The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 15-07-2019, 03:45 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Flakylotus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Pre-season 2019.

Milner - 13, 15min
Brewster - 41min

Brewster looking good. Still feel our defense is lacking coverage. And I seriously don't rate Lovren at all
Old 15-07-2019, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post

Barca gave Coutinho no. 7 jersey to Griezmann.
Griezmann unveiled at Nou Camp and wears No, 17 jersey.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 15-07-2019, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

There's news saying Pool is taking Couti back on loan with option to buy him back @ £80m...
That's a interesting piece of news!
For me personally, I wish that he'll come back to Pool even though I was upset he left the club halfway through the season!

Last edited by countryman; 15-07-2019 at 07:09 PM.
Old 21-07-2019, 07:01 AM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Confirmed Liverpool 3rd kit.

Liverpool loss in pre-season

Old 21-07-2019, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Brewster is looking good. in fact a few of the young lads are doing pretty well in the pre-season friendlies.
Old 21-07-2019, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
Brewster is looking good. in fact a few of the young lads are doing pretty well in the pre-season friendlies.
Klopp is trying out many academy players and hopefully utilizing them for senior appearances.

The loss is good for the youngsters to know what will be reality when season starts.

Reports said many big clubs were spending big money in this transfer window to match Liverpool.

Old 21-07-2019, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

you can spend all the money to buy players but ultimately it is teamwork, hardwork, strategy and support from the fans is what brings everything together, and not forgetting ultimately the Klopp factor that brings in success.

each and every player willing to give 100% for Klopp and that says a lot about Liverpool Football Club!

just look at the street parade celebration between LFC and MC. money can't buy that.
Old 21-07-2019, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Barring unforeseen circumstances, apart from Brewster and maybe Sepp van den Berg and Ki Hoever, I don't think we shall be seeing any of the other youngsters playing competitive games for us this season. The rest shall either go out on loan or remain with the under 23/reserve squad.

I also agree with bro francined69 on the immense effect of the Klopp factor. Been watching the recent preseason inside training squad videos(particularly the 1st day back at Melwood) and the post match Barca and Spurs UCL videos. The genuine love and affection felt by Klopp and his players towards each other is very real and palpable, so too Klopp with the Liverpool staff and the fans. Gave me goosebumps watching this

A hallmark of a great manager, Fergie had that; Mourinho in his prime had that; Guardiola has this.
Old 21-07-2019, 01:00 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Clyne is still with Pool. In fact he played in the recent friendly against Tranmere n scored a cracking goal. He was on loan to Bournemouth last season.))
Clyne is a shadow of his old self...... his standard has drop.
I wun be surprised if he become 3rd or even 4th choice RB behind AAT & Gomez if he carry on play at current standard.
Old 22-07-2019, 09:40 AM
Samster

Liverpool loss again to Sevilla.

Horrible tackle to Larouci

Divock Origi scored 44 mins.

Old 24-07-2019, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

From what I have seen of our preseason and last season, to seriously challenge for the EPL again and try and retain the CL, still think we need one wide attacker and a full back, preferably one who can cover both sides.

Oh and apart from City, think Spurs also look to be a threat.

CL wise, looks like Juventus have done very well in the transfer market.
Old 25-07-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Pool really ass luck again.... Clyne is out with long term injury! Out for @least half a year.
Old 25-07-2019, 03:18 PM
Samster

Liverpool draw with Sporting CP.

Score - D Origi - 20min and G Wijnaldum 45 min

Looks like Brewsters and Origi can be good sub.

Old 25-07-2019, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Pool really ass luck again.... Clyne is out with long term injury! Out for @least half a year.
Now Klopp will need to sign player.

Old 26-07-2019, 10:32 AM
Samster

Klopp rule out transfer for Coutinho and Bruno Fernandes.

Ox may not be fit to play with intensity.

All transfer will involve Liverpool.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1