The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2019, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Xenuschin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Any bros out there know any good place that provide service in hatyin? Going there on the 19 Dec
Old 08-12-2019, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
kevocalin is Cool - loads of Potential

Drove to YAYA Karaoke 11.30am local time on 28th Nov using WAZE.

Almost 30 wl to choose for LT, back row THB2k, front row THB2.5k
Maybe 2 wl has a 7/10 rating, the rest 5-6 age 18-28.
Took a 2k wl as she was very good in getting customers attention with smile, wink and say 'I'm 2k only'.Name Fern. Went temple hoping and late lunch and she was all the way playing games on phone which later I found out its gambling. She was trying to get me commit for another day of booking and wanted the next day booking fee paid to her as she need to go back to the farm. She left between 4.30pm-6pm as she wanted to bring her stuff.Asked 100 to top up data ended 200 as i have no small change and that was before i realized it was actually buying credit to gamble.

by 6pm we were in the room and she played games all the way till 8pm. i didnt push for the first round but she was very clear what is expected. by 7pm she was saying ok last game and 'we work' which only by 8pm she went to shower.

Foreplay was short as she did CBJ and shown her pussy as a signaling for DATY which I did not proceed. Her clean shaven V wasnt bad looking though. Was a little taken off by her recently failed boob job that instead of bigger boob, she got another boob lol. Started off with missionary from the bed edge. As she just got back from 1 week menstrual break, its was comfortably tight with fair amount of juice. Her expression was very genuine as she enjoy my alternation of slow-medium-fast penetration mode. As I started to sweat and showing sign of fatigue, she immediately requested for cowgirl. I like the anticipation and enthusiasm of her during the transition. I gave her a wild ride as her moaning went to the next level. Upon letting out my soldiers, she laid on me for quite some time as we were both grasping for air and totally worn out.

She requested to leave again after the first round and promise to be back by1 hour. I didnt bother as I could feel she was just about sex and not much connection and GFE(maybe she was upset i did not commit another day booking). Me and friend went for dinner and drinks. By the time I got back to hotel was 1pm as i texted her I am going back. She arrived 2am as i was already asleep. The next morning she just took shower and left with no 2nd round.

shall share my recent wechat/michat experience with another post
Old 08-12-2019, 05:26 PM
Samster

Found this from MiChat working near S Hatyai Hotel (Oil 1​hour​ 400
Thai​1​hour​ 300​). Profile seems quite genuine, name JANE.

Old 08-12-2019, 08:58 PM
Samster

Old 09-12-2019, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Got a newly open I think is disco ZONE CLUB oppsite central festival haytai
Old 09-12-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Old 11-12-2019, 12:34 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Going hatyai going to the new club ZONE CLUB
Old 12-12-2019, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Have anyone been to Knock Out Club in Chalatat Beach Songkhla.
Old 14-12-2019, 02:36 PM
Samster

Hatyai is alive so many people here so crowded
Old 15-12-2019, 07:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
So when you want to hold my hands...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 15-12-2019, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
555 you sure it's not tourists coming over for temple visits?

Everytime I cross Sadao immigration sure can spot bus loads full of Pioneer/Merdeka generation uncles and aunties!
Old 15-12-2019, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
So when you want to hold my hands...
Any time bro, the date u fix, I’m ok
Old 15-12-2019, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post

Everytime I cross Sadao immigration sure can spot bus loads full of Pioneer/Merdeka generation uncles and aunties!
Hatyai now mostly uncles and aunties comes with family
Old 15-12-2019, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19775 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
So when you want to hold my hands...:
Hold Legs Can

Will Be There Coming Month End

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 15-12-2019, 11:09 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
I hear there is a very "leng" temple in hatyai that gives the temple visitors lucky lottery numbers. Any idea which temple is that?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1