The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2019, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 7
zoof8zang is one of the Best!zoof8zang is one of the Best!zoof8zang is one of the Best!zoof8zang is one of the Best!
Re: How to unload when Wife is doing confinement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
TS sound like a henpecked husband, suggest TS just go get a Tenga DIY, dun waste time. Chiong don't scared, scared don't chiong.
Fully agreed and well said.
Old 14-07-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

If wife still no go than :
1) DIY
2) look for a fb or maid, if maid just give them some goodies when after banging
look for maid than can go out on weekday if the boss not in town preferably expat family.
most wife after exploding sex is dead.

Good luck & happy banging
Old 14-07-2019, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Haven start work bro.
Even if start already, she can track my working timing.
Your job is very regular or fixed hours? Else how your wife can expect when you are working, timing?

Use your creativity lah. Actually if you are a new father, also need time off to avoid some "blues" - go ML or FL for therapy Now is the best time, during confinement there are people taking care your wife and baby. After this period you will definitely be busier as a new father your wife expect you be at home to help out, and your infant needs you too.

Otherwise, just occasionally take half day leave, time-off or MC from work without telling your wife. No need teach you. Take one day leave can even go JB cheong cheaper and more choices.
Old 14-07-2019, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 20
hunter1222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just go GL if you really cannot tahan. A quick shot and you are done. Use CD. No mess.
Old 14-07-2019, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Still can blowjob and cum in her mouth. The protein is also good for her. Eat more pineapples and bananas to make your cum more fruity and delicious.

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 15-07-2019, 02:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Hahaha. Thanks all for the update and ideas.
Not henpecked, just respecting my wife.
As we are all here to learn and ‘gain’ experience.
End up back to usual, ‘hand-some’
Might look for new stuff to do to get myself distracted.
Old 15-07-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1517 / Power: 15
Irrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hahaha. Thanks all for the update and ideas.
Not henpecked, just respecting my wife.
As we are all here to learn and ‘gain’ experience.
End up back to usual, ‘hand-some’
Might look for new stuff to do to get myself distracted.
I don't think you're respecting your wife by coming into a sex forum and asking for help..
Not taking the high road but you should be there for her whenever you can, and not thinking about your own needs.
After all, she just delivered your creation.
Old 16-07-2019, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
blu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Created a account many years back. Recently came back in again.
Now having a issue.
Ever since my Wife is pregnant, Sex is always out of the topic.
Now that she have given birth. I also can’t unloaded on her.
Any bro got suggestion?
Past few months is just being hand-some.
Need to find some cave for my snake to sneak into.

Thanks in advance.,
Bro.

Taking care of baby is usually very stressful for a new mother.
Almost 100% she won't be in much mood for sex for at least a year or 2. And if breast feeding, sex drive will be naturally suppressed.
Just remember to be a good father and hubby no matter what you do.
Old 18-07-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
LQQKN4SUM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro.... you need to release... and your wife should know this. She tired from baby and if breast feeding also tired and sore breast....
How about you do this....
Have wife pump out a couple bottles of milk.... store in refrigerator. Tell her, take day off... go out with friends or whatever... you take care of baby.. for whole day... feed, change, bathe, feed, change, nap, etc... you know... or take baby outside - great way to meet women too...

Anyway, the point is give wife day off, you take her normal duties... at the end of the day... you still horny ? Want to boom boom ? If yes, then go take a shower and wank... My guess is you will not be too horny at end of day... Just my guess.....

Now you know why your wife don't want to fuck you...

Maybe try to talk to wife about how horny you are and that she look more beautiful since she have baby... nice big boobs... glow in her face, etc., etc. ask her if she can lay next to you and help you wank...

Maybe....just maybe... you can stop thinking about yourself for a change and focus on your wife and baby... if you soo desperate/horny, wank in the shower... to clear your head... you wouldn't be the first to do this.. or the last lah
Old 18-07-2019, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 7
limpeh18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatemehate View Post
I don't think you're respecting your wife by coming into a sex forum and asking for help..
Not taking the high road but you should be there for her whenever you can, and not thinking about your own needs.
After all, she just delivered your creation.

I doubt thats a case of respect. He could be asking for the experience of all the koko, abang, uncle, grandfather and all that may have experience his situation and how they deal with it. Period. It doesnt mean that he has to and will follow all the advices here.
Who knows one guy could provide him an idea how to arrest the situation and ignite their marriage sex better.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1