The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 30-01-2019, 02:40 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CITY224 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCITY224 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Who are the new syts who can do BBBJCIM with stamina???: VIP SPA.. Former Magic s

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyouM View Post
Sucks, went there Monday, they only operate till 6pm reason given they have company dinner, not even time to choose any, waste my trip ;(
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Close from 04/02 to 06/02, reopen on 07/02
From VIP official page
The wishct forum VIP thread is not the official page as it is not sanctioned by the spa management. It also not accurate one as it is post by one of the staff (counter guy). And sometimes no replies for several days if that staff take leave.

Expect impromptu closures these coming days as agents / boss gives out CNY makan. And although "Official" closure is suppose to be 04/02 - 06/02, expect them to close earlier as many staff family stay far away in Penang or Ipoh so they need to leave earlier to balik kampung. Same as reopen day.

This was told to me by captain Andi himself. He gave me his whatsapp and personal wechat to contact him for updates.
Old 30-01-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 0
EvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Who are the new syts who can do BBBJCIM with stamina???: VIP SPA.. Former Magic s

Quote:
Originally Posted by CITY224 View Post
The wishct forum VIP thread is not the official page as it is not sanctioned by the spa management. It also not accurate one as it is post by one of the staff (counter guy). And sometimes no replies for several days if that staff take leave.

Expect impromptu closures these coming days as agents / boss gives out CNY makan. And although "Official" closure is suppose to be 04/02 - 06/02, expect them to close earlier as many staff family stay far away in Penang or Ipoh so they need to leave earlier to balik kampung. Same as reopen day.

This was told to me by captain Andi himself. He gave me his whatsapp and personal wechat to contact him for updates.
Wishct forum thread no responses since past week....... I think TS oredi gone home for CNY.

Can pass to me Andy's contact? I also want to get updates.
Old 30-01-2019, 05:24 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

FYI

Last edited by strikeback4; 30-01-2019 at 05:35 PM.
Old 31-01-2019, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shanphyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Is vip open today?
Also anyone tried 322?
Old 31-01-2019, 04:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Wrong info

Close from 04/02 to 06/02, reopen on 07/02
I dun consider my info as wrong coz I gleamed it from tcss with the boss.

He is giving a CNY lunch on 03.02.19 so probably the staff /girls will reach the spa after 4pm..... and agent is organising CNY dinner /ktv that same night for their girls & VIP staff so again probably the spa will close early @ 7 or 8pm. Since the operating hours is so short from 4-8pm...... can consider the spa as closed.

Same for 07.02.19........ although stated as reopen on that day........ but is for boss and staff to conduct prayer ceremony to welcome Pig Year..... after that is lohei lunch and again the event is expected to last
until past 4pm. And again the staff/girls/agents will have a CNY gathering function that night...... so operation hours again is short window between 4pm-8pm...... based on past years experience the staff n girls will be in party mood and dun expect any service from them.

So 03.02.19 & 07.02.19 can be considered as "Closed"..... come after 2pm on the 08.02.19 onwards.
Old 31-01-2019, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shanphyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dear bros,does vip have overnight service?
Old 01-02-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanphyo View Post
dear bros,does vip have overnight service?
Is VIP open today
Old 01-02-2019, 06:06 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 0
CoutinHo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoutinHo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If open only from 4-8pm might as well not open at all since last order will be 1 hr before closing time.

Will take note to avoid going there on 3rd & 7th Feb.
Old 02-02-2019, 03:56 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
WhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Does not matter to me anymore whether they are open or closed as I have not gone there in ages..... as I find the small shops are more friendly and customer oriented with several ex-VIP girls having cross over too.

Btw I was updated by the small shops that Viets oso celebrate CNY and not many Vietbus will be working during this period... so they have brought in Thais n Indons for the next 2 weeks.
Old 03-02-2019, 01:30 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
I dun consider my info as wrong coz I gleamed it from tcss with the boss.

He is giving a CNY lunch on 03.02.19 so probably the staff /girls will reach the spa after 4pm..... and agent is organising CNY dinner /ktv that same night for their girls & VIP staff so again probably the spa will close early @ 7 or 8pm. Since the operating hours is so short from 4-8pm...... can consider the spa as closed.

Same for 07.02.19........ although stated as reopen on that day........ but is for boss and staff to conduct prayer ceremony to welcome Pig Year..... after that is lohei lunch and again the event is expected to last
until past 4pm. And again the staff/girls/agents will have a CNY gathering function that night...... so operation hours again is short window between 4pm-8pm...... based on past years experience the staff n girls will be in party mood and dun expect any service from them.

So 03.02.19 & 07.02.19 can be considered as "Closed"..... come after 2pm on the 08.02.19 onwards.
Strange... I am at VIP right now and they are open.... I ask the counter guys and they say there is no such things as CNY lunch / dinners as they are open the whole day

In fact the boss and manager of VIP will like to know who you're and why are you spreading false info about VIP operation?
Old 03-02-2019, 02:51 PM

In any case, i check with the manager and he say that VIP is well aware there are plenty of troll accounts spreading false info about VIP operation and disrupting their business... so they will like everyone who want to know if VIP open or not, to contact them as below

Last edited by strikeback4; 03-02-2019 at 06:37 PM.
Old 03-02-2019, 09:04 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Strange... I am at VIP right now and they are open.... I ask the counter guys and they say there is no such things as CNY lunch / dinners as they are open the whole day

In fact the boss and manager of VIP will like to know who you're and why are you spreading false info about VIP operation?
Bro, standard la, alot of this type of talk only people.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 07-02-2019, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
screwdriver07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

VIP open today?
Old 16-02-2019, 10:19 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed

-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous
-All the rating are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies from other
-FR may contain some mixture of chinese
-All servcies mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies from others
-Please correct me if spot all spelling error.

战后报告

I was with friend to JB at Valentine day. Looking for Valentine to accompany so visited this place.

地方:VIP Spa
I no need to mention a lot about this place. Many of them her should know and heard of this place Liao.

Date of visit: 14/12 @ 1830hrs

配套:RM 248 due to cny period. After cny will revert back to RM 228. You be given a locker key and then you can stay inside as long as you want. Can use the jacuzzi, the sauna and relax n slack at TV room. Hungry can pick or order drink you want. You can also eye candy to search for target once they start to 照镜. For the amount you paid, is totally worth it.

小姐: 787 号 (refer to pic below)
She mention to me that she as from Ho Chi Min and she has been working there for about 3 months already. She able to converse and listen in simple English and little Chinese too.The wechat pics and real person is accurate.

样貌:★★★★★
She is in her mid 20s, she don't belong to the syt.
和照片相似度一样。皮肤很白。不性感,乖乖型。长又直的头发。 just normal and decent looking.

身材:★★★★★
很好。苗条性感身材。滑白皮肤, 。身高不矮也不高
大该160, 适合我。奶差不多有A or B吧,很小Natural and soft boobs, 摸起来感觉真好。No other scar mark or tattoo on her body.

服务: ★★★★★
一进到房间就蛇吻。从开始到结束。慢慢帮帮我脱衣服。一起洗澡。帮我洗到干干净净。Give me a light massage then follow by sensual and sexy kind of B2B的标准程式with her body rubbing my whole body.从后面到前面。猫澡技能很好。Will use tongue to twist and turn and suck your nipple. 从舔奶两边开始。

毒龙:★★★★★
After that,ask me to turn around and jerk my butts up that I arch my back higher for her to give a nice ass rim gao gao.She give me a very neat and clean ass rim with hot and cold treatment. Great work on her tongue, she know how to play with it. She gave it so deep and lick it crazily deep that I feel 超级爽。

蛇吻:★★★★★
从开始到结束没停到。整个过程就像男女朋友要开始做爱时。很有女友感。

口交:★★★★★
她的吹箫功力也是一级棒。有舔蛋蛋,有深喉。热和冷。慢和快速。She gave a good lick at every inch of my shaft. At one point, I hold on to her head and give very fast and deep thrust. DeI mouth fuck her gao gao.Give her a very fast and aggressive super deep thrust. Her back was facing me. On the other hand, I rub and finger her already wet abalone.

鲍鱼:★★★★★
毛不是很多也不是很少。不知道可以不可以舔。下次试试。没味道。水多,擦一下就很湿了。两个手指插入就感觉 很紧。她叫的样子让我很想干她。

做爱/叫床:★★★★★
放的套她先来女上。她一直骑。我一直看着她。Holding on to her body, I pump her in a up and down position.他骑很久还慢慢发出“啊~ 啊~啊~啊~”的叫床声。After a few more stroke, 她要求我换做狗方式。换的狗式,我慢慢插露她的洞。I thrust in and give a full speed throttle.我的硬条在她的里面发出的 "piak piak piak" 的生声音让她越叫越大声。我的硬条在里面,那种紧紧和烧烧的感觉好爽。我加快速度,插露更深里面。她的脸给 我那种进入了高潮的感觉。After a few strokes, 我射出了我的精子,她也流出的她的白汁。她的白汁还一之流不停。I collapse on top of her and panting heavily and both sweating furiously. We rest a while before proceeding to clean up. After cleaning, still help me to dress up and tidy up before we leave. Before leaving, still hugging me and give a long kiss and said see me again.

态度: ★★★★★
她的服务态度好。很有女人味。专业。豪爽开朗,像女朋友,女友感也很高。服务你从开始到结束, 不会很赶。No attitude and chemistry level is high and no communication issue.

整体: ★★★★★
他是那种肯定会让你想在回头干她的。I left that place a happy and satisfy man.Those who are not into boobs type and very chio type. She will be the ideal choice. Faster finger first. Book her now.

评论
请大家好好的对待和照顾她。

我的战后报告很长。谢谢大家的支持和花时间看我的战后报告。希望我的战后报告可以让大家有一样 的体验。

FR copyright© of bro naka ~ 那卡哥

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 21-02-2019, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
Marlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to behold

FR: 333

Looks : 8.5/10
Body : 8/10 (Well body proportion slim type)
Boobs: B
BBBJ: 7/10
AR: None
French: None
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 7/10

Real person looks much better than their wechat picture. Surprised only one FR for 333. First bonk with her before CNY, probably due to tiredness, I didn't perform well, end up HJ. Quite pretty to my standard. She can't speak English nor Chinese, so communication was a problem.

Visited again for 2nd round today, determined to finish the job. Started with B2B, then continue piano type back massage, followed by licking with cold and hot water and back to piano type back massage. Turned for cold and hot BBBJ, then to normal BBBJ. Okish nothing to shout about. I just admired her slim body looking at the ceiling mirrors.

Started with cowgirl, missionary and unloaded in doggie. She is tight for sure. If you looking for SYT she is the one, service wise don't expect anything outstanding, normal at best.

For BBBJ, I rank 200 still the best.

RTF: Probably after I try both 322 and 332
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread