The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-07-2019, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 12
Forastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to all
Re: Golden Mile Tower @ Beach Road #01

Went there again n same sop, seated outside were the ML asked one of the more petite ML to go with me. Paid counter got corner room n massage okok ba. Pop Gq n I asked her remove all she was hesitant but gave in, had a more than happy ending in the mouth..can see her quickly spitting onto the towel, was thinking next time better don’t use towel clean body liao
Old 25-07-2019, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 14
tokiha is a glorious beacon of lighttokiha is a glorious beacon of lighttokiha is a glorious beacon of lighttokiha is a glorious beacon of lighttokiha is a glorious beacon of lighttokiha is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
Just went to this place. Interesting experience.
Arrived and saw a young pleasant ML sitting at the table outside. Ask for 1 hour, paid $50 for oil massage. Went to the room behind curtain, saw no shorts provided. Stripped naked and the ML came in. The ML asked me to pass her towel and I lied down. I was expecting her to cover my butt but instead she placed the towel under my feet. She then wiped my feet and start the massage. Thoughout the massage, I were not covered by anything even when turned to the front. The massage was Ok but teasing was not as intense as I expected.
Finally she pop the GQ, offer her $30 for HJ and she agreed. However after a while I can't get a full erection , she counter offer BBBJ for $50, I agreed. I CIM her and split out on a small towel. Afterwhich she got a new wet towel to wipe me clean.
Overall a satisfactory session but it blew my budget.
Brothers who are watching please give FR after getting contact. Most of the threads we see one FR for TS and the rest asking for contacts, not healthy.
Bro can share this contact!
Old 25-07-2019, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
flareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forastart View Post
Went there again n same sop, seated outside were the ML asked one of the more petite ML to go with me. Paid counter got corner room n massage okok ba. Pop Gq n I asked her remove all she was hesitant but gave in, had a more than happy ending in the mouth..can see her quickly spitting onto the towel, was thinking next time better don’t use towel clean body liao
Which shop you went to??
Old 26-07-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by flareon1982 View Post
Which shop you went to??
House of The Red Beret
Old 26-07-2019, 11:40 PM
Samster

Forastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to all

Quote:
Which shop you went to??
Bro see thread n u will know ... quite obvious
Old 27-07-2019, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
flareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Bro see thread n u will know ... quite obvious
Went to the shops but no mouth services. Hmmm
Old 27-07-2019, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 7
Semburu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSemburu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Maybe depends on their mood? haha
Old 27-07-2019, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!

Quote:
Depend whether commando or not Previous batch have one and she quoted $70, I reject. Might as well go FL at that rate IMHO.
Old 27-07-2019, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 15
play4fun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplay4fun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My god. I think I finally found the one with really good Thai massage skill from ML S***

Took the 90m. Really is all the cracking. I really hesitate to go in.. but took the plunge.
Dim the light. Everything is std.
Old 27-07-2019, 06:26 PM
Samster (B)

strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by play4fun View Post
My god. I think I finally found the one with really good Thai massage skill from ML S***

Took the 90m. Really is all the cracking. I really hesitate to go in.. but took the plunge.
Dim the light. Everything is std.
you mean you only got infantry ?
Old 28-07-2019, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 15
play4fun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplay4fun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
you mean you only got infantry ?
What does this mean?
Old 28-07-2019, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sometimes they will ask, but mostly when they start pumping yr bro I normally will just lightly guide their face to my bro n softly push their mouth down into it, treat them with abit or respect n u will get wonders, to each their own k, I get what might not be what u get, but what u get I might just envy.
Old 28-07-2019, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by play4fun View Post
What does this mean?
Means u only got basic tier and not advanced tier services....aka only basic March, no Chiong sua..
Old 28-07-2019, 10:05 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Sometimes they will ask, but mostly when they start pumping yr bro I normally will just lightly guide their face to my bro n softly push their mouth down into it, treat them with abit or respect n u will get wonders, to each their own k, I get what might not be what u get, but what u get I might just envy.
Bro so they suck your goreng pisang? You know, with oil and all ?
Old 28-07-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 15
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Normally i dont ask for anything. If they dont ask, i just let them massage me. My only criteria even if they dont ask me GQ, as long as they massage solid solid for me, i will always go back to the same masseuse. Most of the time, after that once they get used to me, they will ask want this or not. Sometimes i want, sometimes no. Once they get used to me, i will start to be more of a friend than a client. Many times when they start to feel closer, i will start to be more passionate with them. Give them massages in return as they work this lone sure have aches and pain. And almost all i bring them to cummming heaven . With that, wheneevr they know i am coming, they will feel
Excited, some even wet and already fantaise. So in the end, even if i have to pay the standard $50 for HJ, i will get the rest for free as its more on feelings than transaction. Does this take time? Yes slightly. But you gain on a very long term. Hope this helps. I am sure many senior bros do this as well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread