The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2018, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!
Re: BKK University Students

i dun understand why so many bro looking for uni girl
is it a fetish? or uni girl give better service?
uni teach kamasutra?
for me girl is girl, uni or not uni
i even dun bother their fashion sense how good they make up cause 1st thing i do is picture them naked
Old 21-12-2018, 06:09 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
i dun understand why so many bro looking for uni girl
is it a fetish? or uni girl give better service?
uni teach kamasutra?
for me girl is girl, uni or not uni
i even dun bother their fashion sense how good they make up cause 1st thing i do is picture them naked
Maybe they are looking for uni because most times uni girls are young and only do this work part-time
Old 22-12-2018, 01:41 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
want tender young innocent girls.
Did you find any?

Perhaps we can share our finds in PM?
Old 22-12-2018, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

Quote:
want tender young innocent girls.
young = easy to find
tender = quite a bit hard at agg, fl club, massage joint
innocent = almost impossible at agg, fl club, massage joint

maybe can try this, instead of agg, fl club, massage joint
https://www.chula.ac.th/en/course/15510/

after lesson hangout at the library to revise, n can sian the real tender young innocent there like asking for help on translation, how to write thai font correctly. relive your younger school days
Old 22-12-2018, 08:03 PM
Samster (B)

Talking Re: BKK University Students

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
young = easy to find
tender = quite a bit hard at agg, fl club, massage joint
innocent = almost impossible at agg, fl club, massage joint

maybe can try this, instead of agg, fl club, massage joint
https://www.chula.ac.th/en/course/15510/

after lesson hangout at the library to revise, n can sian the real tender young innocent there like asking for help on translation, how to write thai font correctly. relive your younger school days
Cool

lost's of studying thought

Anyone have first hand experience :-)
Old 25-12-2018, 04:49 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I wonder if any of the chula girls work nearby.
I know of one Chula student who part time at a KTV in Soi Thanniya.
Her story of how she ended up in this line was..... amazing.

She is a Biz Ad student at Chula and was on internship at a Japanese car manufacturer in BKK. During her internship she was pressured into sleeping with one of the japanese top management guy. Eventually she gave in as she heard from previous interns at this MNC that servicing the top management was part of the company culture.
She also assumed by sleeping with him she had found herself a sugardaddy..... but the honeymoon was only for a few months. He stopped giving her the monthly allowance and introduced her to the mamasan at the Soi Thaniya KTV. Thats how she ended up working part time at this KTV.
Old 26-12-2018, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4522 / Power: 23
SSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Then we should all start educating girls that its a sg culture during first meet up they must bombom with the sg guy for a brighter lucky future.
hahaha..well said man, brother.
Old 03-01-2019, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
He stopped giving her the monthly allowance and introduced her to the mamasan at the Soi Thaniya KTV. Thats how she ended up working part time at this KTV.
Listen and believe 10% what she said.
Old 03-03-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 7
mankoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went to Mai Chan massage (at Asoke soi 19 sukhumvit) on reading the recommendations here. So far I've tried 3 girls and got 2 hits and 1 miss. They have uni girl uniforms on Saturday.

My first girl was Abi but she has left and never return. Young, petite and very slim, really like poly or uni girl. Carry and bonk type. Sad that she's gone.

My fave girl here is Hana (http://asok-massage.com/hana/) who looks a bit like Minori Kawana. GFE is great, playful and looks very young and very pretty. Small tits, petite with a bit of meat around waist but very slim overall. Gone home for holiday last I checked in Feb and dunno if she will ever be back.

The recent girl i tried was Bow (http://asok-massage.com/bow/) who looks nothing like the picture. Add about 10 years, spare tyre around waist, dark skin and saggy small tits. Service ok, BBBJ sux though. Bonk her hard and long and cum all over her tits. Just wanted to release after holding for 2 weeks.

They have new girls so I will try again when I return next week.
Old 05-03-2019, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Maichan no Uchi

Wow! You mean Abi really worked there? That’s the only one I had the hots for, judging from the pic. She wasn’t there when I went. If you know any other young, slim, fit girls like her, please let me know. That’s my type.

FYI, sounds like Maichan had to change its name from Maichan Massage to Maichan no Uchi. The word from above is that FS shops can’t call themselves Massage since that’s not what they really do and it’s misleading.

Saturdays are uni and Sundays are maid cosplay days.

Remember to ask for a free upgrade to a bath room and free drink
Old 18-03-2019, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Maichan no Uchi

Wow! You mean Abi really worked there? That’s the only one I had the hots for, judging from the pic. She wasn’t there when I went. If you know any other young, slim, fit girls like her, please let me know. That’s my type.

FYI, sounds like Maichan had to change its name from Maichan Massage to Maichan no Uchi. The word from above is that FS shops can’t call themselves Massage since that’s not what they really do and it’s misleading.

Saturdays are uni and Sundays are maid cosplay days.

Remember to ask for a free upgrade to a bath room and free drink
Thought I share my experience there, thanks for the intro.

Had Rei (but the pronounce it like Lay), 25 and yes in maid uniform. Took the 2hrs session so no rush.

In real life she didn’t look too bad, though it’s enhanced assist. Will rate her service highly well.

Overall gave me much GFE think our chemistry help a bit, was her second round for the day.

Suggest if time is available is to sit out awhile while they Parade for you to choose, however this is subject to customer(S). Go for 2hrs not rush get to know better for mode. Usually 1 shot, but after the deed, she ask to book her next time and she will try to make it 2 shot for the session. Cheers!
Old 25-03-2019, 12:36 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Its a very good location. Can study, can xian "smart" girls, can chiong, can go temple, can go do blood test also. 555555

I wonder if any of the chula girls work nearby.

Someone interested to go check out the Chulalongkorn Uni area?
Curious what would be the best time and area to in touch with some nice uni girls.
Old 12-04-2019, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankoman View Post
I went to Mai Chan massage (at Asoke soi 19 sukhumvit) on reading the recommendations here. So far I've tried 3 girls and got 2 hits and 1 miss. They have uni girl uniforms on Saturday.

My first girl was Abi but she has left and never return. Young, petite and very slim, really like poly or uni girl. Carry and bonk type. Sad that she's gone.

My fave girl here is Hana (http://asok-massage.com/hana/) who looks a bit like Minori Kawana. GFE is great, playful and looks very young and very pretty. Small tits, petite with a bit of meat around waist but very slim overall. Gone home for holiday last I checked in Feb and dunno if she will ever be back.

The recent girl i tried was Bow (http://asok-massage.com/bow/) who looks nothing like the picture. Add about 10 years, spare tyre around waist, dark skin and saggy small tits. Service ok, BBBJ sux though. Bonk her hard and long and cum all over her tits. Just wanted to release after holding for 2 weeks.

They have new girls so I will try again when I return next week.
I enjoy hana as well. Hope to see her when I return next trip.

I tried whan but no bbbj
Old 18-04-2019, 10:59 AM
Samster (B)

Anyone know a good place where one could perhaps pick-up girls in the Chulalongkorn Uni area?
Willing to give it a try
Old 18-04-2019, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
babamuda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnny View Post
Anyone know a good place where one could perhaps pick-up girls in the Chulalongkorn Uni area?
Willing to give it a try
If the girls are really from Chulalongkorn, don't think you can pick them easily.
Just my 2 baht worth.

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1