for human life…. Use your knowledge in accordance…. With the laws of humanity….

Gillian and Gwen started to walk away.

As if something or someone far greater than us had walked into the room, I watched the muscles of Gwen’s eyes relaxed. They started to close.

The doctor sobbed as I held his head in my hand.
I finished up the rest of the code and came to the last line.

Jeff : You make there promises solemnly….. freely…. And upon your honour… ….where is your honour ??!!

Doctor : zobzzz… sobzz… sobzz… please…. Ahhhh !

I turned his head away from Gwen’s body and I slit his throat, letting his body convulse on the floor as his hands tried to stop the inevitable.

I dropped the knife and lowered myself to Gwen’s level.

Touching my forehead to hers, my tears landed on her face.

Jeff : I’m sorry Gwen….. life ….. is not fair…. I’m sorry….

I took in several deep breathes as I shook my head.

Jeff : your sister and you were dealt a bad hand in this life…… you deserve better…

I sat down on the bloodstained floor and leaned against the cold walls of the surgery room.

I felt so tired.

I don’t know if I fell asleep but I looked up and saw Gwen in front of me.

She smiled that radiant smile at me and the only thing it did was break me harder.
The innocence in her smile, her opened arms asking for a final hug.

Jeff : I’m…. I’m really sorry…

I felt her cold body hug onto mine as I broke down.

Jeff : AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Gwen’s wiped the tears from my eyes she shook her head.

Gwen : Thank you…. For being the only one that truly cared….

Jeff : No… no…

Gwen :Goodbye…. …..Sun Wu Kong….

Jeff : no…

My eyes closed and I hit the back of the tiled wall as I opened my eyes. My body drenched with sweat.

I took a deep breath and stood up.

I touched Gwen on her cheeks and said my goodbye as well.

Jeff : Goodbye Gwen…. Take care of your sister too….

I tore myself away from Gwen and I went over to Clement. I did not check him for his pulse again. I took my knife and with a continuous stroke using the serrated side of my knife, I sliced his head cleanly off his neck.

When I hit the bone part, I stopped. I did not want to waste the extra energy sawing through bone. I dropped Clement’s head and smashed my feet into the remnants of his head as I watched it fall sideway like a deflated balloon.

I kicked him a couple more times, hardly putting any strength into the attempt to hurt his lifeless body.

Turning to the doctor, he was no longer moving.

I opened the other door at the back of the surgery room.

It was empty. There are benches and drinks scattered throughout the area. I could still see smoke coming up from one of the coffee cup.

I walked to the end of the room and opened the door, feeling the brush of the cold air against my face.

The tracks on the soft grass are fresh.

There were vehicles parked here, waiting, waiting for Gwen’s organs not too long ago.

I headed back into the surgery room and checked Clement’s body for his car keys.

I walked over to his car and unlocked it.

There were stacks of documents inside his car including a suitcase fill with money in local and Australian currency.
There’s got to be at least 2-300 k inside that suitcase alone.

I flipped open the documents.

Names, pictures, medical records.

I looked at the dates, there are about a year ago.

I checked the folders for the ones that were labelled for this year.
Old 21-02-2019, 08:59 AM
Samster (A)

Opening it, I flipped it to the middle and I froze.

I was staring at a familiar face.

Benson’s man.

Ah Huan.

I flipped the page. That blonde hair.

Owen.

He was lying. He knew about this.

I picked up my phone and made the call to the operator.

Operator : O’s insurance…

Jeff : I would like to make a claim for my policy….

Operator : policy number please…

Jeff : 442454

A dial tone came up for 2 seconds before the operator came back on.

Operator : acknowledged….. we are on our way…

She hung up on me after that.

I threw the documents into Clement’s car and I took the money, putting it in Billy’s van. Opening the glove compartment, I found passports and air tickets.

There’s another envelope of cash in the glove compartment and I took it as well.

I helped myself to the cigarettes on the dashboard and lit up as I leaned against Billy’s van.

30 minutes later, the 1st convoy arrived. Owen was in one of the cars.

The crew wasted no time as they hurried into the hospital to survey the mess I left for them.

Owen walked towards me and he could read the expression on my face.

He stopped 3 meters away from me and he looked at Clement’s car.

He saw the documents.

He sighed and looked at me.

Owen : yes…. That’s what we do…. But no kids…..criminals…. drug dealers…. Death row inmates….. no kids…. No fucking kids….

I did not say anything.

I finished up my cigarette and threw it on floor.

Owen : Jeff ….

I walked passed Owen, deliberately bumping him on his shoulder as I did.

Owen : It’s over…. Never again…. We don’t need these money…. Not anymore….

I turned and just shrugged my shoulder.

Jeff : Do I look like I care ?

Owen : You do…. More so that you care to admit….

Jeff : Fuck you….

Owen : I mean it…. No more…. Yiling’s drug business is pulling in enough…. We’re cutting this off….

Jeff : where is the VIP ?

Owen : Jeff ..

Jeff : WHERE !!

Owen’s men had their hands on their side arms right away seeing the outburst but Owen waved them away.

Owen : You’re tired… you’re hurt…. You’re emotional… and your judgement is clouded…. This is not the Hibiki I know…

He’s right.

He’s right on all counts yet I find myself still so fucking pissed at him. I turned and made my way up Billy’s van. I could not bear to stay at that place any longer.

Owen : Mandy is at the debriefing facility….. you get yourself some medical attention…. We’ll talk after your fucking head gets sorted out….

I showed him the finger and reversed the vehicle out of the compound. There is nothing wrong with my head.

There is something wrong with this world.

I took a slow drive towards the facility in Defu lane.

There was no longer a need to speed, to overtake.

The pace at which things move slowed down significantly.

It was coming to 2am in the morning by the time I arrived at the facility. I could see security is tighter than usual.

The crash barrier is up and the security guard motioned for me to key in my access code at the keypad.

I entered the code and the barrier came down.

I droved straight to the loading and unloading bay tucked at the back of the building.

I could see armed man stationed near the entrance.

Owen’s men.

I got out and went to the door.

They were speaking into their walkie talkie.

Before I got to the door, one of them opened it and said nothing.

I entered and the door shut behind me.

There is someone at the end of the corridor.

A woman.

She looked nervous. Dressed in jeans and t-shirt, she has her hair tied up in a high ponytail.

She was hugging a tablet in front of her chest. She’s armed, I could see her wearing a pistol by the side of her waist.

I kept walking towards her, there was no sign of her giving way to me.

I could see her swallowing a gulp of saliva as I got closer. Her eyes, she was looking at me, she knows.

She knows who I am.

I’ve never seen her before. She better have a good reason for blocking my way that morning.

I was not in the mood for administrative work.

When she spoke, her voice gave her away immediately. That voice.
The voice I have been talking to for the past few years.

Belinda : Hi….. Hi Hibiki…. I …. I meant Jeff…. I’m….. I’m…… I’m your operator….

She was literally shaking as I watched her fingers curled harder around the edge of her tablet.

Jeff : what do you want ? …

She immediately gestured behind her in a nervous manner.

Belinda : ermm… ermm…. Mandy is in room 3…. Billy is in the infirmary with Dr Lynn.

She plastered herself against the wall as I walked past her.

I’m headed to room 3.

I could hear Belinda close behind me. I stopped outside room 3 and looked at her, she better have a good reason for following me as well.

Jeff : Yes… ?

Belinda : I’m sorry…. I know you don’t want me to follow you but…. But Owen said I was not to let you out of my sight !!!... I’m sorry… please don’t make this difficult on me… !

I wanted to speak but I was exhausted. I could not find the right words. This is really the last thing I need right now.

I reached for her side arm and she yelped , trying to stop me from taking her weapon.

Belinda : no !! no no!!! please… NO!!!... I’m just following orders Jeff ….

I sighed and told her I’m just borrowing it.

Jeff : Can you lend it to me…. Please… ?

It took her a couple of seconds to register what I said and she literally jumped as I pulled the weapon out of the holster. Entering the room, I saw Mandy seated in the metal stool in the centre of the room. Her hands were handcuffed behind her, her ankles chained to the floor.

Mandy : Jeff…. Jeff… I’m sorry… I’m sorry….. please !!... I’m sorry… I have money… I’ll give you my share…. Everything… I’ll give you everything….

Jeff : Sure…. Where is the money ??

Mandy : You’ll let me go ?? will you ?? I’ll give you anything…

Jeff : yes… tell me… and I will let you go…

It was then she saw the gun in my hand and she started to beg me harder.

Mandy : Please Jeff… please !!! in the fountain…. There’s a waterproof package in the fountain…. There’s 60 thousand in it… please….

Jeff : anywhere else ??

Mandy : NO!!! NO!!... nothing more… that is all… that is all !!!.

I raised the weapon at Mandy and she screamed. She struggled against the restraints and begged.

Mandy : you promised…..you said you would let me go !!!

I levelled the weapon at her head and lined up the sight.

Jeff : I lied…

I squeeze the trigger in the room. The explosion of the weapon caused Belinda to scream. Mandy bobbed once as the bullet went through the front of her eye and exploded out the back of her head, painting the wall and floor of room 3 a bright shade of red.

Turning back to Belinda who had turned a shade of white, I could see her holding back her vomit. She covered her mouth as I put the weapon to safe and returned it to her holster.

Jeff : Thank you..

I opened the door and walked out.

I heard Belinda retched and vomited behind me as I continued walking towards the infirmary.

I opened the door and was hit with that familiar smell of disinfectant. That so-called hospital smell.

There are 2 beds inside, one of it is occupied by Billy. He was sitting up, heavily bandaged.
The ward trolley extended over his thigh, serving as a table.

There were 2 glasses of alcohol on the trolley.

Our eyes met and I knew Billy knew. He must have been receiving updates.
Old 21-02-2019, 09:00 AM
Samster (A)

Dr Lynn stood beside Billy, looking every bit as radiant and beautiful as I remembered.

She’s hot, intelligent and married to a Colonel in the armed forces. The last time I saw her was almost a year ago.

Doing what we do, seeing Lynn is never a good sign. It only meant we got hurt. Lynn is like the sister I never had. If I have a elder sister, I would want her to be just like Lynn. Matured, pretty and always calm and cool.

Her smile works better than the best soothing balm and I credit her for making most of my scars looking better than they ever will be.

Dressed in Jeans, a white blouse with matching heels, Lynn looked at me from head to toe. The man that has her is a lucky guy.
Her hands came out from her coat pocket and she reached for a chair.

Tapping the seat, she gestured for me to go over.

The door behind me opened again and I could see Belinda coming into the infirmary form the reflection in front of me.

Belinda : Hi Dr Lynn…

Lynn gave her a nod and a smile.

Lynn brushed the hair from the side of my head to check out the wound below my ear.
No one said a word.

Lynn quietly prepared the disinfectants and put the tools she needed in a metal dish.

She set the things in front of me as I stared blankly at the wall.

Lynn : Belinda…..do you mind ?

Lynn gestured towards the cabinet on the other end of the room.

Belinda : oh…ok.. sure…

Belinda brought out 2 more glasses and a bottle of whisky. No labels, nothing, but I know it’s the good stuff. Doctors always has the good stuff stashed away.

She refilled the 2 glasses on the trolley in front of Billy before filling up the 2 new glasses.

Lynn looked at me, I could see she felt sorry for the state I was in. I felt her gentle hand touch my wrist.

Lynn : don’t be so hard on yourself….. you can’t control everything….

I nodded but said nothing.

The silence in the room was deafening. It was so quiet I could hear everyone breathe.

If this was out of a motion picture, I would imagine the camera slowly pulling backwards, retreating out of the infirmary with the 4 of us perfectly framed.

No one would move, yet the picture alone would speak volumes.

A vibrating sound broke the tranquillity of the room.

Then another.

And another.

It kept coming.

It all came form Belinda’s pocket.

She pulled it out and checked her messages, aware that all eyes are on her.

Lynn : do you need to go ?

She shook her head.

Belinda : Owen…. Owen wants me to… to keep an eye on…. On Jeff…

Lynn : it’s ok… I’m here… I got him….

She shook her head, clutching onto her tablet in front of her chest.

Lynn started to clean my wound.

Belinda reached for the glass of whisky and drained it in one go, panting and fanning her mouth as it brunt her throat on the way down.

She put down her tablet and poured herself another large serving.

Belinda : I…. i……

She was struggling to speak as she looked at us.

Belinda : I just want to say….. I just want to say……

She took another mouthful of the drink she is obviously not used to having.

Belinda : the VIP did not make it……

I looked at Belinda and asked Belinda where is the VIP located.

Jeff : Where…. Where are they…

Lynn : enough Jeff…… you’ve done enough….

She gave my cheek a light slap, forcing me to expose the wound on my neck to her in a chiding manner.

Lynn spoke without looking at Belinda, choosing to concentrate on my wound.

Lynn : Tell him what you told us earlier….

I felt the sting of the pain as Lynn dragged the line through my skin, closing up the wound below my ear.

Belinda : Butcher will be flying the royal family back to Indonesia…. That flight will not land……. Raptor….. he’s across the border at a Motel…. Waiting for the other men involved…..Gourmet…. he’s… he’s on a yacht …. With another doctor involved… currently sailing out of Singapore waters….none of these have been approved by the audit team… it’ll all be an accident….Owen set it up….

Lynn pushed my cheek with the back of her gloved hand, expertly tying up the stitch and cutting away the excess. She grabbed my face and turned it to the side, before turning back to face her.

Pulling away her gloves and took her glass of drink and raised it slightly in front of me.

Lynn : No child shall ever suffer the girls fate ever again…..Not on Owen’s watch….. not on our watch…

Billy reached for his glass with his good hand.

Belinda sniffed and she was crying. Wiping the tears with the back of her hand, she took her glass as well.

I blinked once and was surprised to feel the last roll of a warm tear streak down my cheek.

I took a deep breath, reached for my drink and touched the waiting glasses.

Jeff : Never again…

Billy : To Gwen….

Belinda : sobzz… to Gillian….

Lynn smiled and with that sisterly confidence that would reassure all around her that everything is ok, she added ;

Lynn : and to the silent guardians around us……men and women……. Who will never be named….you are the reason…..why we are not afraid of the monsters who lurk in the dark…

We drained our drinks and Belinda promptly refilled the drinks, mine first.

Belinda : Jeff…. Can you….

I turned at looked at her with what I assumed would be a pair of bloodshot and tired eyes.

Belinda : Can you…..can you….. write the incident report for why I have a missing round in my weapon ? …. Owen… Owen is anal about … about things like this….

Lynn burst out laughing and so did Billy.

I shook my head and could no longer hold it in and I laughed.

Belinda : what ?... what is so funny ?? !! it’s not funny….. I signed out for this!!

There was a knock on the door and one of the armed guard stepped in. He was carrying a bottle.

A fucking bottle.

He greeted the doctor and handed the bottle to Belinda.

I looked at that 17 year old bottle of whisky that Belinda was holding.

What kind of fucker Owen has to be to do this to me ?

Belinda composed herself and gave me that bottle of drink.

Jeff : Is this what I think it is….??

Belinda : No…. no… no… it’s not a new project…. It’s just something I got… for you…

I looked at her, puzzled and full of questions.

Jeff : Why ?? …..

Belinda : because…..because…..

Jeff : Because what ?

Belinda : I’m …….. I’m going to be your new intern….

………………………………………….
Old 21-02-2019, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro. Thanks for the update.
Old 21-02-2019, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for ur early morning update

Once again u make me drop a tear...

RiP Gwen

Tat part was so sad and touching knowing that the 2 Sister have gone to a better place

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 21-02-2019, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
shinozuke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Aww damn I didn’t expect Gwen to die. Shit. Emotional turmoil on that part man. The anguish, the disappointment, I felt it all. It’s extremely well written.

Thank you bro ilock. It’s so good that no words can describe. Just BRAVO!
Old 21-02-2019, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Wow the most heart wrenching story i have read..... and of all places, at sbf hahahaha
Old 21-02-2019, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Devilcries deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've been a silent reader in sbf, and been through many other stories online. However this i must say is one of the best stories i ever read. No words can express how amazing your masterpiece is.
Old 21-02-2019, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9874 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Another superb story by bro ilock!! Thanks
Old 21-02-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2695 / Power: 20
water_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeoldchangke View Post
Gillian and Gwen started to walk away.
thank you for the emotional ride.. hope its not the end yet bro ilock..
Old 21-02-2019, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Wishing4U deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

THANK YOU Bro ILOCK for another engrossing thriller!!!
Old 21-02-2019, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 7
camhurder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great updates, thanks bro!!
Old 21-02-2019, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 14
unlove is a living Saint! - you won't find betterunlove is a living Saint! - you won't find betterunlove is a living Saint! - you won't find betterunlove is a living Saint! - you won't find betterunlove is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks bro ilock. The raw emotions in this story.. thanks so much!
Old 21-02-2019, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 18
xtrax is one of the Best!xtrax is one of the Best!xtrax is one of the Best!

Awesome writing bro ilock.

In my opinion, if i my character is Clement, i would have Mandy engaged in sexual intercourse with Jeff (after indulging in alcohol) to lower his consiousness and to buy some time (in kidnapping gwen) to avoid any casualties on my side.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1