The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-02-2019, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson59 View Post
http://www.sg1011.com/girl.php?id=2707

Anyone tried her before? Looking to book...
FL by trade. GFE low. Not service oriented. Sensual unremarkable. The only thing is she is what she look in the pictures. Hence enticed me considering her rate is so good. But unless she upped her game since I visited her months ago, DON'T BOTHER.
Old 27-02-2019, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
MagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I feel both don’t have the warm blood in them to make a good GF or mistress.
Both are simply mechanical and are just doing routine after routine and kaching kaching once each time slot is up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
QC - Young girl is like GF and you enjoy having their company.

AL - womanly like mistress and you want to have passionate session with them

Maybe because of my height , i prefer girls to be taller else EK would have been my pick
Old 27-02-2019, 09:41 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Take it easy bcoz those 1 or 2 wankers will always take potshot at every opportunities to feed their egos.

I see you always quoting to rallying support to feed yr own and others ego
Wat are you ? Can't even wank I suppose lol
Old 27-02-2019, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
askm18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.info/yue-er-massage/

Dear bros, anyone try before?
Looks good for the price..
Old 27-02-2019, 11:12 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 19
d1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornster99 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.info/lisa-massage/
Anyone tried before? Looking to try will provide MR once tried.
sad~~~ not the lisa i was looking forward to return
Old 27-02-2019, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 11
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
The boobs shaggy? The photos of her doesn't look firm...
Her boobs not saggy at all. Plus point got suckable nips! XD
She also sweat a lot when people starring at her body.. she got nervous easily despite her outgoing character..

https://sglonelyguys.info/lily-massage/
Old 27-02-2019, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 11
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Can see that Lily stock is rising fast.

Here's hoping bros here will not start telling her she can be the next Ai La kind of tales. The more people telling her that, the more she will start to price herself up to match Ai La and may even start to reduce her service levels.

We all know what happened to Ai La case. People keep telling her she can be like Donna, end up she increase price and do lesser. I was her first batch of customer so I know very well she is much willing to please at the early stages. Fame got to her and she changed her strategy. Nothing wrong from her perspective but we are the paymaster, we should look after our own welfare. ML increase price and reduce services only benefit them, we are the losers.

Bottomline is this, don't make a ML into an AP when she has not earned it.
Totally agree with you. We should "train" her.. hahaha.. to provide great service.. "extra money will come as tips if your service is beyond expectation" that's what I told her la
Old 27-02-2019, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Now I know the hype for slg Linlin.

Solid figure, smooth and fair skin, shaved below. Real and proper massage. I think I found my regular ml.
Old 27-02-2019, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicFortune View Post
I feel both don’t have the warm blood in them to make a good GF or mistress.
Both are simply mechanical and are just doing routine after routine and kaching kaching once each time slot is up.
if you have your business , you will understand it better.

I guess she classify and knows which customer for retention
Old 27-02-2019, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 12
charcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornster99 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.info/lisa-massage/
Anyone tried before? Looking to try will provide MR once tried.
please post MR after you have tried. when my OC allows me to have 1 full off day then i'll go and post a MR when done too
Old 27-02-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
loll88 is Cool - loads of Potential

So far I enjoyed sa sa but think she went back already. Can anyone confirm?
Old 27-02-2019, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
if you have your business , you will understand it better.

I guess she classify and knows which customer for retention
I agree with this point. In any case, it is only natural to strategize for their business.

Just don't like it when they show it to obviously. Commercial.
Old 27-02-2019, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 21
cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveGru View Post
Her boobs not saggy at all. Plus point got suckable nips! XD
She also sweat a lot when people starring at her body.. she got nervous easily despite her outgoing character..

https://sglonelyguys.info/lily-massage/
Tried
Nice lady, talked soft and sweet
HJ, very mechanical, don't have the feel
Massage, more of trying to arouse you so not for massage lover but for sensual, yes
GF feeling - I don't feel it

RTM, no
Old 27-02-2019, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
I agree with this point. In any case, it is only natural to strategize for their business.

Just don't like it when they show it to obviously. Commercial.
It's really a dual performance - the guy pretending he is coming for massage, and the girl playing the role of a GND or a long lost girlfriend, whatever.

Both parties know it's a play in front of a commercial transaction but if both are convincing, the experience is perfect even for the lady.
Old 27-02-2019, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
A incident to share, and hope to have some inputs as well

There was this day I went to visit my regular ML , arrived around the area on the dot and texted her and then patiently waited for instructions to proceed.

15mins later got under the hot sun I got cleared to go up. ML opened door and all
smiles. By time I in the apartment is about 20 mins past my book time.
After shower I asked ML why so long ah , she said customer dragged time . I said to her must be very troublesome dealing with this sort of guy , she answered he is always like tat her regular too. Hearing that I was rather pissed is it because I am a regular I got makaned 20 mins or so and is ok ? (It was a 2 hr session). ML than said why you so bothered , next session make up lost time for me.

So bros here 20 mins do I have grounds to be upset ? If I never persuit probably no make up too . More pissed after she told me this guy always dragged time. I told her then reduce the chance to let this guy book you. She replied regular so can't do it. At once my mind went crazy, no apology , still taking this sort of inconsiderate person's booking. He gave you more is it.

So bros what is yr tolerance level on this , will you be angry too ? Or did I make a fuss
out of a small thing?
Ended up bad session . Both of us face black throughout
I most likely go up and bang her door, I can’t wait for a single minute if regular she won’t dare to shortchange me, also if bro know I coming he most likely to end his session on time.

But good news is i already retired due to marriage.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1