The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-02-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguys.info/massage-xiao-yu/

RTM to celebrity-lookalike, Xiao Yu, back from her CNY break.

Have written a detailed FR of her before, shall just keep it simpler this time.

Xiao Yu is REALLY 耐看 plus the more you look at her the more you will be enchanted by her natural good looks, especially when she flashes her alluring smile.

Icing in the cake are her excellent service, sensual, chit-chat with you anything under the sun, sessions with her are just simply wonderful.

She is THE Failsafe choice under the $120 category, amongst all those I tried under this rate. She has the Looks, the boobs and know how to make you feel really really good.
Old 11-02-2019, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidjames92 View Post
Wow now got $1500 for overnight.. Crazy
wa who's the special one ? sleep at marina bay sands president's suite ah
Old 11-02-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.info/lin-lin-massage/

This one, as for looks to each his own. She pre milf to me but still quite beautiful.
You can lin lin good in massage,soft or hard?suprised see her sexy slim can do massage.
Old 11-02-2019, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Lin Lin. Really not bad as a full package

Looks 7/10 definitely all ml same older than pic
Location 8/10 public or drive can reach
Apartment stay alone so good.

Massage 9/10 I dun give full score so highest I can give. She is small but know the techniques and is hard. Target the right spots
Figure 8/10 can be 9 if she has bigger boobs but overall package is good. No fats slim and small size. You can even carry her if you want easily
Sensual 9/10 easy chat. Will check if u feel ok.

Give her a try if you are still thinking
Old 11-02-2019, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
Block22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wow now got $1500 for overnight.. Crazy
$1500 for massage and overnight ?: FJ also no such expensive le which ml must be crazy
Old 11-02-2019, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
wa who's the special one ? sleep at marina bay sands president's suite ah
This joker FL https://sglonelyguys.info/wei-wei-fj/
1 shot at lower price I also won't go for her..
Old 11-02-2019, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Block22 View Post
$1500 for massage and overnight ?: FJ also no such expensive le which ml must be crazy
Haha few days ago i did happen see this $1500 i almost roll off my chair
The person spent must be some big lobster.
I dun see any features that boost her rate. Cant even beat yue yue in term of look
Old 11-02-2019, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
This joker FL https://sglonelyguys.info/wei-wei-fj/
1 shot at lower price I also won't go for her..
I think previously Cher also used same photos. Location similar also.
Old 11-02-2019, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
You can lin lin good in massage,soft or hard?suprised see her sexy slim can do massage.
Go try her bro, to me money's worth.
As for beauty to each his own.
I say she pre milf boobs B if only C betterlah but no complains at her price and service gd in massage and sensual too.
Old 11-02-2019, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post

Tried Lin Lin. Really not bad as a full package

Looks 7/10 definitely all ml same older than pic
Location 8/10 public or drive can reach
Apartment stay alone so good.

Massage 9/10 I dun give full score so highest I can give. She is small but know the techniques and is hard. Target the right spots
Figure 8/10 can be 9 if she has bigger boobs but overall package is good. No fats slim and small size. You can even carry her if you want easily
Sensual 9/10 easy chat. Will check if u feel ok.

Give her a try if you are still thinking
Agreed with you bro. 😊
For now she will be my get to go ML if i want massage and sensual.
Old 11-02-2019, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 13
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
I think previously Cher also used same photos. Location similar also.
ya this one same one i saw... $1500 for overnight is crazy though.. might as well book her $160 x 8 hours = $1280, still cheaper lol

business is bad? seems quite a few switching to offering FJ recently..
Old 11-02-2019, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
ya this one same one i saw... $1500 for overnight is crazy though.. might as well book her $160 x 8 hours = $1280, still cheaper lol

Anyway if it is Cher, then photos are fake. Big boobs but quite an elephant in size. Based on phone number advertised, it is the same number used by Cher, who was described as a master of disguise, which really means fake photos.

Last edited by JasonJG; 12-02-2019 at 02:03 PM.
Old 11-02-2019, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Yup business is bad for some. The market is becoming more discerning I think. The good ones are seeing 10-15 clients a day (and tbh getting quite overworked I think - they are looking tired all the time) and the not-so-good ones are seeing a huge drop in clientele. Some only seeing 3-4 a day.

Wait for the next crop of girls to come in, fresh from the CNY holidays. That should shake up the current market a little.
Old 11-02-2019, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Exactly my sentiments.

Let's forget for a while whether she's worth it or not. This price for a FL is not crazy, it's DESPERATE!!

If so super horny, and super strong, a smart person will book 5 hours , fuck her non stop and cum 5 times... Still only $800!

This pricing is just plain desperate.
Old 11-02-2019, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 6
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
I'm definitely no white knight .... more a grey one :-) and I have had decent conversations during our sessions 'cause she is a smart cookie.
Carol RTC to see parents for CNY that's when she she said she'd be back on 8 Feb. Also I understand her reluctance to be working as she is pursuing something else on a personal basis so she truly does not work every day nor is she inclined to. Bros who are her regulars stand a better chance of a slot for now. Again only sharing what I know so bros don't react with that zap 4 no reason.
Thanks for the advice bro.
Its really good to hear that she has sidelines that could be her primary and hopefully in the future, she can leave this line. But before that happen, can recommend her to accept me as a regular? Ha ha help a bro out la bro ha ha
Just kidding, any bros, dun get trigerred. Just kidding ha ha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1