The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2019, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
gogojoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
411: Best Thai Massage Places? NO BOOM BOOM!

I'm about to be in thailand soon & one thing i am going to spend money on is thai massage to release stress from my neck & lower back. I'm going from Chiang mai, Bangkok & Pattaya.

As title says. Best thai massage places no Boom Boom! But legit places.

Name the place, What city and address & person to ask for if there like Massage gods & type of massage you recomand. & price & tips. Telling your story is always appreciated.
Old 21-02-2019, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold
Re: 411: Best Thai Massage Places? NO BOOM BOOM!

I can share these openly since this is a 100% clean place.

Thamma Massage in Chiang Mai (can't share the google link PM me if you want it or you can search "Thamma Massage" in maps)

Mostly aunties that massage you, and they know their stuff. I used to go quite often when I was staying in CM.
Old 21-02-2019, 10:59 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Heard there got Thailand no.1 best massage.

Address: Na Phra Lan Rd, Khwaeng Phra Borom Maha Ratchawang, Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200, Thailand
No lah..... the latest no.1 Thai massage shop for 2019 as announced by the TripAdvise website is Open Sesame Massage Therapy Centre located at Soi Alibaba, Krungtep.

This is a clean traditional Thai massage shop with no hanky panky allowed.
Old 22-02-2019, 03:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
gogojoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
thats why i just ignore, this guy a joker prob some 15yr old still in school 9 post 9 questions one is even try csi some gal he saw on youtube
If you think my thread is a joke, no one is pushing you to go on it. I think you just feel the need to troll when my question is obvious legit. I know they are many good massage parlors that are non sexual. But if you take the time to read my request. I'm asking the ones you recommend from your own experience that are not sexually oriented. If that's to hard to size up. You might need to get yourself a 15yr old to read it & explain it for you for now on.

A special thx to everyone else who constructively contributed on this thread. I'll get back to some of you.
ThQ

Last edited by gogojoke; 22-02-2019 at 05:13 AM.
Old 22-02-2019, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

the shop does not massage you
it is the masseuse that does the job
i usually stick to the masseuse
go famous shop kana bad masseuse also ll
if die die want shop - heathland is famous even for local thai
many outlet
https://www.healthlandspa.com/en
Old 23-02-2019, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
oranje deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Healthland is always a safe bet. haven't gotten anything bad from there before and pricing wise works out pretty well for their thai massage.

if you are looking for smth like prostate massage, go to spring, but it's a little costlier.
Old 23-02-2019, 01:08 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
the shop does not massage you
it is the masseuse that does the job
i usually stick to the masseuse
go famous shop kana bad masseuse also ll
if die die want shop - heathland is famous even for local thai
many outlet
https://www.healthlandspa.com/en
Healthland must go to the original owners branches.
Now have many Healthland franchises which may not maintain the standard so it is hit n miss..... but the owners' branches still maintain their quality.... both in massage and staff customer service.

If you are a regular visitor to LOS..... better to join as their member...... got discount and priority booking.
Old 10-03-2019, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 22
develish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
thats why i just ignore, this guy a joker prob some 15yr old still in school 9 post 9 questions one is even try csi some gal he saw on youtube
Pardon me, but as an infrequent visitor to BKK, it is a question even I have, and its been many moons since I was 15, and by my FRs stepped out of my house.

SBF used to be a place that was populated by helpful Cheongsters. What happened to make us so cynical? There is surely no need to make fun or troll. There was a time when we were newbies too. If we don't wanna help, fine. But no need to be rude.

Just my two cents worth.

....Enjoy life...
Old 10-03-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
kslogic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogojoke View Post
I'm about to be in thailand soon & one thing i am going to spend money on is thai massage to release stress from my neck & lower back. I'm going from Chiang mai, Bangkok & Pattaya.

As title says. Best thai massage places no Boom Boom! But legit places.

Name the place, What city and address & person to ask for if there like Massage gods & type of massage you recomand. & price & tips. Telling your story is always appreciated.
By chance I popped into this massage place called Po massage or something in a side lane just at the start of sukhumvit soi 39. There were many mainland tourists coming down while I was waiting so I thought it wasn’t going to be any good. But to my surprise I had a really solid Thai massage for 2 hours for 500 plus baht. The Aunty masseuse held nothing back and any knots in my body were thoroughly ironed out that day. It was a good surprise after many mediocre massages across Thailand even in the well known ones like Healthland which I don’t bother going to anymore. Sometimes You can be surprised by trying a place you heard nothing about compared to those branded or recommended places which usually end up in disappointment.
Old 16-03-2019, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

thread ideas to start:

1. best somtum
2. best moo bing
3. best tomyum
4. best tuktuk
5. best fake ralph lauren shirt stall

point is, everything is subjective, you ask tuk tuk driver to bring you to no 1 <insert category of establishment> he will take you to the one that pays him a commission.

if you were in singapore and a new zhi char opened up in front of your house, pay $5 try the yangzhou fried rice, if nice then bring whole family there order prawn order fish lor.

massage establishment in bkk more than 7-11 and atm, slowly try lor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1