The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2019, 06:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Hayhay vs knuckleduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleDuster View Post
When I fuck your maids for free u need to pay. That’s a big difference for a sad fat fuck loser like u hha
Penniless loser give me your account number I transfer $50 for to petain for a bbbj.

Such a disgrace, you no need to pay cause you have no money to pay that’s the different. Earn $2600. Say you buy sport rims. I think you take bus lah you have a car. A big joker you
Old 23-06-2019, 07:06 AM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Pui bloody ugly loser u pay for free fucks haha
Ugly u have anot? At least this bro can touch and fuck what you have, you can see only the photo.

Who is a loser, ask this brother bring a panties for you to smell lah, if you don’t have
Today Sunday I’m meet my fb maid, who you meeting? Or stay at home murterbute

U want I give you $50, so you have money to fuck
Old 23-06-2019, 09:04 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 0
KnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Ugly u have anot? At least this bro can touch and fuck what you have, you can see only the photo.

Who is a loser, ask this brother bring a panties for you to smell lah, if you don’t have
Today Sunday I’m meet my fb maid, who you meeting? Or stay at home murterbute

U want I give you $50, so you have money to fuck
Haha pathetic bastard take bus ah. That’s why need to pay for maid ahah I drive to The Maid and foc fuck. Pathetic loser . Dun forget u are the loser when u pay money to The Maid haha . No wonder The Maid See u Low class
Old 23-06-2019, 09:06 AM
SamSter

KnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
yes Bro, Ah pek very sad. Gone are the days where bros really share fucking maids experience. Now they share fucking FL and fucking each other experience.

Anyway this sunday line up..

Morning - Meet new ayam peynet for bonding
Afternoon - Meet new chicken adobo for bonking

If all fail, 1 ayam peynet FB and 1 chicken adobo FB standby for recall.

Wish me luck.

Happy Bonking everyone
They are just losers as they dun u dun even understand the meaning of fl and fb
Old 23-06-2019, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haha pathetic bastard take bus ah. That’s why need to pay for maid ahah I drive to The Maid and foc fuck. Pathetic loser . Dun forget u are the loser when u pay money to The Maid haha . No wonder The Maid See u Low class
Cause u have no money to pay so u dream u can fuck a pretty and busty maid but in the end u can only imagine and murterbute.

High or low class no problem as long I have maid to fuck, what u have? Ur 5 finger as ur princess hahahaha,

What a disgrace to ur father name if u have. U are so pityful young boy study hard earn more money
Old 23-06-2019, 12:29 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by krab View Post
Dont bother about this low life jerk, everything want free, go fug his mother or sister, maids also got parents, free! Pui!

I already stop entertaining this retard.
Haha yeah u fuck your Mother and Sister when u got no money pay for maid. Sad pathetic bastard
Old 23-06-2019, 12:30 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by krab View Post
Scan the coffee.shops, eateries or cafe in LP, sometimes theres lonely pussies wasting time there before they curfew home, buy a coffee sit with them and start a conversation.
Maybe u can recommend your Mother who is lonely and itchy
Old 23-06-2019, 12:32 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Cause u have no money to pay so u dream u can fuck a pretty and busty maid but in the end u can only imagine and murterbute.

High or low class no problem as long I have maid to fuck, what u have? Ur 5 finger as ur princess hahahaha,

What a disgrace to ur father name if u have. U are so pityful young boy study hard earn more money
Got pretty and busty maid ah? Show la , all your maid so ugly plus black somemore still need to pay so who is the sad loser here
Old 23-06-2019, 01:23 PM
SamSter

Thumbs down Re: Screwing maids

Quote:

Go and open your New loser thread for pay for sex with maid la. Here is for exchange foc fucks with maids . Haha pathetic loser
Old 23-06-2019, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Go and open your New loser thread for pay for sex with maid la. Here is for exchange foc fucks with maids . Haha pathetic loser
Here is FOC, you should open a thread no money to fuck maid anyone can give me $50 for fucking maid, I’m the first to give u $50. We give maid top up and lunch also need money, like u penniless fucker no money and want free fuck.

How many you get? Young. Boy I have prove u are liar still want to argue.
How old are u ah. Really I give u $50 go petain for bbbj u want anot. I’m so good to u

Please don’t download from michat and said fuck the maid for FOC I have expose u.

So today what u doing? At home murterbute? Morning I just finish with my fb. What u do whole mornings ?
Old 23-06-2019, 04:43 PM
SamSter

Talking Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Here is FOC, you should open a thread no money to fuck maid anyone can give me $50 for fucking maid, I’m the first to give u $50. We give maid top up and lunch also need money, like u penniless fucker no money and want free fuck.

How many you get? Young. Boy I have prove u are liar still want to argue.
How old are u ah. Really I give u $50 go petain for bbbj u want anot. I’m so good to u

Please don’t download from michat and said fuck the maid for FOC I have expose u.

So today what u doing? At home murterbute? Morning I just finish with my fb. What u do whole mornings ?

wah so free to post , just finish paying for sex loser? to your disappointment i busy fucking my local fuck buddy at her condo for free. ask your maid to come wash my car la. i pay u bangla rates. pathetic bastard whahahha
Old 23-06-2019, 09:16 PM
SamSter

Quote:
doing it now
Might as well F off from this thread la. This is for foc fucking not paid sex. Maybe u should go post new thread maid freelancer I doubt anyone interested in your Low class post
Old 23-06-2019, 09:17 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
Alamak, bros. Ignore this asshole called Knuckleduster. He is picking fights with everyone and always thinks highly of himself. Maybe he got 10 inch dick so he get all maids free la...but don’t know the quality of maids he get la...maybe those 40+ that cannot make it type...just need cock in pussy...cos no one to fuck them...so while our cocks are being serviced, he services old, unused and stinking pussies...some sort of community service la...anyway, I normally ignore these bastard...so I urge all brothers including hay hay and krab to do the same..
Haha better than u loser pay for unwanted pussies like maids when other bros here fuck for free. That’s because u are the loser it’s in your DNA ass shit
Old 24-06-2019, 09:40 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Fucker KnuckleDuster use clone to mass zap me fuck you ok, don’t be keyboard warrior meet me outside ccb. I think I saw u at lavender if that is u Sunday I go find u ccb

Got balls meet me outside
Fuck off bastard . Come la we meet and then u know lan lin Lau bu
Old 25-06-2019, 06:29 AM
SamSter

Thumbs down Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
No need talk big keyboard warrior, put time and place
U are the one mentioned it but dun date pm me your number? Go suck it up rh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1