The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-03-2019, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeduo View Post
见光死

low flying low profile... probably is safer way to navigate our system...

i dunno how out MIB works... but certainly they have eyes n ears everywhere..
so whenever whatever name was single out ... it is definitely a double edge sword..

They are everywhere
Old 10-03-2019, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6579 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguys.info/mango-massage/

My MR on Mango...

After no responses from my attempts to book Sugar and Lily two weeks back, I moved on like what bros here always say.... move on.

Booking Mango was easy, she responded within minutes and got appointment for same night. My preferred slot was taken and she offered me 2 other time slots for same night , which was the night after her soft launch.

Location is good, quiet neighbourhood but limited parking lots n not near mrt.

Greeted me in white silky top n shorts. First 3 pics are best match to her looks.

Place is clean and neat and quite spacious for a studio apartment. Shower is well kept and she reminded me where to turn for hot water.... very attentive of her.

Massage started face up, head massage first and she asked if I’m cold from time to time. Asked if massage strength is sufficient. Very attentive, I must say. Massage was good as everyone said it was.

When she sat me up, to do my shoulders, I could feel her thigh against my back and I felt a firmness of muscle that I have never felt before. She has a very well toned body actually!

Good massage ending off with hand job, panties on. Very sensitive to the touch so I was respectful and gentle.

Overall, good experience n rtm yes.
Old 10-03-2019, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.info/mango-massage/

My MR on Mango...

After no responses from my attempts to book Sugar and Lily two weeks back, I moved on like what bros here always say.... move on.

Booking Mango was easy, she responded within minutes and got appointment for same night. My preferred slot was taken and she offered me 2 other time slots for same night , which was the night after her soft launch.

Location is good, quiet neighbourhood but limited parking lots n not near mrt.

Greeted me in white silky top n shorts. First 3 pics are best match to her looks.

Place is clean and neat and quite spacious for a studio apartment. Shower is well kept and she reminded me where to turn for hot water.... very attentive of her.

Massage started face up, head massage first and she asked if I’m cold from time to time. Asked if massage strength is sufficient. Very attentive, I must say. Massage was good as everyone said it was.

When she sat me up, to do my shoulders, I could feel her thigh against my back and I felt a firmness of muscle that I have never felt before. She has a very well toned body actually!

Good massage ending off with hand job, panties on. Very sensitive to the touch so I was respectful and gentle.

Overall, good experience n rtm yes.
If her sensual is as excellent as her massage, she can easily charge a premium pricing and still retain a large pool of regulars.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 10-03-2019, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
newbieinsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeduo View Post
yes. she's totally my type of girl.

i'm not those always go massage type.. but she will be the first in mind first in line whenever I want to book a session.

one man meat another man poison..

go try lor... gum u u eat. buay gum u try next..
Can share Carol link? Can't seemed to find it or she RTC?
Old 10-03-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6579 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
If her sensual is as excellent as her massage, she can easily charge a premium pricing and still retain a large pool of regulars.
Indeed.... but it is what it is....that’s why we go different ML for different needs
Old 10-03-2019, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Slg starry pic and vid looks pretty good.
Old 10-03-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Slg starry pic and vid looks pretty good.
She was here a few months ago, previously known as Xing Chen. She had apparently cut short her stay due to her missing home. Mixed reviews. Enhanced boobs, if I recall correctly.
Old 10-03-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4223 / Power: 16
Skypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieinsex View Post
Can share Carol link? Can't seemed to find it or she RTC?
Carol link below, wish you good luck bro

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=687031

4 points and above for exchange.
Old 10-03-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
She was here a few months ago, previously known as Xing Chen. She had apparently cut short her stay due to her missing home. Mixed reviews. Enhanced boobs, if I recall correctly.
Noted, will skip enh boobs.
Old 10-03-2019, 02:37 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Yup confirm fake neh neh. Think she did some stuff to her face also.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 10-03-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 12
lochness123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading all these reviews, decided to try my luck at an ang pai.
Texted Long Nu yesterday morning and managed to get an appointment in the same day.

Location is convenient and apartment is great with an attached bathroom.

Massage: 8/10
She massages pretty well and also checks if strength is sufficient.

Sensual: 9/10
She really know how to teases and asks what you want. Also very patient and does not attempt to rush you in anyway. Teasing continues even after your shot.

It was not hard to see why she's so popular given her great attitude and service.
Old 10-03-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Been trying to book JJ (SLG) but no response at all last 2 weekends..... Is it she very busy or only takes regulars?
Old 10-03-2019, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
Everyone say carol good, but what her strong point selling?
There are some experiences that are hard to quantify let alone describe.....frankly Carol is the queen of sensuousness in my book (and possibly in many others here as well) but it all depends on what U expect.
She won't be the first name in my book for massage skills (which are not bad) but more for the hungry way in which she pleases all your other needs . That's MHO.
Old 10-03-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Been trying to book JJ (SLG) but no response at all last 2 weekends..... Is it she very busy or only takes regulars?
No she doesn't limit herself to regulars. But you tried on weekends? I'm not sure about her, but a lot of "local" or long time PRs don't work Sundays. It's their family day.
Old 10-03-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 10
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguys.info/li-xue-massage/

Anyone try her before? Any MRs?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1