The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2020, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1887 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My encounter as a food delivery guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonNg View Post
plot sounded like some JAV .. but please continue anyway
unbelievable if really true ...yes, anyway pls continue TS.. m enjoying reading how notti that sexy gal is, true or not

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 01-05-2020, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

More pls more pls...!!
Old 02-05-2020, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
enelymgirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So sexciting, TS please continue soon
Old 02-05-2020, 05:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for this nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Old 02-05-2020, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 18
jadeded69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjadeded69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjadeded69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjadeded69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

"Are you alright?" Tiffy asked meekly.

"It was soooooo good..." I whispered. Without hesitation, I place the tv back on the wall. Finally released of my burden, I gave in to my urges and reached out for her. Looping my arms around her, I went straight for her neck. That slim fair neckline and collar bones really weaken me. I kissed and sucked on her neck like a vampire. Diving in from the left, then from moved to the right, making my way hungrily downwards. I devoured her sweet smelling body ferociously. She gave out moans peppered with "uuhhs" and "aaahs". Wrapping her hands around my head, she urged me on.

I slowed, feeling her soft pale skin on my lips. In my mind, I try to remember the taste of every part of the soft flesh. I reminded myself to savour this rare chance of having my way with such a beauty. Within renewed urges, I continued to eat this fair maiden with the appetite of a tiger.

She stopped me abruptly and pushed me away. I looked up, only to find her face filled with lust. It was a pause only for her to take off top, revealing her creamy white buxoms. They swell up and down with her breathing, her pink nipples pointing stiffly outwards, waiting to be eaten. I dived right in, suffocating myself between her boobs. Using both my hands, I caress and squeeze both her breasts. She moaned loudly with pleasure.

I started licking and sucking her nipples, evoking louder moans from her that seems to weaken her at her knees. I've never tasted such soft flesh and sweet pink nipples before, so much so I salivated over them. Leaving a long streak down each breasts. I rubbed my face over them, brushing each nipple with my nose, my lips, my tongue and my teeth. Each contact with the nipples make them stiffen more. Tiffy closed her eyes, her tone became higher, each breath she let out is an audible "aaah".

I pressed my stiff dick against her crotch, feeling my urges growing stronger with each motion. I can feel my pre-cum staining her silver FBT shorts, leaving strands of darkened stains against her pussy area.

Tiffy shuddered abit. She opened her eyes held my hands. Taking unsteady steps, she led me to her bed.
Old 02-05-2020, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
unbelievable if really true ...yes, anyway pls continue TS.. m enjoying reading how notti that sexy gal is, true or not
Whether true or not thats very obvious what. What is important here is TS is bringing us into that fantasies. So just enjoy it.
Old 02-05-2020, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2646 / Power: 15
Lil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond repute

Loving the story, absolutely turning me on
Great job, TS.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sex.
Singapore is the backdrop.
Tripping over & into a world of threesomes,
swinging, BDSM, voyeurism, exhibitionism & the like...
Old 02-05-2020, 08:45 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomboyz View Post
Whether true or not thats very obvious what. What is important here is TS is bringing us into that fantasies. So just enjoy it.
Yup, u r rite bro ...i m simply enjoying reading it with a hardon, watever it is, real or fantasy ...hehe...now camping for the next notti n juicy instalment to cum

Last edited by Rickey; 02-05-2020 at 09:16 AM.
Old 02-05-2020, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadeded69 View Post
I pressed my stiff dick against her crotch, feeling my urges growing stronger with each motion. I can feel my pre-cum staining her silver FBT shorts, leaving strands of darkened stains against her pussy area.

Tiffy shuddered abit. She opened her eyes held my hands. Taking unsteady steps, she led me to her bedroom.
Wow !...here finally is cumming the sexciting and juicy part ...the usually expected bedroom scene that follows the initial notti teasing 1st started in other areas of the house like the living room, the kitchen etc...the bed n bedroom is the most comfortable, cosy, private n secretive place in the house where the final sexy n juicy action takes place between 2 lovers in a world of their own ...hehe...TS, quick faster update leh

Last edited by Rickey; 02-05-2020 at 09:19 AM.
Old 02-05-2020, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:

"It was soooooo good..." I whispered. Without hesitation, I place the tv back on the wall. Finally released of my burden, I gave in to my urges and reached out for her. Looping my arms around her, I went straight for her neck. That slim fair neckline and collar bones really weaken me. I kissed and sucked on her neck like a vampire. Diving in from the left, then from moved to the right, making my way hungrily downwards. I devoured her sweet smelling body ferociously. She gave out moans peppered with "uuhhs" and "aaahs". Wrapping her hands around my head, she urged me on.

I slowed, feeling her soft pale skin on my lips. In my mind, I try to remember the taste of every part of the soft flesh. I reminded myself to savour this rare chance of having my way with such a beauty. Within renewed urges, I continued to eat this fair maiden with the appetite of a tiger.

She stopped me abruptly and pushed me away. I looked up, only to find her face filled with lust. It was a pause only for her to take off top, revealing her creamy white buxoms. They swell up and down with her breathing, her pink nipples pointing stiffly outwards, waiting to be eaten. I dived right in, suffocating myself between her boobs. Using both my hands, I caress and squeeze both her breasts. She moaned loudly with pleasure.

I started licking and sucking her nipples, evoking louder moans from her that seems to weaken her at her knees. I've never tasted such soft flesh and sweet pink nipples before, so much so I salivated over them. Leaving a long streak down each breasts. I rubbed my face over them, brushing each nipple with my nose, my lips, my tongue and my teeth. Each contact with the nipples make them stiffen more. Tiffy closed her eyes, her tone became higher, each breath she let out is an audible "aaah".

Tiffy shuddered abit. She opened her eyes held my hands. Taking unsteady steps, she led me to her bed.
Good story line was expecting more build up and teasing after all we still got 1 mth till CB end.
Old 02-05-2020, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 7
jlinvan604 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow good story! can't wait to read more!
Old 02-05-2020, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Did the both of you wear mask?
Old 02-05-2020, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11027 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Another CB camping spot
Old 02-05-2020, 08:12 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

my tent went up automatically without me pitching
Old 02-05-2020, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 18
jadeded69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjadeded69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjadeded69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjadeded69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tiffy shuddered abit. She opened her eyes and held my hands. Taking unsteady steps, she led me to her bed.

Tiffy crawled on all fours on the bed, giving me a good view of her heart-shaped ass. It's not as fleshy but it was perky. And those slim white thighs, ending with the fair, dainty feet, just made me weak all over.

She lie on her back, expecting me to lie on her, but I had other plans. Tiffy closed her eyes again as I explored her entire body with my hands, touching her in every possible way. My mouth and tongue travelled up to her shoulders and neck, over her breasts and down to her belly.

I slowed down at the hips, opened her legs with my hands and I went face-first straight into her pussy. "Ooooh, dont... uhh.. stop it... I cannot do this!" Tiffy panted, pushing my head away. "Are you sure..." I said, as I push myself back in, using my mouth to rub her pussy with more pressure. "Ooooooohhh...!" She groaned.

I took this chance to hook my fingers into her waistband and in mere seconds, I pulled down her shorts and panties. The sight of her pale pink pussy, adorned with a trimmed bush, was all it takes for me to lose control. I pulled off the remaining pieces of clothing from her, spread her legs wide and started licking her pussy. Tiffy couldn't react at all and all she could do was to let out a loud moan.

The sweet taste of her pussy was like heaven. I've never smelled or tasted a pussy so sweet. Her soft pussy lips were tender to the touch. I stretched them wide and continue my barrage of licking and sucking.

Tiffy struggled to contain herself. "Okay.... but that's all you are getting today." She whispered. "Its not good?" I asked, deliberately leaving my mouth in her pussy, allowing the vibrations to pleasure her further. "Its great... ooh... but that's all I'm willing to do." She moaned. With that, the conversation ended and the action continued.

In a matter of seconds, I felt Tiffy tightened her legs and straightened her back. "I'm gonna cu.... omgggg!!" Screamed Tiffy. Her body started trembling and bucking uncontrollably. Her screams interrupted by short intakes of air and her pussy contracted in irregular beats. She pulled at my hair as waves after waves of pleasure swept over her, until she lost all strength and collapsed in exhaustion.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1