The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2020, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 5
lefttoerighttoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[Girls mocking NSF caption]

Michelle has promised her boyfriend to stay loyal and they will make it through together during NS. Concerned about enlisting soon, Jeremy tried to convince her for a staycay where they can “Netflix and chill”. Despite being together for more than 6 months, Michelle has yet to sleep with Jeremy, stating she’s a conservative girl next door who prefer to take things slow. In fact, all the furthest Jeremy ever gotten was her thighs, and she rudely slapped his wandering hands. “Perhaps we’ll see in a year?” she stated.

Mad with lust from being in camp, Jeremy even promised to share half his allowance with his girlfriend, as a sign of trust. In exchange, Michelle too promised to take the relationship to the next level!

Meanwhile barely 5 weeks into BMT, Michelle has downloaded tinder and chats enthusiastically with a cute ang moh Max, who’s a year 1 student at Yale-NUS! “Cute! HAHA and he wants to meet me tomorrow and go Ladies night together! I already gave him my tele handle HAHA” Michelle exclaimed to her friends as she suntanned on the beach wearing little to cover her all-too-common A-cup breasts. “I guess I’ll meet him tomorrow then! HAHA!”

After making sure an additional $200 has been credited to her account, Michelle looks at her chat with Jeremy (unopened since Sunday where she bothered to send him off). She sees over 10 messages, and instinctively ignores it. She scrolls up to the chat with Max, as she sends over a cute selfie of herself!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Book out lor! Kidding, I stay in, at home everyday! enjoy your well-deserved confinement weekend in Tekong! Don’t get too suntanned like my legs!

All pics probably taken from pic forum. This kink of mine started when a female friend jokingly laughed at NSFs and I've gotten a hard-on from that. I just found it hot whenever a hot young bratty girl talks like that.
If any bros like this series I'll be sure to continue!
Old 21-05-2020, 06:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bombbombbomb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: [Girls mocking NSF caption]

Please continue bro!!
Old 21-05-2020, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 5
AlfredLim0523 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlfredLim0523 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Love this story! Please cobtinue!
Old 21-05-2020, 02:46 PM
Samster

When your sergeant follows your poly batchmate on insta and can’t get over her

“Hey, I’m going clubbing on Wednesday! I better see ur NS allowance in my bank account or someone may receive a confinement by his sergeant XD. After all, I heard you are not even allowed to spend your money in camp HAHA what a loser. Well, I just want you to know while you’re sleeping by your bedtime of 1030pm or was it 2230 HAHA LOL DED IDGI, I’ll be starting my wild night with some mixers at Attica😊. Your $500 will go a long way in funding my “national service” 😊

“If you’re good, I might pop by Pasir Ris to kiss you good bye. Remember the other time I went there in my clubbing gear and exchange numbers with ur sergeant, that was so fun! He told me to relay any ideas for your punishment to him, and you spent the next few days running an extra 2 laps every night! The best part was the facetime, where I commanded you to do so many push ups XD you recruit gotta thank me for training you 😊 “

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ms Sandy Ong on National Service

“Duty to the country is very important, which is why I support lengthening of the term of service to 3 years. After all it is a rite of passage for the men in our country. Furthermore, as a volunteer SAFVC officer in charge of training the soldiers, I have seen the improvement in service after disciplining the men in camp.“

“For every complaint I receive from the public or the other volunteer officers, I’ll have the boys spend the weekends in camp. Even though I have to sacrifice 10 minutes of my Saturday face timing while I’m at a café outside, this video call is important as I instruct them on their punishment for the day, be it PT or a route march. Last time, my girls and I added a few clicks to their route march as they did not sing loud enough! HAHA that was pretty funny.”
Old 21-05-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster

Bros who like my content pls up my points too. I think my posts are still being moderated or sth, not sure how this forum works, maybe not enough points, or is my account too new?
Old 21-05-2020, 03:12 PM
Samster

Samantha rests easy knowing the burden of booking in on Sundays do not fall on her. The thought that her former classmates she hated for being noisy were spending their Saturdays doing push ups only made her smile with joy.

She smiled as she took this photo for the gram, captioning it” Taking my favourite Tekong ferry! HAHA just kidding, that’s for the boys, I’m headed South to Batam to par-tay!“, before heading back inside where her male friends were waiting.
Old 21-05-2020, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

Upped you my humble points. Guess a lot of us can relate to this army things haha!
Old 21-05-2020, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 16
jennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond repute

wah this is quite a unique kink!
Old 21-05-2020, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennytan View Post
wah this is quite a unique kink!
indeed! haha perhaps bourne out of desperation and unjust feelings while in NS, coupled with a little humiliation kinks

anything a young bratty hot girl says can be hot!
Old 21-05-2020, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

TS, thanks for the write up. Please do update frequently.
Done juice as a reward.
Old 22-05-2020, 05:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for this nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Old 22-05-2020, 01:00 PM
Samster

Feels so good walking around Pasir Ris chalets ,looking at the sweaty boys booking in!

Have fun at Tekong chalet!
Old 22-05-2020, 01:02 PM
Samster

During a typical night out at Zouk, Zoe thinks of the 3-week confinement her former classmates are enjoying on Tekong Island! Right after A levels this is the 3rd time she’s had a change of hairstyle, going for a pink and blonde colour highlights. Her male buddies will be botak, no exception and the next time they meet in uni, Zoe will be 2 years their senior!

Enjoying Ladies night! Hope you boys enjoy BMT too hehe. Only 1 year 9 months more to go
😊
Old 23-05-2020, 02:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
manickambing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro, please keep going!
Old 23-05-2020, 05:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep the updates coming.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1