The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2019, 02:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How I managed to bang my GF's family and friends

While I cannot complain that thread starters are not paid nor obligated to continue their stories on very regular basis, and even more not so obligated to complete their stories. I do hope you can do both

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 15-07-2019, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
ransumwear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story here, hope to read more
Old 15-07-2019, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

This story is getting more interesting the more I read it!
Old 15-07-2019, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
KancheongDog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story...
Old 15-07-2019, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 11
massage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Camping for more
Old 15-07-2019, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2052 / Power: 22
rocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting waiting and waiting.
Old 17-07-2019, 05:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

really like this nice story. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 18-07-2019, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

TS please update soon
Old 18-07-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
kumharder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story bro, please keep going...
Old 21-07-2019, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 6
mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!

From behind the door, an Indian lady came forward, greeting the two of us with a bright smile. She looks like someone in her early 30s, but her bubbly attitude made her seem younger than she really is.

As she invited us into the house, I took my chance to survey the surroundings. A clean, modern, and minimalistic apartment. And it would appear that she's not staying with anyone else either.

"Would you like some apple juice?" She asked, walking into the kitchen to grab us a drink.

"Oh, just water will do!" I insisted, preferring a plain cup of water after exercising.

She seems like a genuinely nice lady. It's been awhile since I've seen such a sincere smile. Before long, we were all seated on her sofa and my girlfriend's mom got the conversation going.

"So Rita, this is my daughter's boyfriend... you know, the person I was telling you about!"

I nodded my head, keeping an awkward smile on my face. Oh no, what did she tell Rita? Don't tell me this lady her knew all about what happened between us? Panicking slightly, I took a sip of water.

"Oh yes, I've heard all about you," Rita looked at me, chuckling, " so you would like to stay in shape and get rid of excess energy huh?"

Before I could say anything, my girlfriend's mom replied for me.

"Yes, he would! Doesn't take a genius to see that he's brimming with energy!" She said, patting me on the back, " I'm sure my daughter would love for him to stay in shape too!"

Ah I see what's going on here.

My girlfriend's mom was hoping to get rid of my libido through exercising. Well tough luck lady- my libido is stronger than a raging bull on steroids!

Or so I thought.

The next 2 hours gave me flashbacks of BMT, reminding me of how painful physical training could be. I have been planking for close to 2 minutes, and my abdomen is starting to cramp. Rita is somehow still able to chat with my girlfriend's mom with a smile on her face.

And don't get me started on the stretching. Before the session, I did not know that the human back is capable of bending that far back. By the end of the session, I was completely wiped.

"Good job!" Rita praised, once again showing me a wide smile, " not everyone can keep up with my training regime!"

"Haha, I guess having excessive energy did help!" I joked, forcing a smile on my face.

To be honest, I don't think I would've lasted any longer. Good thing the session only went on for 2 hours.

"So, can I expect to see you again... say, next Saturday?" Rita asked, looking at the calendar on her wall.

It seems like she's a personal trainer of sorts? I could see a good number of scribbles on her calender with different names all over the place.

"I couldn't, really! You are doing this for a living, right? You should allocate your time to a student instead! Besides-"

"Nonsense!" Rita replied, flicking my nose with her fingers, " Don't worry, I'm doing this to repay a favour!"

I could hear my girlfriend's mom chuckle behind me as Rita gave her a disapproving look. I wonder what my girlfriend's mom did for Rita last time?

With no way to reject her now, I could only say yes to the session next Saturday. Truth be told, I wasn't looking forward to the session at all... but then...
Old 21-07-2019, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpudding View Post
From behind the door, an Indian lady came forward, greeting the two of us with a bright smile. She looks like someone in her early 30s, but her bubbly attitude made her seem younger than she really is.

As she invited us into the house, I took my chance to survey the surroundings. A clean, modern, and minimalistic apartment. And it would appear that she's not staying with anyone else either.

"Would you like some apple juice?" She asked, walking into the kitchen to grab us a drink.

"Oh, just water will do!" I insisted, preferring a plain cup of water after exercising.

She seems like a genuinely nice lady. It's been awhile since I've seen such a sincere smile. Before long, we were all seated on her sofa and my girlfriend's mom got the conversation going.

"So Rita, this is my daughter's boyfriend... you know, the person I was telling you about!"

I nodded my head, keeping an awkward smile on my face. Oh no, what did she tell Rita? Don't tell me this lady her knew all about what happened between us? Panicking slightly, I took a sip of water.

"Oh yes, I've heard all about you," Rita looked at me, chuckling, " so you would like to stay in shape and get rid of excess energy huh?"

"Yes, he would! Doesn't take a genius to see that he's brimming with energy!" She said, patting me on the back, " I'm sure my daughter would love for him to stay in shape too!"

My girlfriend's mom was hoping to get rid of my libido through exercising. Well tough luck lady- my libido is stronger than a raging bull on steroids!

Or so I thought.

The next 2 hours gave me flashbacks of BMT, reminding me of how painful physical training could be. I have been planking for close to 2 minutes, and my abdomen is starting to cramp. Rita is somehow still able to chat with my girlfriend's mom with a smile on her face.

And don't get me started on the stretching. Before the session, I did not know that the human back is capable of bending that far back. By the end of the session, I was completely wiped.

"Good job!" Rita praised, once again showing me a wide smile, " not everyone can keep up with my training regime!"

"Haha, I guess having excessive energy did help!" I joked, forcing a smile on my face.

To be honest, I don't think I would've lasted any longer. Good thing the session only went on for 2 hours.

"So, can I expect to see you again... say, next Saturday?" Rita asked, looking at the calendar on her wall.

It seems like she's a personal trainer of sorts? I could see a good number of scribbles on her calender with different names all over the place.

"I couldn't, really! You are doing this for a living, right? You should allocate your time to a student instead! Besides-"

"Nonsense!" Rita replied, flicking my nose with her fingers, " Don't worry, I'm doing this to repay a favour!"

I could hear my girlfriend's mom chuckle behind me as Rita gave her a disapproving look. I wonder what my girlfriend's mom did for Rita last time?

With no way to reject her now, I could only say yes to the session next Saturday. Truth be told, I wasn't looking forward to the session at all... but then...
How hot is Rita? Please describe her more! Anxious
Old 21-07-2019, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rukawa1114 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more
Old 22-07-2019, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
PurpleFace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for more too!
Old 23-07-2019, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
raw333333thirty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did she get you to do a dirty dog?? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpudding View Post

Or so I thought.

Old 23-07-2019, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Faster faster
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1