The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2018, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 23
eEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Betong update

Anyone update on Betong? I going in March 2018.
Old 16-02-2018, 08:51 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 8
donkan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,
I will be travelling Betong frm 21st to 24th Feb. Nvr been there for some good years already. Allow me to check out and will update accordingly.
Old 21-06-2019, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Took the Penang - Kulim - Baling - Pengkalen Hulu road to Betong on a weekday. Immigration in LOS was easy. No need to buy Thai insurance if you plan to explore Betong. Hardly any one, no tour buses at the immigration. 7 km from the Thai Immigration, was cruising in my car in Betong.

People here speak Thai, Malay, Cantonese, Hokkien, Hakka and Mandarin. Language is not a problem. Ringgit accepted here but if you pay in Thai baht, you pay less.

Food, plenty of variety. Taste much better and in bigger quantity than in Danok. Dim sum, Wan Tan Mee, Pork Knuckle rice.....cheaper in price, taste.....excellent, than in Danok. Yum, yum, yummy. Food, again, no problem.

Mobile phones.....useless in Betong. No Celcom, no Maxis lines. Whatapps available if you are using the hotel wifi.

Hotels....from expensive such as Grand Mandarin to moderate such as Merlin, Cathay, Modern Thai Hotel, Sri Betong to cheapo room with fan such as Jackie Chan Hotel, Sea World Betong Hotel. You want farm girls.....got OKTs, bell boys in each hotel to provide you with that boom boom service.

Ktvs.....never went as I hated being stuck in a small room.

No PRCs ladies seen in Betong such as tourist spots, in puds and clubs, in restaurants.

Farms.....never went to any as I do not buy veggies. Even though I know where some of the farms are located. While cruising in my car, after the tunnel, on the hill, OKTs waved and beckoned me to stop and to visit them. Never step into any farm.....also because of the low quality and quantity of available puyings. Prices of farm veggies......please do not ask me......I do not want to know nor can I inform you of the cost.

There is only 1 agogo in Betong. As the former King of Agogos in Bangkok, nickname given to me by TS in the old, closed thread " Dedicated to Bangkok Agogo Recomendations ", as usual, went in to look see. At 3.30 pm Thai time, the pud was empty. At 5.30 pm, went in to lclc. Got one table with customers and 2 naked ladies on the pole dancing stages.

Went in, ordered Tiger Beer. Prices more expensive than in Winners and Fortune Cafe in Danok. Drank, be happy there. Attacked by 3 bikini ladies. They sat down on my cocktail table, sabai me and wanna be pals with me.

In Betong, customers use beads instead of flowers. Price per bead is RM10.' And to be given to the lady that you slurp at.

Jockey Agogo is a small single shoplot bar but with 30 ladies. Ladies on the pole dancing stage will go from bikini to nude. You can sit at the edge of the stage, touch their legs, hands, raba, go on stage to raba them max. This is allowed in Jockey Agogo but not allowed in Danok agogos.

While sitting with you, you can ask them to be in nude. I asked all the 3 puyings to danced nude on the floor, in front me. That was because both the 2 pole dancing stages got naked ladies. Some ladies got nice shapely melons.

Some can be book for sex. Please ask the fat mamasan. Prices can be from RM450 to RM550 for LT. But, at least, you examine the products in Jockey Agogo than in the farms whereby OKTs will bullshit to you on the girls.

I can get ladies in agogos, puds, discos, clubs than in the farms. If I like the lady, we get along, got great chemistry between us, than it can be great. Last time, in Betong, got a bikini model club girl from O Yes with foc raw fuck. However, needed to wait for her to finished work at around 3 am. No money paid. Never pay any LT as she was off working at 3 am. She more than achieved her target for the night in terms of beads collected.

Clubs available are O Yes, New Konka, Merlin X Zone Disco, GM. Hollywood is closed. Cannot find My Love Club ( or the management changed My Love to GM ) which is on the other side of Betong, after u passed the tunnel, and with the farms nearby. Did not check out the disco in Grand View Hotel.

O Yes got 4 nude ladies but were damn ugly, dark skin, farang type with nothing to view faces.

Went to New Konka. Only 1 table occupied. That was my cocktail table. Business was real bad on a Tuesday night. Ordered 2 Tigers. Ladies, jumped up from going to sleep and 4 of the 10 ladies rushed to the stage to showed off their bodies, from bikini to take their top off showing naked neh neh with red stickers.

Two puyings came to me. Politely brushed them off. Of the 10 ladies, two I liked. Went around the club and sorted the 2 to come to my table. Sorted all the ladies out with my torch light, pin pointed the 2 with my laser lights. They came.....drank, sanuk, raba them. Then, on stage, gave them some beads, they became real agogo ladies liked those in Iron, Windmill in Pattaya.

In O Yes and New Konka, got a 3 seater sofa on the stage whereby customers can be intimate with naked or topless ladies but you need to pay them off in beads. You do not have such intimacy between naked ladies and a customer that are on a large sofa and on stage in Danok. Except for the swimming pool in Hello Bangkok where some customers may take a bath but bikini models sure would avoid such drunken assholes.

Merlin X Zone Disco, all ladies from O Yes moved there after 11 pm. No bands, no singers , no katoey shows here. Only got ladies doing a parade in this disco. This can be utterly boring.

This was my third trip to Betong. The first trip was 43 years ago, during Songkran, whereby, the town centre buildings were made of wood and only 2 levels up. Now the buildings are 4 stores high and made of bricks.

Return via Pengkalen Hulu - Gerik - Lenggong - Kuala Kangsar - Ipoh - Kuala Lumpur ( with 2 hidden speed traps by the police between Gerik to Kuala Kangsar ).

Last edited by Yokosi; 09-07-2019 at 11:30 PM.
Old 21-06-2019, 08:03 PM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
thansk for update, but seems even though less spoilt by foreigners than danok, its still less fun than these places in the past
Every LOS town .....different from the other town especially when time passed by.

Every agogo in any town.......different from another in other towns.

Every club is also different from the other in another place.

Less foreigners in Betong......more older cheongsters and some Indians.So far, never seen Indians getting that mabuk and gaduh, gaduh, fight and kill each other. They went to Indian puds.

Even, Betong have clubs closing such as Hollywood, My Love......same as in Danok in regards to Yes Club,Z Club, Wonderland Club; Sungai Golok such as Tiara Disco in Tara Regent Hotel, Gucci Palace Super Club in Venice Palace Hotel.

Fun is no good if vultures eat your wallet in Danok clubs. Please read my report on why I quit that damn place.

Fun.....depends on one individual needs. Every freaking place that I have been to in LOS, I still can enjoy. Even Danok, I can still enjoy but must put Captain America shield up in all the clubs. Put that shield up too often, you get sianz and a bit pissed off.

Last edited by Yokosi; 22-06-2019 at 05:55 AM.
Old 22-06-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 23
eEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Every LOS town .....different from the other town especially when time passed by.

Every agogo in any town.......different from another in other towns.

Every club is also different from the other in another place.

Less foreigners in Betong......more older cheongsters and some Indians.So far, never seen Indians getting that mabuk and gaduh, gaduh, fight and kill each other. They went to Indian puds.

Even, Betong have clubs closing such as Hollywood, My Love......same as in Danok in regards to Yes Club,Z Club, Wonderland Club; Sungai Golok such as Tiara Disco in Tara Regent Hotel, Gucci Palace Super Club in Venice Palace Hotel.

Fun is no good if vultures eat your wallet in Danok clubs. Please read my report on why I quit that damn place.

Fun.....depends on one individual needs. Every freaking place that I have been to in LOS, I still can enjoy. Even Danok, I can still enjoy but must put Captain America shield up in all the clubs. Put that shield up too often, you get sianz and a bit pissed off.
Good report
Old 04-07-2019, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Several airlines eyeing Betong airport.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/business...betong-airport
Old 13-07-2019, 07:53 AM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Despite bombings and gunfire, illicit sex trade draws tourists to Thailand’s restive south.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...gency-11638052
Old 13-07-2019, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Despite bombings and gunfire, illicit sex trade draws tourists to Thailand’s restive south.

Yah man, saw the newsfeed this morning. Yesterday also another article labelling those Orchard Towers clubs as Thai disco, CNA on anti-Thai campaign

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 13-07-2019, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quote:

The underground club is O Yes Club. That, plus Merlin X Zone Disco and New Kongka Club are featured in the above video.

Airport, no use because AirAsia, Firefly, Tiger, or budget airlines in Malaysia and Singapore......not flying to Betong airport. You still need to drive there. Bus, van from Hatyai, Danok, Singapore, KL, Ipoh to go to Betong.....troublesome.

Last edited by Yokosi; 13-07-2019 at 04:41 PM.
Old 14-07-2019, 05:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
Yah man, saw the newsfeed this morning. Yesterday also another article labelling those Orchard Towers clubs as Thai disco, CNA on anti-Thai campaign
SGP authorities are wary of Singkies going to Betong as it was CPM stronghold long time ago....... although that Organisation oredi "wash hand" but still on radar watch in case of the possibilty of ressurection.

Want go there..... is best to go quietly and dun broadcast everywhere..... and just say go hatyai if kaypoh people ask where you go.
Old 23-07-2019, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
irbaboon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Wah lau what nonsense article. Super exaggerating, what "one of the most dangerous place in S.E.A" ya compared to legoland. WTF. $360USD for overnight, who is this carrothead?? That fXXking 10000+THB.

No Commies there lah.. 2019 leh.. all dead gone and buried. Islamic separatist maybe still can believe.
Old 23-07-2019, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by irbaboon View Post
Wah lau what nonsense article. Super exaggerating, what "one of the most dangerous place in S.E.A" ya compared to legoland. WTF. $360USD for overnight, who is this carrothead?? That fXXking 10000+THB.

No Commies there lah.. 2019 leh.. all dead gone and buried. Islamic separatist maybe still can believe.
Hahaha. Nonsense & exaggerating for USD360 or 10000+THB to get club girls for overnight.

In the underground club, the target is 15 bead necklaces for ladies to achieve. That is THB1500 or RM150 ( cheaper if u pay in Ringgit than in THB ). The lady gets THB 1000, management gets THB 500. The lady will be jumping in joy to achieve her target.

Just pay another THB 300 wrapped around beer glasses, given to lady to consume, plus another THB 50O as tips, you can screw her kaw kaw for the night. But you must get the correct lady.

Commies, if alive, all in their 70s, 80s and 90s. Communist' struggle & fight to achieve their agenda & motives .....dead in Betong. Islamic seperatist have but Betong town controlled more tightly by authorities.
Old 26-07-2019, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

555 if I'm a journalist confirm must engage khun Yokosi as historical consultant to write article about Betong/Dannok/Sungai Golok.
Old 26-07-2019, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
555 if I'm a journalist confirm must engage khun Yokosi as historical consultant to write article about Betong/Dannok/Sungai Golok.
You can be a journalist, with video, camera, voice recorder and i-pad. I can take you around Betong, Danok, Sungai Kolok, Pekan Siam ( Padang Besar ) for free. Take you to the farms, massage spas, agogos, KTVs, clubs, hotels for you to be a " better journalist ".

To inform you on the past activities with singers, model and katoey shows in hotels' restaurants and so on in Sungai Golok before the insurgency started, to tell you about Danok good old days, to give accurate advise on Pekan Siam....cheap cheap raw sex in the old days.

But you must look real to be a journalist. Me can print out your ID card for some made believe magazine, newspaper, TV or radio station. But ........you can be hum sup a bit, drink a bit, spent some money on drinks, flowers, beads and so on in order to know more about the dark side of the border towns.

Liked naemlo, whom I cheonged before in BKK, his " hold hand service " that is USD 1 K in BKK, my service is free. Except that you spent me many beers in all the places that we will go to.

You ok with that ???.

Last edited by Yokosi; 30-07-2019 at 09:14 AM.
Old 29-07-2019, 08:31 AM
Samster

Betong airport set to secure minibus link.

A plan to find a private firm to operate a minibus service linking Betong airport -- which is set to open by the middle of next year -- to the downtown area and border with Malaysia is under discussion, according to the provincial transport office.

The air-conditioned minibus will operate the 20km route from the airport to central Betong district and the Betong border checkpoint, said Jaturong Kaewkasi, head of Yala land transport office.

The trip to the border will be made with a stop in downtown Betong. A one-way fare from the airport to the downtown area will be about 60 baht and around 100 baht to the border checkpoint.

Mr Jaturong said a detailed plan for the route will be submitted for approval by the Central Land Transport Committee. Once approved, bidding will be called to select a private minibus company to operate the service.

Mr Jaturong added the office will hold discussions with the Department of Airports to calculate the amount of passenger traffic the operator will need to serve.

This figure will be derived based on the number of flights that arrive and leave from the airport.

Mr Jaturong estimated that a minimum of three trips by bus operators leaving from the airport and returning will be made per day.

According to the transport office, Bangkok Airways and Nok Air have expressed interest in flying to Betong.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1