The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2019, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Bkk 14th - 20 july

Anyone want to hang out?
Old 16-07-2019, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 13
tuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud of
Re: Bkk 14th - 20 july

bro, you permanent at bkk?
Old 16-07-2019, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Oscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ah...We missed each other by a week. I am there from 27 - 1 Aug.
Old 16-07-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster

pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

PM me guys if you fancy going clubbing looking for girls

14th July - Sunday - Met up with one two SBF bros in barbarbar. I called out 2 nurses but i wasnt feeling them and maybe the bros would but it seemed not. One of the bros got pulled as we was going for a smoke, i helped him wing for abit and eventually they asked to carry on partying in G Terminal. One of the girls was hitting on me too but i am not intersted and carried on winging him. Eventually he got sick of his girl and sent her home. I helped the girl i was talking to a taxi. Thats the last time i am seeing them girls

15th July - Monday - Met up with two bros in Onyx and it was closing midnight so had to go abit early around 10.30pm. Was half full due to buddha holiday. Thong lor is closed to 18th. Eventually i called out another group of girls and onr of the bros brought his girl along. At midnight we was looking to continue drinking and went to Korean Town for food and shoyu. The other bro managed to get one of the friends line but thats it. Think they are still talking, as for me i sent her back and then drove her car to her place (her car was parked at her friends). Kissed and just kissed boobs but wouldnt let me go up WTF and that was till 5am.
Old 17-07-2019, 09:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chewren123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pmed you bro,
Old 17-07-2019, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Joey1674 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post

Pm me your line bro, my friend and i are keen to hit the clubs
Old 18-07-2019, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:

14th July - Sunday - Met up with one two SBF bros in barbarbar. I called out 2 nurses but i wasnt feeling them and maybe the bros would but it seemed not. One of the bros got pulled as we was going for a smoke, i helped him wing for abit and eventually they asked to carry on partying in G Terminal. One of the girls was hitting on me too but i am not intersted and carried on winging him. Eventually he got sick of his girl and sent her home. I helped the girl i was talking to a taxi. Thats the last time i am seeing them girls

15th July - Monday - Met up with two bros in Onyx and it was closing midnight so had to go abit early around 10.30pm. Was half full due to buddha holiday. Thong lor is closed to 18th. Eventually i called out another group of girls and onr of the bros brought his girl along. At midnight we was looking to continue drinking and went to Korean Town for food and shoyu. The other bro managed to get one of the friends line but thats it. Think they are still talking, as for me i sent her back and then drove her car to her place (her car was parked at her friends). Kissed and just kissed boobs but wouldnt let me go up WTF and that was till 5am.
16th July - Tuesday - Drove to pattaya with my regular girl. Nothing to report much as no alchohol

17th July - Wednesday - Hit up Onyx with one bro with replied in the forum. RCA was the only place open. Was half empty at 11.50pm. Got staff to put us next to a group of girls. Started off very slow and the girls next to us kept on getting hit on by koreans and chinese. Then one girl pulled me to her table, it was one of the other bros girl friend. Her friend wanted to talk but was too shy. Couldnt break the ice so went back to my table. The girls next to us was getting drunk and one kept cheers us and talking, in the end asked us to go insantity, so we went. Got her line but i didnt like her that much so called it a night at 3am.
Old 19-07-2019, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
16th July - Tuesday - Drove to pattaya with my regular girl. Nothing to report much as no alchohol

17th July - Wednesday - Hit up Onyx with one bro with replied in the forum. RCA was the only place open. Was half empty at 11.50pm. Got staff to put us next to a group of girls. Started off very slow and the girls next to us kept on getting hit on by koreans and chinese. Then one girl pulled me to her table, it was one of the other bros girl friend. Her friend wanted to talk but was too shy. Couldnt break the ice so went back to my table. The girls next to us was getting drunk and one kept cheers us and talking, in the end asked us to go insantity, so we went. Got her line but i didnt like her that much so called it a night at 3am.

18th July - Thursday - Met up with one sbf bro who brought out 2 friends. We went to barbarbar around 11.30pm and it was a special dj night. Bottle whiskey 5500 baht damn. Anyway asked staff to put us next to a table of girls. Was a good spot as surrounded. The bros started cheers and talking and getting contacts. I had a girl next to me who cheers and started talking, eventually swapped contacts but our whiskey had finished within 2 hours. The bros wanted to go to a thai local club called 3 days 2 nights, so i had to say bye. She was abit sad hahaha. Anyway in the thai local club its all pure thai songs and follow bros who do not speak thai managed to get contacts. However, speaking thai is a massive advantage here. In the end, there was a group of girls which approached, the girl i was speaking to told me where she worked and it was a gentleman club. Told the other bros and we called it a night at 5am
Old 19-07-2019, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 6
YouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of light

Last night in bangkok. Staying Nana. Any place to chiong tonight?
Old 20-07-2019, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAreJuzLapSap View Post
Last night in bangkok. Staying Nana. Any place to chiong tonight?

19th July - Friday - Looking around for whats available, had one of the girls asked me to go Penta and then last minute bro asked me where to go. I cancelled the girl and said i had the runs. Went to with one bro who brought along 3 friends to Barbarbar at 12.40am, had to use my contact to get a table. I had asked another girl to come along (the one that had huge boobs and abit weird that asked me to go to her birthday party). Anyway, one of the guys gor crazy and opened 3 bottles of moet. Was so drunk, then the girl asked me to go to her friends condo for more drinks. It was 5 girls and just me on my bed and well it was abit weird, then the girl took me to the toilet and we did it there. Ok blocking her line haha. Whats even worst is that one of the bros talked to the girl i flaked at the begnning and she saw me. Hhaha one lead lost

Still here bros for a while. All stories are true and ive sent pictures to the bros i hanged out with as evidence

Last edited by pantsonfire; 20-07-2019 at 04:26 PM.
Old 20-07-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 19
ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!

May I know how much roughly open blt at Barbarbar?
Old 20-07-2019, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUNBO96 View Post
May I know how much roughly open blt at Barbarbar?

2.6k for black no mixers
Old 20-07-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 19
ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!

Quote:
2.6k for black no mixers
Thanks bro. Thinking heading there or insanity tonite but never been to barbarbar
Old 20-07-2019, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUNBO96 View Post
Thanks bro. Thinking heading there or insanity tonite but never been to barbarbar
Tonight is special DJ. 5k for a bottle
Old 22-07-2019, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
19th July - Friday - Looking around for whats available, had one of the girls asked me to go Penta and then last minute bro asked me where to go. I cancelled the girl and said i had the runs. Went to with one bro who brought along 3 friends to Barbarbar at 12.40am, had to use my contact to get a table. I had asked another girl to come along (the one that had huge boobs and abit weird that asked me to go to her birthday party). Anyway, one of the guys gor crazy and opened 3 bottles of moet. Was so drunk, then the girl asked me to go to her friends condo for more drinks. It was 5 girls and just me on my bed and well it was abit weird, then the girl took me to the toilet and we did it there. Ok blocking her line haha. Whats even worst is that one of the bros talked to the girl i flaked at the begnning and she saw me. Hhaha one lead lost

Still here bros for a while. All stories are true and ive sent pictures to the bros i hanged out with as evidence
20th July - Saturday - Went to barbarbar with one sbf bro at 11.30 so packed and couldnt move. was there for 2 hours at the bar and couldnt even get table. gave up and went to 3 day 2 night with another bro. Had girls but quality much lower and not many. Called it a night at 4am. No contacts notjing.

21st July - Sunday - Went to barbarbar with different crowds of sbf bros. I had one girl birthday party. she had like 10 girls with her. One bro got one line of her friends. I wanted some action so i walked to Dirty Bar and then saw my ex. My ex brought me to her table - one tom and one cabin crew. I wanted to hunt and i saw a girl looking at me, i saw her go outside so i made my excuse and left the table. Got her line. At the end of the night, her friends were sending her home so couldnt do anything. Damn. The girl from Dirty asked me to go insantity but it close at 4am and it was 3.30am already. In the end went to Fuzzy, had many girls to chose from but i just picked a random one as all looked abit same and was kinda blur. Stayed till KTV till 6am

Last edited by pantsonfire; 22-07-2019 at 04:35 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1