The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2020, 11:47 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 0
TWBubbleTea is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTWBubbleTea is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTWBubbleTea is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTWBubbleTea is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: A Tale of Two(?) Sisters

Very nice story
Old 09-05-2020, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Hv read TS' story from the start...envy him ...has got such a rare notti SIL who is quietly horny for him right from the beginning of knowing him...most of our SILs r conservative ladies who r not interested to hv sex with anyone else except their husbands...some even don't wish to hv sex with their husbands anymore...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 09-05-2020, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
HSBCrobber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story TS, hope to read more.
Old 09-05-2020, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 6
FLTelect is a splendid one to beholdFLTelect is a splendid one to beholdFLTelect is a splendid one to beholdFLTelect is a splendid one to beholdFLTelect is a splendid one to beholdFLTelect is a splendid one to beholdFLTelect is a splendid one to behold

Very nice share TS, pls keep going!
Old 09-05-2020, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
ruchbingbanh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS! Hope to read more updates.
Old 10-05-2020, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

great share, waiting here for more of this nice story.
Old 10-05-2020, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 14
abyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My plan to slowly convert YS into a nympho involved this:
1. Make her extremely horny for me by having loud sex with my wife
2. Letting her know how much she turned me on

She, like most girls, had an aversion to men touching or licking their privates as they felt it was dirty, but I would have to let her know that men would die just to be able to do those things. My plan would start as soon as my wife was done with her night shift. Her company allowed them to rest for one full day before converting back to normal day shift hours, so that night i would strike.

That would be Sunday. After sleeping separately that night, YS and I once again met at the dining table in the morning. She greeted me sleepily, and I saw the bunched up pair of used panties in her hands.

“YS, pass that to me.”

“My panties? Jiefu Kor Kor, why..?”

She handed them over to me with a suspicious look in her eyes, which changed to a look of shock as I immediately lifted them to my nose and took a huge sniff. Her feminine scent, amplified by the released juices from the previous night, flooded the air spaces in my nose, releasing a wave of endorphins in my brain. The resulting bliss made my body relax, and all i could get out was “My favourite smell...”

My euphoric face and raging erection must have let her know how much I enjoyed it. YS snatched her panties back, half squealing and giggling. “JIEFU KOR KOR!!!! I didn’t know you’re such a pervert!!!”

She quickly moved over to the laundry basket, as if worried that I would do further perverted things to her panties. As she bent over to drop them off, a pair of black bikini cut panties were revealed, her puffy slit peeking out from between her thigh gap.

I was following silently behind her, and I took the gently push my raging erection into her lower lips, letting her feel the pressure from my hardness.

The shock caused her to squirm and stand up, but her body softened again, probably from the pleasure. Holding her in my arms, i felt her melt as i continue to tap her pussy with my dick, using little thrusts and grinding motions

“Jie fu, ah, no-ah, ah, the neighbours opposite can see, san jie is sleeping, please-“

I released her gently, and she almost lost her balance. “YS.... you’re so seductive, are you sure you’ve only had sex once before...”

She blushed, and hit me playfully. She didn’t say another word and went back to her room.

I touched the tip of my dick through my shorts, where moments ago it was nearly in contact with her slit. The tip was damp....
Old 10-05-2020, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 14
abyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

That night, my arousal had reached its maximum. I would use my well rested wife to release the tightness in my balls, and I made my intentions well known to her. Before i started, I opened my door slightly, so as to increase the sound transmission...

Nuzzling her neck as she lay in bed in her soft cotton nightie, i planted small kisses on her nape. Ticklish, but she thoroughly enjoyed it. I could see her nipples get erect just from the neck stimulation. Pulling the straps down, I freed her nipples momentarily before putting them back into the confines of her mouth

My wife hugged my head with her arms, initially moaning, but her inner demon came out. She started to lick my ears, exploring the folds with her soft tongue. That got me hard instantly, and I let out my own moan, except, I made my as loud as possible without being suspicious. “Don’t’ lick that babe… lick this,” I said as I pulled my raging boner out of my boxers. I stood up beside the babe, and I positioned my wife so that she was lying down with her head hanging over the bed. This would allow me to choke her maximally with my dick, and she did so, making loud gurgling noises, amid moans of protest as I occasionally thrust deeper than she could take.

I pulled down her thin cotton shorts, exposing her lacy black panty. It consisted of merely two pieces of lace joined by thing strings across her waits. Delicious. I pulled apart the flimsy material gently, and it was my turn to explore her nether folds with my tongue. I love running my tongue all over the little grooves and creases of her pussy lips, and my wife loved it as well. As I leaned forward to lick her pussy, my cock went deeper into her throat, causing her to occasionally retract her head and cough. The hungry girl didn’t give up though, and resumed her meal of meat each time.

Do you know the feeling you get, when a plan all comes together? When you place your pieces on the chessboard, and you start the build of euphoria as you see that your moves are leading towards your eventual victory? I felt that exact feeling, as I took a peek at my room door, slightly ajar, with YS peeking through.

She may not have seen me looking, as she was focused on her sister, my cock balls deep in her throat. I started thrusting harder, causing my wife to gurgle more, and I saw YS start to rub herself through her white cotton panty.

I waved slightly, letting her know I was aware, and she blushed, closing the door even more, but still leaving herself a thin slit through which she could see me mate aggressively with her sister. I was trying to open YS’ mind as to how arousing such rough sex could be, in the hopes she would start taking bigger and bigger steps on her sexual journey.

For my coup de grace, I made my wife mount me in reverse. She leaned back as she rode me, and I opened her legs such that her pussy, and my buried cock were all visible to YS. My wife was probably in too much ecstasy to notice, as I pumped her hard from below, her moans getting louder and louder, until finally I unloaded my soldiers into her with my grunt, as my wife too shuddered and went limp.

After my final pulsations were done, I slowly lifted my wife’s butt, freeing my cock from her pussy, as my thick milk started to drip out of her pussy. A perfect finale. I heard the a faint sound of a door closing, and then another.

As my wife washed up in our en suite bathroom, I took the chance to use the one in the common corridor. I was sure that I heard soft moaning from YS’ room…..
Old 10-05-2020, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abyss100 View Post

As my wife washed up in our en suite bathroom, I took the chance to use the one in the common corridor. I was sure that I heard soft moaning from YS’ room…..
Getting Hotter And Hotter ....More More

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 10-05-2020, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
bosiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story bro, please keep going. Thanks.
Old 11-05-2020, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Solid bro!!!
Free show for your young SIL to stir her interest and curiosity. Keep it cumming 👍🏼
Old 11-05-2020, 04:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Yamifist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After YS soft moaning....

I wonder the next day what will going on, can't for more details.
Old 11-05-2020, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story TS, more updates soon please.
Old 11-05-2020, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i sense threesome next???
Old 11-05-2020, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
InwardBound deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, hope for more updates soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1