The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

Old 13-02-2019, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 3
Bangc0ck is a name known to allBangc0ck is a name known to allBangc0ck is a name known to allBangc0ck is a name known to allBangc0ck is a name known to allBangc0ck is a name known to all
Re: 1 girl 2 men

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
So you mean your friend you invite him stay free in your condo sleep in sofa, then you bring home lady into YOUR bedroom, then he come in uninvited to fuck your FL?. You can this a friend hahah
Just for that occasion bro. He doesnít know I brought a girl back and my room door is not closed 555.
I work in bkk for 2 years and had a condo. So he always fly bkk and crash my condo to sleep at sofa. But if he has kangtao he normally go ST hotel while I bring back home.

Quote:
what happen to bro code about not fuck yer fren gal unless invited. What if u creampie gal then ur friend get sloppy seconds, seem very strange activity to me
We all know itís a one time fuck and go kind of girl. We chiong with rubber bro. 555.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
anyway, i ever fuck with thai girls b4 when we both drunk to certain level and raw each other many times throughout the night. The next morning she woke up and apologize to me! 5555 cuz she rape me not i rape her. 5555555
As much as possible I always remind myself to chiong with rubber lol. I did have a girl from insanity that i fucked her raw whole night cos I was too drunk also. Morning we woke up and she apologized that sheís drunk last night and I didnít have to pay her. She claims she is there for birthday celebration and is not FL. I do not believe. Anyway next few times I went insanity and saw her there too 555. I went tested 3 months later, luckily negative. So now I kept reminding myself cannot trust thai girls words 5555.
Old 17-02-2019, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Jnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone done a spit roast with a girl? because I'm curious to try that out
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 17-02-2019, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 6
TomMAffolter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTomMAffolter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTomMAffolter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTomMAffolter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnny View Post
Has anyone done a spit roast with a girl? because I'm curious to try that out
yes a few times, but that is kinda inclusive of what would happen if you do 2 men 1 girl, unless u think 1 man watch other fuck then swap is the norm..and not i didnt do it with some stranger to fuck WL, i fuck some stranger wife free hahahha
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 18-02-2019, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Jnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
yes a few times, but that is kinda inclusive of what would happen if you do 2 men 1 girl, unless u think 1 man watch other fuck then swap is the norm..and not i didnt do it with some stranger to fuck WL, i fuck some stranger wife free hahahha
Cool you are cleary much more experienced :-)

Perhaps I have a change for that experience someday too
Advert Space Available