The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2019, 08:51 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
piang_eh is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

I asked the concierge today. It closed a few months back and won’t be reopening :-(
Old 03-01-2019, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
JonnyW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Few days back went there but closed!
Old 07-01-2019, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
emphasis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I heard this place is close down for good after serving for so many years. Most of the girl has either move to CC PJ or Eastin PJ.
Old 14-01-2019, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Yeah the place closed for good. All the FLs dispersed to CC or Eastin.
However I managed to contact Ling the Viet ang pai over the weekend.

She closed down and changed her weChat for a while and did not respond. Finally she responded and came to my hotel.

Long time did not get chance to see her so once in room, must rabba rabba and familiarise with her boobies and pussy all over again. Still D boobs but her waist slimmed a bit with protruding backside for a nice hourglass shape, and nice bum for doggie.

She is still the same except that she said she is quite horny as hasn't had sex and did not work for a few days due to strong wind at the spas. So I showered then she washed up, and the action started. For some reason we have always showered separately since past few years.

She ate my didi and licked it for a good 10-15 mins. Thats what I like about her, she is damn hardworking and attack your didi with zest. In turn she opened he legs and I was fingering her as she was eating my didi and when I hit the right spot she started to moan a bit and close her eyes but she kept eating my didi.

After a while she said we better fuck before you explode. She capped me and then started to try to insert me, man! this was one of the tightest pussy insertion I ever had with her. She wasn't kidding when she said she is "tight down there". It was a bit difficult to insert even with lube as her pussy felt very small. I even looked to see to make sure I wasn't inserting into her anus, but we finally managed to get it in. She grimaced a bit and said a bit too tight but after slowly moving up and down a bit, she said very good, got feeling. Started with cowgirl, reverse cg, a few other positions.

As we were humping she closed her eyes and moaned a bit, then she opened them, looked into my eyes and started to move faster and FK me. She was getting high as she hasn't had sex for a few days. She said, "Let me move, I want to feel you, so I let her gyrate and grind her pussy into me, all the while she kissed me furiously.

I think she reached her orgasm as after a while she suggested we change to missionary and I pumped her until I exploded.

I was tired but it was a good session. She cleaned me up, we washed up and she gave me a light massage for another 30 mins. We chatted a while like BF/GF. After that I gave her her fees, added a tip and she left.

I spoke to her about her plans and she said that she prefers to freelance on her own as the spas and MPs are getting more risky. So I agreed to write her an FR, and here it is.

She is a MILF, but has nice D-boobs, hourglass figure not fat and a great bum for doggie. She is quite short about 1.6M. In terms of looks she is average without makeup but look like any other FL with make up.

She does outcall in KL city area only. She said no PJ, no Klang and no Putrajaya. She prefers hotels around KL Sentral, midvalley or Bukit Bintang.

Damage: RM280 + RM50 tips
Her wechat: lindfc
Old 14-01-2019, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3302 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
Yeah the place closed for good. All the FLs dispersed to CC or Eastin.
However I managed to contact Ling the Viet ang pai over the weekend.

She closed down and changed her weChat for a while and did not respond. Finally she responded and came to my hotel.

Long time did not get chance to see her so once in room, must rabba rabba and familiarise with her boobies and pussy all over again. Still D boobs but her waist slimmed a bit with protruding backside for a nice hourglass shape, and nice bum for doggie.

She is still the same except that she said she is quite horny as hasn't had sex and did not work for a few days due to strong wind at the spas. So I showered then she washed up, and the action started. For some reason we have always showered separately since past few years.

She ate my didi and licked it for a good 10-15 mins. Thats what I like about her, she is damn hardworking and attack your didi with zest. In turn she opened he legs and I was fingering her as she was eating my didi and when I hit the right spot she started to moan a bit and close her eyes but she kept eating my didi.

After a while she said we better fuck before you explode. She capped me and then started to try to insert me, man! this was one of the tightest pussy insertion I ever had with her. She wasn't kidding when she said she is "tight down there". It was a bit difficult to insert even with lube as her pussy felt very small. I even looked to see to make sure I wasn't inserting into her anus, but we finally managed to get it in. She grimaced a bit and said a bit too tight but after slowly moving up and down a bit, she said very good, got feeling. Started with cowgirl, reverse cg, a few other positions.

As we were humping she closed her eyes and moaned a bit, then she opened them, looked into my eyes and started to move faster and FK me. She was getting high as she hasn't had sex for a few days. She said, "Let me move, I want to feel you, so I let her gyrate and grind her pussy into me, all the while she kissed me furiously.

I think she reached her orgasm as after a while she suggested we change to missionary and I pumped her until I exploded.

I was tired but it was a good session. She cleaned me up, we washed up and she gave me a light massage for another 30 mins. We chatted a while like BF/GF. After that I gave her her fees, added a tip and she left.

I spoke to her about her plans and she said that she prefers to freelance on her own as the spas and MPs are getting more risky. So I agreed to write her an FR, and here it is.

She is a MILF, but has nice D-boobs, hourglass figure not fat and a great bum for doggie. She is quite short about 1.6M. In terms of looks she is average without makeup but look like any other FL with make up.

She does outcall in KL city area only. She said no PJ, no Klang and no Putrajaya. She prefers hotels around KL Sentral, midvalley or Bukit Bintang.

Damage: RM280 + RM50 tips
Her wechat: lindfc

Nice FR. Missed her perky butt and smalll waist!
Old 11-02-2019, 10:40 PM
Samster

clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Happened to be back in KL so called Ling again.
She said she will dress up for me. When she came to my hotel in Bukit Bintang, she was wearing a nice long Viet cheongsam. She said I got a surprise for you. I said what is it? She started to hug and kiss and led my hands to feel her bum. She is not wearing any panties! She has been walking around BB without panties. Naughty girl!

So we did a bit of groping with me feeling up her long cheongsam and rubbing her pussy underneath her skirt. Wah shiok like one of those sexy lady you see on the street, want to touch but cannot, suddenly turn up and ask you to feel her up through her cheongsam without panties. Damn erotic.

After a while cannot tahan already, quickly unzipped her dress, pull it over her head, then FK her in the mouth while squeezing her big boobs and fingering her pussy. She moaned and reached down her hand to press my hand harder against her pussy, she crisscrossed her legs and we kept on kissing. We got so excited she opened her legs and my dick pushed into her pussy and we almost did raw. Then caution took over and we stopped.

I laid her on the bed and the usual long BBBJ, fingering, FK, until she capped me and we did cowgirl. As she sank into me, she closed her eyes in ecstasy and started to rock back and forth while I was deep in her, alternating with pumping me while squatting on my dick.

She was savoring the feeling and kept rocking my dick while I was squeezing her tits and trying not to come too soon. She started muttering like, more, good, nice, and we kept rocking harder and harder. I could not stand it seeing her face in the throes of orgasm, I shot into her. But she kept on rocking and grinding her pelvis into mine and saying nice, more.

After a while she must have felt my dick go soft, she opened her eyes, smiled at me and said it was good.

She gave me a massage and then I showered and paid her.
It was another nice experience with Ling.

RM300 outcall to Bukit Bintang area.
Old 21-02-2019, 05:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
oscartham deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by emphasis View Post
I heard this place is close down for good after serving for so many years. Most of the girl has either move to CC PJ or Eastin PJ.

Mind to ask how do you approach CC PJ or Eastin PJ for girl?
Old 22-02-2019, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oscartham View Post
Mind to ask how do you approach CC PJ or Eastin PJ for girl?
Huh? What do you mean? Just go to the spa and the captain will ask you what type of girl you like. Choose from the lineup or ask Captain for his recommendation.

Old 26-02-2019, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
oscartham deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
Huh? What do you mean? Just go to the spa and the captain will ask you what type of girl you like. Choose from the lineup or ask Captain for his recommendation.

I see if from the spa. I thought is the hotel have their own service.
Old 07-06-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
knopfler is one of the Best!knopfler is one of the Best!knopfler is one of the Best!

has this spa been revived? Does anybody know?
Old 17-06-2019, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ryutaroman2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

NOPE- closed for good. been there just to find out no more.
Old 20-06-2019, 03:39 PM
Samster

Boss went broke, could not afford to pay for protection, too many constant raids, end up some of the FLs did not get fully paid. So close shop.

Last I heard one of the angpai Monica has moved to Eastin spa.
The Viet angpai is now freelancing outcall, contact her wechat "Lindfc".
Old 18-07-2019, 09:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
gogogo8989 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Back from Cititel......staright to t FRs

Fanny
Looks - 8/10
Boobs - 34A
Body - 7/10 (quite Dark skin, small ass)
BBBJ - 7/10
BJ - 6.5/10
FJ - 8/10
Feel good factor - 7/10 (chatty)
RTF - Sure
damaged - RM 250
Old 20-07-2019, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
leee18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogogo8989 View Post
Back from Cititel......staright to t FRs

Fanny
Looks - 8/10
Boobs - 34A
Body - 7/10 (quite Dark skin, small ass)
BBBJ - 7/10
BJ - 6.5/10
FJ - 8/10
Feel good factor - 7/10 (chatty)
RTF - Sure
damaged - RM 250
Cititel open again??
Old 29-07-2019, 07:21 PM
Samster