The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-03-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1161 / Power: 12
tummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Visited Ning Xia.

Face is confirm won't reject, with her racks and bum. She also has a rather protruding labia. She was dressed during the massage but fully nude during sensual. Couls also sense she was on her phone as there were period or one hand massage. Teasing and bbbj was good and I surrendered within minutes.

But I was somewhat disappointed as I had about 15 mins left. She told me to shower and didn't offer to massage my head after that. She was on her phone, sensing the awkwardness, I decided to dress and leave.

Don't really gum for me and don't click. Don't think I will RTM.

Just a honest MR.
Old 13-03-2019, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuppamocha View Post
May I check if any review on this lady? I cannot find on this thread. Should i visit another thread?

https://sglonelyguys.info/da-lin-fj/
I think she used to provide massage at $80 but now change picture and provide fj
Old 13-03-2019, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Bro I did detail in my FR that she and at least 2 others operate out of that SPA and are not worth the time and $$$. Besides bait and switch....they up sell everything.

Agree with bro Kopiosteve that Spas aren't a good bet for us bros - but also we should not report them lah. Put out the beware notices so bros dun go in and get scammed.
Some just choose to believe advertised MRs? And ignore the honest ones. It happens. Plenty of pinches of salt MRs on the website. Even ones of the AP.

Spas are always a no-no. Often no priority as there are plenty of customers visiting the shop. And you are one of the customers visiting witin that hour.

As for reporting, there are always those with that mentality.
Old 13-03-2019, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
becker1313 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobadbonkspls View Post
Hi all, looking to try nuru for the first time. Wondering if anyone has good recommendations?

Or any MRs on this lady :
http://sgdreamland.com/bella/

Cheers on all inputs.
Wanted to try her too,only message her one time and she replied me she was busy the time i wanted. Bro if you have tried,can you pm me how is it? good? thanks
Old 13-03-2019, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
becker1313 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.info/nicole-massage/
https://sglonelyguys.info/bao-bei-massage/
http://sgdreamland.com/bell/

Any bros out there tried this these milf before?
Old 13-03-2019, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 13
Bump88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBump88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WLStar View Post
You should have check the MR posted by some bros here earlier on. She just trying to pull a quick one. If one customer serve only 30 mins she can double the earnings easily unlike those hand working freelancers who have to serve the full hour.

Hope she kn AV and send back home. We are horny but not stupid. Our money are hard earned too not fall from sky.
Quote:
I would have report her to AV if I'm you.
We should get rid of these type of ML. So that other bros won't get con by them
Quote:
Perhaps should tip off AV to raid this spa. This is scam
You are either good friend of AV or simply an immature “complain king”.

Can’t stand ppl who talk big.
Old 13-03-2019, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
You rate her looks higher than Ai La?
Met Qin Chuan amidst the hype (with some bros rating her 8+ in every category) and to answer my own question: no

Looks: 6 (classic oriental look which I don't dig, she looks like those students of the same country from the nearby schools)
Boobs: 5 (at most a big A cup)
Body: 7 (tall and leggy with smooth and milky skin, ass a bit flat)

Massage: 6 (tried hard, but a bit short. At most 20 mins)
Naughty bit: 5 (I actually think she's worse than Ai La here)
Attitude: 7 (positive and cheery, tried to make conversation)

RTM: no, not for $120

She is basically "Ai La lite" at the same price.
Old 13-03-2019, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 6
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by tummybird View Post
Visited Ning Xia.

Face is confirm won't reject, with her racks and bum. She also has a rather protruding labia. She was dressed during the massage but fully nude during sensual. Couls also sense she was on her phone as there were period or one hand massage. Teasing and bbbj was good and I surrendered within minutes.

But I was somewhat disappointed as I had about 15 mins left. She told me to shower and didn't offer to massage my head after that. She was on her phone, sensing the awkwardness, I decided to dress and leave.

Don't really gum for me and don't click. Don't think I will RTM.

Just a honest MR.
encounter similar thing. book 90 mins for $170
she ask me abt 5 mins late to go up, bring her dinner, eat about 15 mins, playing with her phone and voice message the time we eat, do sensual 1x, followed by one hand massage, at 75 minutes, ask me to prepare to go.
face definitely very pretty but the time watching and the saggy boobs, wont make me RTM. I am sure she got enough regular, so one or two customer will not matter to her. she told me she is fully booked the day after.
ymmv, just sharing.
Old 13-03-2019, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Met Qin Chuan amidst the hype (with some bros rating her 8+ in every category) and to answer my own question: no

Looks: 6 (classic oriental look which I don't dig, she looks like those students of the same country from the nearby schools)

Smooth and milky skin? You found her complexion good?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 13-03-2019, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Visited SLG Yao Yao a few times, heard that she's a JM of Yu Er so that may explain quite a lot of similarities.

First off is location which is the exact same as Yu Er's first location. Don't really like the place for a few reasons.

She puts on more make up than Yu Er which I guess is good - no need to bother how she looks without make up unless she decides to be lazy. Really like the puppy eyes. If have to be real demanding maybe her face a bit big relative to her body?

Massage wise Yu Er definitely better, cannot recall much from Yao Yao's routine.

Sensual really similar to the point of the 69 BBBJ which she may (or may not) allow painting. Cat bath Yu Er did it more thoroughly. Yao Yao CIM I feel was better as she didn't just halt when the explosion started. However overall I still preferred Yu Er being more interactive, Yao Yao was obliging but not sure if she'd let me take control.

Body wise both SYT so not much to say about preference. If have to picky probably Yao Yao being more taut and svelte having no tattoos or signs of removed tattoos. Her real highlight for me was her butt which was really smooth.

The deal breaker for me on Yao Yao would be time management. For all my visits with her she allocated about 15 mins to rest (or laze). Not sure if this happened to me only because she felt that I am not too demanding. For that I'd RTM only if Carol, Mango or another Yu coming back next week is not available.

Last edited by iamzombie; 13-03-2019 at 10:32 PM.
Old 13-03-2019, 06:53 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Smooth and milky skin? You found her complexion good?
Her body skin I mean.
Old 13-03-2019, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:

She is young and need to be coaxed. For those looking for instant gratification and skip for sure.

Look , body and demeanor cannot be compared with Aila but she has youth and vitality.

Both belong to the lottery category. don't keep your hopes up but when you win , you win big
Old 13-03-2019, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Her body skin I mean.
I see. I guess she did something good to her skin as when she first came here, she had issues with it.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 13-03-2019, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
I see. I guess she did something good to her skin as when she first came here, she had issues with it.
Seriously bro, no one in the online scene can better Apple in this regard.
Old 13-03-2019, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Look , body and demeanor cannot be compared with Aila
That is enough to skip.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1