The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2019, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 5
Lokal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLokal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Mistaken about me being a nice person

Mistaken about me being a nice person, a story between me and a few others...
Factual about my own situation over the years of an average guy who stumbled upon a few interesting encounters.

Disclaimer: All of the events are based on my own situation and no actual names of the person(s) involved are used.

The one who onset the whole series of event, Mabel..

=============================================

A little background about myself, I am a freelance business consultant working closely with another accounting firm to work the math and feasibility of a business. Experienced in some startups especially in the Food and Beverage industry.

I have to attend some networking events, sometimes on behalf of my clients to expand my network at the same time while looking for avenues. Trust me these events can get really boring until you meet someone that makes you at ease.

The way I've looked at girls, makes me feel guilty, passing thoughts that are sometimes vile, unpleasant. I keep to myself, trying to clear my head as I interact with them so that I can look them in the eye and hold a proper conversation.

But everything started rolling downhill 5 years back since I've dabbled in dating apps thanks to Mabel.

=============================================

So how did I meet Mabel? Through another friend Adelene whom I met Tuition classes back at secondary school days.

One day while I was taking a cab on the way to Jurong areas to meet a client to discuss on their new factory setup I received a text from Adelene..
==

Description of Adelene:

Adelene is this cute little petite girl, not higher than 153cm, not the fittest, but not fat, reasonably packed, a little too much for her stature. Petite girl with one of the cutest smiles and blessed with an almost C Cup (I couldn't really tell for sure). She has a full-time job in a marketing firm, works part-time during her weekends for fun at this little ice cream shop.

==

Adelene: Hey Mark how are you?

M: Hey Adelene! It's been a while! I'm good, busy. Can be better but good!

M: How about you! I saw your post, that you're moonlighting at that ice cream shop haha

Adelene: Great to hear that

Adelene: No laa haha it's just for fun!

Adelene: But ya, actually my boss at the ice cream shop wants to meet you to ask about something, can you make time come over next weekend or tomorrow?

M: Hmm hey let me check yeah, I'm on the way to meet a client in Jurong, actually not that far from you but let you know in a bit!

Adelene: Okk! Let me know, I will give you a treat

M: Okay I will let you know again! Looking forward to the treat LOL

*..Yeah so a treat.. I am definitely looking forward to it (insert imaginations) but I know Adelene's a decent girl, she doesn't have any other meaning aside from a treat which I assume to be from the shop she's working at. Not to mention that she has a boyfriend that she's happy with.

To be continued..

Last edited by Lokal; 27-06-2019 at 12:56 AM.
Old 23-06-2019, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 5
serieA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Mistaken about me being a nice person

Support nice story. Hope to read more.
Old 23-06-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster

Lokal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLokal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

After a usual business meeting at Jurong, it was 3pm, ended earlier than expected because everything went smoothly, just have to drop the details to my accounting partner for finalizing. I dropped Adelene a text..

M: Hey Adelene, I'm done over here, what's the address and what time do you close? Actually I can make it over now if your boss is free.

Adelene: Hmm okay I checked with her, she's free for the time being until closing at 6pm!

* In my mind, I've always wondered what kind of old lady owned the shop and would be so free, but let's head down anyway..

M: Okay I will be on my way then! See you in like half an hour!

Arrived at the place, looked at the Ice Cream shop, had my quick assessment it's a small one, not in the best location, mostly student crowds, this will be hard to sustain because the turnover rates with students is really bad. All camping around with studies and projects will greatly limit your profitability for sure. Probably a bunch of other things to look into as we wait.

Walked over to the counter, saw Adelene attending to other customers, glanced at her cute little white T-shirt hugging her body comfortably, with a service apron over it, she's not all that showy, so don't expect tight shirts some of these girls at clubs wear. But when you see a well-endowed lady with an apron, it changes things from cute to somewhat a little provocative.. if you know what I mean.

The customer in front of me finished his orders, collected his change, Adelene turned around to get the utensils ready for him, seeing that she's busy I went over and started, "Can I have an espresso and the lavender ice cream with sugar-free waffles?"

Adelene: Hi sorry sir, we do- OMG Mark! hahaha stop kidding, let me get my boss, she's behind stock taking, give me a second! *With one of her signature cute smile

I watched the way she worked professionally. I meant me. She was doing everything great, efficient, quick, not much wasted motions. She's a smart girl, good with her hands, also when I first met her, I assessed her to be a good wife material for sure. I wasn't wrong and still ain't. Wonderful wholesome package you'd get.. -Back to accessing. The other staff beside her seemed to know what she's doing too, everything seems good so far in terms of operation.

M: You look like you know what you're doing, looks like your boss hired right.

Adelene: Of course! I'm a very hard worker okay~

Adelene: Have a seat at that table, I will go get Mabel.

*Self served a glass of water, had a seat at the wooden chair, smooth and clean table, good choice. Water with a lemon slice, pass for using tap water, seems about fair. Let's see about the boss. Usually, a boss in the F&B industry has no knowledge whatsoever, especially in the ice cream shop or generally any hipster looking place.

Last edited by Lokal; 27-06-2019 at 12:53 AM.
Old 23-06-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster

In the midst of my thinking, at the corner of my eyes, I caught a figure walking towards me. It wasn't big and clumsy like I expected. Not elegant but just normal.

This fair looking lady, nice figure. Not voluptuous, just normal. With a good balance of flesh. She came over with a smile so bedazzling, her small eyes almost sparkling. The kind where you'd get smitten over the longer you look at her. Not a hint of makeup.. at least to my observations.

She put out her hand: Hi I'm Mabel, I've heard so much about you from Adelene! It's nice to see you! I was expecting someone that looks .. older hahahaha sorry

I stood up and returned the greet by shaking hers. It was smooth, pale white, no nail polish.

*Interesting. A lady boss that's young and yet not overly decorated. So much enthusiasm, seems like a really nice lady.

==

Description about Mabel:

Cute face that doesn't show her age, small pretty eyes, 165cm in height, slender neck. A beautiful overall, with good amount of thighs, fair skinned, at least a C-cup. She used to be plump, but lost weight over time with workouts and what not. You would have mistaken her for being Japanese or Korean with smiley small eyes.

==

M: Nice to meet you too, actually in my imagination the whole time before seeing you. I thought you were a Tai Tai or auntie haha. No I'm actually same age as Adelene, so I'm not that young either.

Adelene was just clearing a table beside: PLEASE can we stop talking about age. I'm still young okay! Okay sorry, please continue your meeting. I will bring some ice cream over for Mark.

Mabel: What about me?

Adelene: Boss, you have ice cream every day, later you get fat how?

Mabel: Oi, I'm healthy, not like some sticks out there okay. I deserve some ice cream for working hard too!

Adelene: Okay okay, just teasing you laa, so sensi~

M: Erm okay.. thanks but okay. (Awkward smile)

*Incidentally I have been observing Mabel, wearing a white button shirt top that isn't very translucent, a hint of her white bra with some light orange polka dots, casual black shorts with pockets, rose gold Haviana flipflops, clean toenails. Hazel shaded dyed hair tied up with a bun, not very neat nor too messy. Just a very laidback casual hairdo. With a little of a fringe at the front. She looks almost like she's at home, way too casual.

Mabel: Hey, have a seat haha sorry if I'm not what you expected but yeah I asked Adelene to get you down so that I can ask you some questions about my business, you see..

Last edited by Lokal; 27-06-2019 at 12:56 AM.
Old 23-06-2019, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
Swollew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start TS, please keep going..
Old 23-06-2019, 03:08 PM
Samster

I found out that she bought over the business from her sister's good friend's brother. She's close to the sister's friend, Yvonne, but not to the brother Eric. Yvonne and Eric are both Indo-Chinese, Mabel herself comes from an Indo-Chinese family, that explains why she's got this different air around her despite the way she dresses.

I've come across quite a number of Indo-Chinese friends, had an ex who was one of them. Most of them have this unique feeling around them that you know they are not regular local chinese (not saying we are inferior, they just feel different).

Asked her about the business, how's the sales and everything. She shared that the business actually isn't doing great, she was reluctant to tell me how much she invested, until I nudged her repeatedly

M: What, how..?! Like how did you spend close to 200k buying over 50% of this? Are you serious..?

Mabel: Heyy I had a corporate job plus it was paying well, then I came across this deal Eric was talking about one day, saying one of his business partner has family issues and left the country, so he was looking for someone else to buy in and share.

M: You know, this whole setup is like worth 150k at most, brand new? If it's been running for over 3 years and business isn't fantastic, there's no way you should have paid anything over 90k even if there's a future possibility for it to grow. You have this many competitors, many of them willing to spend so much more on marketing and business expenditure... -On and on and on I went

Mabel: Thank you for sharing all that but yeah I realized only like 4 months into taking over the business that it's not as pretty as Eric painted it to be.

M: I know right, but okay all that's the past, so let's focus on the problems you have right now.

I came to know that she has a manager, Dean, who's always busy and nowhere to be seen, going out of the place to get ingredients and supplies which were not delivered by supplier.. -I frowned hearing that..
Old 23-06-2019, 03:40 PM
Samster

M: What do you mean supplier keep missing out items? I'm sure that should only happen once in a long while. Were you the one who called the suppliers?

Mabel: Erm, actually I am still picking up on the business aspects and helping out a lot with the operations. Dean has been the one calling the suppliers. I don't know, I thought maybe.. but actually, maybe I'm just thinking too much.

M: I know a bullshit when I see one okay, it's not common but you know you do get incompetent people working anywhere right? If you don't mind, can you share with me what's the wage you're paying to each person?

Mabel: Okay la, between you and me only ah. I'm paying Dean about 4k, Adelene $10/hr, other full-timers $2,000 a month.

M: How many days do the full-timers work a week? -Trying to confirm my suspicions

Mabel: 5 days a week, and there's not much do to actually? We hire mostly students.

M: Do you know that you're paying way above market rates aside from part-timers? - I went on about how much each role is supposed to be paid and her cash flow issues

In the end, I realized the problem. Dean has been the one telling Eric things like, he thinks they should pay more to hire quality staff and that he's indispensable for his role that. He got his pay raise through Eric than from Mabel. At this point I was furious for Mabel, that she has this incompetent staff, costing her so much and not even doing an okay job, he was basically letting other staff do his job while he disappears so often. He would be 'busy' going up the office building nearby where they engage Mabel's business for catering and events. Actual sales don't reflect any of that.

M: I think you need to let him go, and hire yourself a new manager or since you're already doing most of the job, do your self a favor. Draw that pay yourself.

Mabel: Huh .. but.. -She was hesitant because she's such a nice person but it's not how a business owner should behave, they need to look at harsh reality.

Long story short, I pinpointed a couple of her problems on the first meeting, looking at her plight, offered her advice as a friend instead. Sometimes I do end up working for free just because I enjoy it, of course, compensations always come back to me in some other unexpected form...
Old 23-06-2019, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
giraffu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good read!! Got me engross. Can't wait for more
Old 23-06-2019, 06:28 PM
Samster

730pm - Adelene and other staff finished cleaning up most things and bid goodbye to Mabel as we continued our discussions.

930pm - Shop was empty as it was a weekday night.

Mabel: OMG it's like 930 already, so sorry Mark! Omg I'm so sorry to take up so much of your time!

M: It's okay haha actually I had nothing on for the rest of the day after my afternoon meeting.

Mabel: Where do you live? I stay at ___Insert East Coast Condo area___
*Not mentioning the places because it's sensitive information

M: Oh I live in Marine Parade, that's like 5 minutes or less from me.

Mabel: Actually hor, are you hungry, I'm really hungry haha. And I drove!
*That cute and totally informal expression that she had blown me away

M: Yeah actually I'm quite hungry haha

Mabel: I think we can eat some BBQ Wings and Sambal Stingray Hokkien Mee and some Satay.. OMG SO HUNGRY THINKING ABOUT IT

M: Are you sure you're okay eating all that, not scared of getting fat?

Mabel: Oi, I'm perfectly fine, I have boobs and curve, they need nourishment too okay.

M: Hahaha okay -Just brushed it off casually, delighted that I would be spending dinner with such a beauty internally

Mabel: I parked behind, let's go!

Mabel pulled down the shutter with the hook, but it was still a little tall for her, so when she tried to pull the shutter, it revealed her smooth skin under her clothes, her silky smooth navel.. and a hint of her lacy white panties above her slightly loose shorts.. when she turned sideways.. I could get a glimpse of her smooth skin and bra through the gap in her button shirt.. such temptations. *GO AWAY, focus man. Focus.

I watched as she struggled with the shutters. *Sorry Mabel, I can't help it
Old 23-06-2019, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Whatford deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, waiting for more updates
Old 23-06-2019, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
newsnail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying your story TS, please continue
Old 24-06-2019, 01:53 AM
Samster

So we arrived at her car, a Toyota Camry, I had this confused look. She was sharp and noticed.

Mabel: Ohh actually my parents bought me the car la, it's for family use, but nowadays I drive it to work because I'm lazy

M: Yeah, I was thinking with your business cash flow, how is this happening

Mabel: Oi stop rubbing in okay, I need your help to figure this out

We got into the car, it was okay, not super tidy, I can see the kind of person she is. The kind who isn't very organized about herself, clumsy, but works in details when she has to.

Mabel: Okay let me set the GPS..

Mabel started driving us to near Bedok markets

M: Wait, you mean you don't know the way? How long have you been driving?

Mabel: Erm, I have been driving for like 6 years okay, stop passing judgement. I just don't remember the roads -She was mildly annoyed in a friendly way, cute

Mabel: Stop judging okay, don't talk so much, you have license or not, Mr Business consultant -She challenged me with a smirk

M: Actually I do, just that I stopped driving after I keep falling asleep during driving due to lack of sleep, scratched my car a couple of times and decided it's better and convenient now that we have Grab and Uber, safer for everyone

Mabel: Wa, so dangerous! But if someone is in the car with you, can you stay awake?

M: Yeah of course, as long as they keep me engaged *Dude what the heck are you talking about.. it came out wrongly

Mabel: So like your girlfriend keep talking to you or something? *WHEW she didn't really catch on

M: Oh yeah like actually my ex would sleep sometimes when I drive, so I will get sleepy too. But that was maybe 2 years ago.

Mabel: What about now? Are you dating anyone *Erm is that a hint? Let me keep it cool

M: Oh no la, after that one I felt tired, didn't date anyone, she preferred to stay in Indonesia, plus the fact that she's the only child. Didn't want to move over, I had no business over there nor am I familiar so we were in a long distance relationship for about a year and half before I finally decided to break it off with her.

Mabel: Aiyo, ya but Indo-Chinese family is quite tricky. They want to make sure the children marry well. My mom and dad also nag at me everytime.

M: Huh? But what about yours? Don't you have a boyfriend?

To be continued..
Old 24-06-2019, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
Sigg4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting start, please continue with the stories.
Old 24-06-2019, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Not mistaken a very good start here, another supporter.

Last edited by diputs1269; 24-06-2019 at 11:11 AM.
Old 24-06-2019, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story TS, hoping for more updates soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1