The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2020, 01:04 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Re: When will MPs be allowed to resume operations?

TCMs selling products or offering therapeutic acupuncture will open from 5th May:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...5-tcm-12696440
Old 02-05-2020, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onebadmove View Post
One thing for sure, pub, ktv, hanging flower joint will be the last to open as social distancing is an issue there.For Spa, it remains a debatable area but human contact and poor social distancing is at the poorest.I think at the end, it is the workers that are suffering as they do not have any income for at least 2 moths.
Poor social distancing ...
What about bus & MRT when everybody gets back to school/work ?
Old 02-05-2020, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 16
Southernstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthernstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthernstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Not sure if TCM Tui Na can operate.
Old 02-05-2020, 01:27 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southernstar View Post
Specifically no to "cupping, moxibustion, guasha and tuina manipulative therapies" but you can get a hair cut from the 12th.
Old 02-05-2020, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nice try. Cannot

Although acupuncture can. I am not sure what's the whole difference concerning exposure risk and proximity.

Minister and committee is not that dumb and know that "tuina" covers a hell lot of types of business, so they cannot allow yet.

I guess it's all a calculated risk and the effects of "loosening" will be reflected in case figures two weeks from now. As it is, the rest of the businesses got to wait till mass testing and tracing programme is in place.
Old 02-05-2020, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 16
Southernstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthernstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthernstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Specifically no to "cupping, moxibustion, guasha and tuina manipulative therapies" but you can get a hair cut from the 12th.
Ya just saw it..sad news. Not sure when will it resume.
Old 02-05-2020, 01:58 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 0
MasterPlayer is one of the Best!MasterPlayer is one of the Best!MasterPlayer is one of the Best!MasterPlayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Wait for gov to announce. Maybe in 2021
Old 02-05-2020, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
I wonder will there be any parade this year?
Can sbf members form a contingent and march during parade?
Old 02-05-2020, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of

Got one TCM announcing their reopening on the 5th thru their wechat acct.. but is actually a spa.. 🤦🏻‍♂️
Old 02-05-2020, 05:03 PM
Samster (B)

MasterPlayer is one of the Best!MasterPlayer is one of the Best!MasterPlayer is one of the Best!MasterPlayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttenneb View Post
Got one TCM announcing their reopening on the 5th thru their wechat acct.. but is actually a spa.. ����‍♂️
Please share with me so that I can inform Police to raid the shop. Better follow law

Last edited by MasterPlayer; 02-05-2020 at 11:45 PM.
Old 02-05-2020, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterPlayer View Post
Please share with me so that I can inform Police to raid the shop
don't like that leh, if not we got some goondu pay 150 to get hj from a over 50 yo ml...must open more spa to bring the price down..
Old 02-05-2020, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Finally some good news today. Positivity has been missed for so many weeks. It is absolutely key to give some perspectives to citizens.
Old 03-05-2020, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Their pig head supporters will give them money
================================================== ======
these pig head supporters will donate their $600 to the massage girls
no hj somemore as all closed their CB now
some more stupid may even donate their TRF (temporary Relief FUN) $500 ?
Old 03-05-2020, 10:36 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
don't like that leh, if not we got some goondu pay 150 to get hj from a over 50 yo ml...must open more spa to bring the price down..
Hope that the gov will not allow spa to open for the next 2-3 months
Old 03-05-2020, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 9
kiosk70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hope that the gov will not allow spa to open for the next 2-3 months
Why so mean 😢