The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 9
sefabn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My on-and-off Fetish and Fantasies

Hi everyone

I've been on the forums for quite awhile, read abit here and there, and over the years i've also developed a fetish for NTR voyeur related tendencies (i think i watch too much JAV of that genre :X)

I've chatted with some samsters before occasionally just for fun, discuss, and it gets quite exciting for me sometimes. But quite often the chat gets dead after awhile or the other person disappears and maybe sometimes because the fetish is not exactly the same so the chat doesn't really benefit both of us.

So anyway, I just wanted to create this thread because once in awhile I have some impulses and tendencies to share some thoughts and fantasies in my head when the fetish gets strong. So i hope some of yall are like me as well, and might relate to my stories or share some too!

My baseline tendencies and fetish tends to revolve around themes of NTR, cuckolding and letting people see my gf nude/exposed in a way. Probably also attributed to me reading quite a few ntr fictions and sharings by other samsters here. I find it quite thrilling and exciting. I have quite alot of fantasies in this regard, but doing it irl is another thing, of course.

I don't have this fetish all the time though, but it gets reignited on and off, and when it does, I get quite a hard on. Nowadays, I wouldnt really mind if people happen to spot a downblouse etc if we go out too.

I'll share some photos and stories soon! And for others who have similar fetish, please share some interesting stories that yall have as well thank youu~
Old 01-07-2019, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Camping for updates
Old 01-07-2019, 04:59 PM
Samster

Re: My on-and-off Fetish and Fantasies

some have msged me to ask whats ntr, its from a jav genre netorare 寝取られ, which is something like cuckolding, or when guys like the feeling of having their gfs/wives 'stolen'. Netori is when females prey on other married guys, something like this.

Anyway, some of my most usual fantasies are also developed because I read quite a bit of SensualSingapore's blogposts and posts he had on here in the past. Quite alot of writers here write reaaaaly exciting stories that align with my fetish yay. So if you find any of the fantasies/stories I share familiar, its probably because I am biased/influenced quite alot.

So I do have some categories of what I think are on the extreme ends of this fetish.

The most mild being - I like the thought of my gf/wife getting fantasized by other guys.

On the other extreme - I would drug my gf/wife and let others take advantage

Not sure about yall, but I guess we have thoughts of either side and fluctuate here and there. Reading stories are quite a turn on for me as I get to think and fantasize what can happen to my gf.

---

So now, some info about me and gf, and one of my fantasies.

--

We are both in early-mid 20s, currently on look out for jobs, have dated for quite a long time.

im slim, slightly above average height
gf is slightly below average height, not so slim, cute

like to play games, don't go out too much, so you could say we are both quite next-door guai people :/

I have this fetish for a couple of years, my gf doesn't know about it. For me, the thought is more thrilling and exciting since she does not know, because if I did tell her that, she might just accommodate my fetish and it makes it not so thrilling anymore, or she might dismiss the idea totally. So, at least for now, keeping her in the dark and sharing stories and pictures seems more exciting/thrilling for me (maybe for yall too (?))

One of my fantasies are:

me and gf go on a vacation, and we check into a hotel room.

Without her knowing, I've planned to check in to a room that is joined with another guest's room. The counter says sorry that this is the only type of room left, which I am totally fine with and she would probably be okay with it too, just finding it a little weird.

We have our usual holiday fun, and at the end of the day we go back to the hotel to rest. we both shower and prepare for bed, and as all couples are on holidays, the mood gets quite sensual, and we all know whats going to happen next.

this time, i propose we do things a little different to make it more exciting and my gf agrees to have more wild fun since we are on holiday. i tell her to lie down first and i set up some music, tone down the lights, and I start to blindfold her. I start with a few pecks on the cheek, then start to kiss her on the lips, and the neck. she responds well to it, albeit a little ticklish.

I proceed to kiss her near the back of her neck and up to the ears and that is where she starts to feel it.

The loss of sight makes everything much more exciting, and when she hears me whisper near her ears, her body twitches a little. I start to undress her and caress her all around. she seems much more wet than usual. I am not sure if this is because the blindfold heightens all other senses, or if she's fantasizing about someone else since she can't see me at the moment.

This is where I start to makes things much more thrilling, I tell her to imagine that I am someone else, maybe a stranger. I walk away from the bed, making my footsteps heard, and open the door. I tell her that I am off downstairs to fetch some drinks, "I'll be back soon, just wait!". Her naked body lies there totally on the bed, she does not know if I actually closed the door, or if it is ajar. She plays along, and calls out to me. I do not respond. She hears the door open again, but who could it be.

I close the door, go straight to the bed, kiss and touch her everywhere. She struggles a little, not knowing who it is. deep down, she knows that it is just me and plays along, but a little part of her also wonders if it is really me, or a random stranger. She gets wetter, the excitement and thrill of not knowing who it is also gets to her. "Am I getting raped by someone I don't know?" might be something that she wonders about.

For myself, I have other thoughts too.
I could have really left the door ajar, let someone peek in.
I also had other plans at the back of my head. I could have arranged and planned this with someone, staying in the joined room to either watch the entire process, or in a more extreme case, attempt to touch my blindfolded gf, and get a few chances to insert too.

--

so this is an attempt by me to rant out a fantasy in my head haha, any others feel this way too?

Half of this story is true, and the rest is just my fantasy.
Old 02-07-2019, 05:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 02-07-2019, 06:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more updates soon.
Old 02-07-2019, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

It is best to get your gf consent on the fetish you have i recall sometime ago it was on the news some guy did the same thing. And was charge in court you have been to the SAF do what you want and don't get caught.

Reading that you couple have dated for awhile i am sure your gf knows how you hand feel l ike how your KKJ fill her up etc.

So if you don't want to loose you gf or be charge later on do share with her your fetish and fantasies.
Old 02-07-2019, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 11
massage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice story TS.
I can help make your fantasy come true.
PM me if you are keen
Old 02-07-2019, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
It is best to get your gf consent on the fetish you have i recall sometime ago it was on the news some guy did the same thing. And was charge in court you have been to the SAF do what you want and don't get caught.

Reading that you couple have dated for awhile i am sure your gf knows how you hand feel l ike how your KKJ fill her up etc.

So if you don't want to loose you gf or be charge later on do share with her your fetish and fantasies.
hey bro thanks for the concern, understand and also heard about that.

yea definitely, mainly just a fantasy and thrill for me, won't actually do it irl haha but the just thought of it is really exciting for me!
Old 02-07-2019, 08:47 PM
Samster

One of the get-arounds I read from fictions for gfs that know how their bfs feel like, is through the use of confusion.

I find it quite thrilling, if the gf likes the feel of a dildo or a toy, and the maybe use it during sex, where the speed of everything just makes it hard to judge when she is in the moment. In this case, maybe its possible for someone else to insert in a few time.

Anyone has this sort of fetish/fantasy? ahaha
Old 03-07-2019, 05:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

really like this nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Old 04-07-2019, 05:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 04-07-2019, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more updates ts, it's a really nice story.
Old 05-07-2019, 05:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, really like it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 05-07-2019, 06:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! hoping for more updates.
Old 05-07-2019, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
JinHoAlready is Cool - loads of Potential

Keep it coming TS

Maybe she has such fetish as well but shy to discuss with you? haha

Camping for watcher slot
Advert Space Available