The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-10-2017, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://newltdsg.net/lizzy/

Promise to write her an FR.

Really SYT n good figure. Sexy wavy hair. I think she looks better tying up her hair.

Very nice cozy discreet apt.....but will be a problem for Bros who dun drive.

Massage was done on massage bed. Massage not bad. She was trained before.
She is quite chatty. She asked me whether want try baguan....is w fire one.
After checking w her the safety issues in which she assured me she is experienced.....took the plunge. No extra charges.

Then move to beside bed for sensual....she was not really nude...left a sexy g-string which she refused to remove.
BM done on the back.....then flip over n can see her nice firm boobies.
Playability was not high.....she keep siam here n there....with a smile.
Only allow a few short licks on her nipples.
But her skin was damn smooth.....allow touching of pussy thru the g-string....but told me cannot be too aggressive.
HJ was pretty standard.....

Wish her playability was higher....
Old 29-10-2017, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
hintgas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She is back again..finally have time to book a slot.

Maybe knowing her for long, services provided were with lots of gfe and like long lost lover. Those who engaged her services will know what I have just wrote.

Writing too much oso no use. Engage her yourself to verify.

Happy chionging.
Old 29-10-2017, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hintgas View Post
She is back again..finally have time to book a slot.

Maybe knowing her for long, services provided were with lots of gfe and like long lost lover. Those who engaged her services will know what I have just wrote.

Writing too much oso no use. Engage her yourself to verify.

Happy chionging.
catch no ball who you referring.
Old 29-10-2017, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
horav28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What is wolf new website? How come I see www.$$$$$$??
Old 29-10-2017, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 16
sytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond repute

RTM MR for Mint aka Sara

http://sglonelyguys.com/sara-massage/

Finally managed to make Make an advance booking to book mint yesterday night slot , few months never see her already

Reached her place while she open the door , she was wearing a black bra and G-string , wow look so sexy and more chio than before , i cannot stop my eyes looking at her body

Her attitude , service , GFE, teasing is still so good , still the best i ever met , she is definately top choice

After some hug and chat at the sofa , she help me undress and she undress herself everything and we proceed to shower

After came out from shower my 2IC already hard hard , lay on the bed request for JG first as she had train before , her JG was not bad too

Finished JG proceed with her famous badminton sensual HJ /HDLY which my main purpose here , she start HJ by sitting face me follow by me doggy and do the HDLY together with ass rubbing , the feeling was so exciting and shiok, i nearly about to shoot out but she suddenly stop it , than change to lay on bed she beside me hand HJ me together by licking nipples and kissing , cannot tahan and about to shoot than she stop again , these continue few times which make me go to heaven and come back , tell her i you know ? she answer : 我知道啊!我就是不想让你这么早射出来,让你高潮几次先,要让你记得我!ha she damn playful ! at last i beg her please let me shoot out 求你让我射了吧!我受不了了,than she say 好啦!就让你射了这次,than she change to 69 position and continue the HJ with increase speed , by grabbing her boobs and rubbing her pussy from behind , i shoot all my load in no time , it was so exciting and shiok , really cant use words to describe it , this was my unforgettable session with her , will sure go back for her for more , very satisfied

Looks : 9.0/10 Pretty chio and sweet young SYT (my type )
Frenching : 9.0/10 like lover
Body : 8.0/10 nice and smooth
Gfe : 9.5/10 treat you like boyfriend
Massage : 8.0/10 not piano type , got effort and strength
HJ/HDLY : 10/10 the best part i enjoy , excited and shiok to heaven
Attitude and service : 9.0/10 friendly , chatty , not a time watcher , wont use phone during the session

RTM :Of course Yes
Old 30-10-2017, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 8
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
She was an FL..... what massage skill were you expecting from her?
You should have gone straight to the One Dragon service package
Oh, she was an FL? Wanted to find her for some hard massage and JG, guess gonna skip her
Old 30-10-2017, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
catch no ball who you referring.
He is OKT lah! Just that this time he forgot to post link. See post history not obvious enough meh? Haha.

best part is the part where he post this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hintgas View Post
Hi all,

I think i am not posting on the correct thread, but i search thru the whole forum and still can't figure out where to post. Pls kindly forgive me and help shift this thread to where it belongs.

I am not okt, but just helping afew girls to find lodging. Please kindly PM me the contacts for the lodging if you have any lobang.

Thanks in advance.
Then after that, every subsequent post is promoting the same girl.
Old 30-10-2017, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 8
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of

Anyone tried Apple?
http://singapore.cracker.com/WomenSe...age-hj/6375593
Old 30-10-2017, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Don't pichak his lobang lah. You make his life difficult. Later got people come in say read his FR and actual experience differ, then another big hoo ha in this thread again.
Actual experience did differ when i tried Nuo Nuo after reading his MR...horrible location, super cold face and limited roaming, probably one of the worse ML I have tried to be honest. But it's on me for going, and maybe each bro experience differently. I did read another bro wrote having the same experience as me, so maybe only he get the really good services. Now I read with some doubts. I used to write long and detailed MRs too, but refrain from it now.
Old 30-10-2017, 01:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 0
William828 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWilliam828 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveprc123 View Post
Tried Linda. MILF.

Face:6/10 not my type
Massage: 8/10 got strength and makes you relax. Her service is also good.
HJ: 5/10 not much feel and standard sop
GFE: zero no chemistry at all.

Rtm: no
I personally feel that massage standards is good and jets off me old Uncle for two round.
Old 30-10-2017, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 16
wtf89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywtf89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Not a good day to do booking on monday huh.. Msg like almost 10 of them all no reply... 1 tt confirmed alr end uo nv say booked... Sigh
Old 30-10-2017, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtf89 View Post
Not a good day to do booking on monday huh.. Msg like almost 10 of them all no reply... 1 tt confirmed alr end uo nv say booked... Sigh
Which 10 ML u called?

Haha. Then i dun call liao
Old 30-10-2017, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkwc View Post
Which 10 ML u called?

Haha. Then i dun call liao
If 10 different ML no respond , his number maybe blacklisted
Old 30-10-2017, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Actual experience did differ when i tried Nuo Nuo after reading his MR...horrible location, super cold face and limited roaming, probably one of the worse ML I have tried to be honest. But it's on me for going, and maybe each bro experience differently. I did read another bro wrote having the same experience as me, so maybe only he get the really good services. Now I read with some doubts. I used to write long and detailed MRs too, but refrain from it now.
Experience with Nuo2 was sub-par for me too and quite different from his MR too. (Or not sure if you were referring to my precious short MR) but she was at least trying I guess. Overall wouldn't RTM.

However, I must say the MR for Yuki/Carol is definitely a hit. A huge one.
One of the better looking MLs with high playability (perhaps scales with chemistry, but I got more than what was advertised), excellent figure, discreet location. GFE is super gao.

Definitely RTM
Old 30-10-2017, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Experience with Nuo2 was sub-par for me too and quite different from his MR too. (Or not sure if you were referring to my precious short MR) but she was at least trying I guess. Overall wouldn't RTM.

However, I must say the MR for Yuki/Carol is definitely a hit. A huge one.
One of the better looking MLs with high playability (perhaps scales with chemistry, but I got more than what was advertised), excellent figure, discreet location. GFE is super gao.

Definitely RTM
I've been trying to figure out why I get "better service" than other bros myself. The following are some possible answers that I can think of:-

1. I always check that the massage would be done fully nude before confirming a booking. Since the ML has full knowledge of this requirement, and accepts my booking on this term, they will fulfil the agreement.

2. During the session, I am chatty and most MLs do enjoy having a good conversation, possibly because being a stranger in a strange land, they need someone to talk to. Hence, chemistry is built.

3. I would always ask the ML what are her roaming limits so that there is no misunderstanding. I would almost always observe the limits, except in instances like Lucy/Lulu and Yuki/Carol, when I could sense that they were enjoying themselves and I would push the boundaries incrementally. I would speculate that since chemistry is already established, the MLs tend to be more open to enjoying themselves as they do have their needs to, especially since they are facing naked men everyday.

4. Many of these MLs are relative unknowns and have very few customers when I first visit them. Hence, they are more likely to provide better service since they have more time and energy to serve their customers well. Once their business pick up, while some will maintain their service standards and become the next angpai, like Min Min, the service standards of others will drop, because they are no longer worried about poor business. Since I'm not their OKT, I have no control over how each ML conducts herself once her business picks up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1