The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2020, 01:43 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Bobo Shooters deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My encounter as a food delivery guy

Dun know any delivery guys encounter like u before.
Old 30-04-2020, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 413 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro meijipcc

return 15 points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meijipcc View Post
great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 30-04-2020, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Keep it cumming. Waiting for next post.
Old 30-04-2020, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
PohpiahMaihum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wish I could do some delivery too
Old 30-04-2020, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Camping here for more actions updates.
Old 30-04-2020, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Getting there soon....
Old 30-04-2020, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadeded69 View Post
As we stood there, I realise that I unconsciously stepped forward and we're now standing inside her house. Well, there's no reason for me to stay there any longer than necessary, or is there?

Me : So how much more packing do you have to do?
Tiffy - Quite a lot actually. I still have my old clothes to discard.
Me : How are you gonna bring all these bags out to the refuse? You easily have more than 10 bags. And some looks heavy!
Tiffy : Yeah I know. I'll manage it somehow.
Me : Do you have anyone to help you?
Tiffy : Nope. I stay alone. I'm an only child so all along I've been pretty independent. So much so my parents decided to migrate to Australia without me. Not that I mind really, as they've always planned to retire there. We agreed that I still prefer the life here. So now they visit me about 2x a yr.
Me : I see. Not a single man in the house?
Tiffy : Nah, marriage is so yesterday. No boyfriend either. No time haha.
Me : Haha. Hey I'm on my way out, perhaps I can bring a few bags out for you?
Tiffy : oh that's nice of you. I can manage these. Although... I can do with some help for the bulkier items, like my old tv.
Me: Sure. Lead the way!

With that, Tiffy forgotten all about her braless self and led me to her bedroom.

Once in her bedroom, I noticed a nice lavender scent. Everything seems orderly, with some girly elements, not unlike a teenage girl's room. There are posters, soft toys and what not. A queen size bed sits in the middle, and on top of that a huge pile of old clothes. I immediately noticed an old pair of pink thongs half hidden in the pile. Seems like something shes ready to discard. I was half thinking whether I could sneak it out of the house haha, but I'm really not into that sort of thing.

"Here's the tv! It's still mounted to the wall so I'll need you to hold on to it while I disconnect the wires." said Tiffy. I nodded and went over to lift the tv off the brackets. I had to hold it in an awkward position near the wall as the wires are tied together and left very little space in between. Tiffy stepped close to my left side and began reaching out for the wires.

Despite her slim frame, she struggled to reach the wires. I tried to manoeuvre myself to give her more space while she tried different angles to reach the wires. I can feel her breasts pressing against me from every angle and got me really hot. At 1 point she even tried reaching it from behind me. She really pressed herself against me till I can somehow feel her nipples through our clothes. I started feeling a swell down below.

She then decided to try to go beneath the tv to reach the wires. Still holding up the tv, I can't see what's happening below, but I can tell that she's on her knees now with my erected dick directly in her face. By now I have a raging hard-on it's impossible not to notice.

She spent quite some time in this position. Somehow this seems like the best as she's able to reach the wires. My mind is racing and I started fantasizing about her pulling my track pants down and me pushing my dick in her face. This isn't helping my erection.

"Hey I got the wires, just need to disconnect them 1st." said Tiffy. I just grunted as I cant see her face. Then, I heard her fiddling around and felt her elbows brush against my erected dick. Nothing was said as it happened again and again, making me wonder if she did it on purpose. With all these distractions, I never once remembered how heavy the tv was.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 30-04-2020, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by icypryce View Post
I also food delivery guy do north side, but totally no luck, send to alot those cmi ones or aunties, if not mostly guys
Up u bro. 😊
Old 01-05-2020, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 6
sammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to all

Wow, actual relevant story to the current situation. Kudos TS
Old 01-05-2020, 03:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
James PCT is Cool - loads of Potential

Carry on please
Old 01-05-2020, 05:16 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts... it's very nice... share more soon please...
Old 01-05-2020, 06:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Old 01-05-2020, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice juicy part cumming up, cheers!
Old 01-05-2020, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 18
jadeded69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjadeded69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjadeded69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjadeded69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

With all these distractions, I never once remembered how heavy the tv was.

Unknowingly, I find myself inching forward. I felt my dick twitch as the last brush felt different. As if my instinct, I knew that it was intentional, and it felt like she used her hands to caress my rod in a long slow stroke. My heart started beating faster. The first stroke was fleeting but deliberate. The 2nd stroke came and it was firm and purposeful. I felt her hand grab my rod and squeezed gently near the base before sweeping up to the tip. Then another stroke, and another. Stroke after stroke, I was in swimming in ecstasy and let out a soft moan.

Then, I felt both her hands reach out to the edge of my pants and slowly pull downwards. I froze, either because I wasn't expecting her to be so bold or I didnt want her to stop. As the elastic band stretched over my stiff rod I felt the full exposure of my dick. It was a mixture of excitement and a fascination of not knowing what to expect as I can't see what was going on below.

The next thing I felt was a warm sensation engulfing my entire dickhead. I felt a jolt of electricity went up my entire body. I also heard a faint muffled moan coming from Tiffy as she began sucking my dick. All the sensations were heightened. I can feel her tongue twirling around, licking my dick end to end. I felt her soft lips stretching over my dickhead, firming up as she goes deeper. I felt the base of her throat as she goes deep. All these plus the fact that I can only relying on my imagination, just make me lose control.

It lasted like forever before I start feeling the build-up. I know that if I continue I will surely cum. With sheer force of will, I had to pull back and told her to stop. She slowed down and stood up, but she continued to hold my dick in her hand. I finally saw her face and it struck me as a real beauty. She had a rosy flush in her cheeks and her big eyes sparkled. Her incredibly small mouth was half open and her lips were shiny and moist. She pouted those lips and gave me an expression I will never forget. It say I'm a little embarrassed but I still wanted more. "Are you alright?" Tiffy asked meekly.
Old 01-05-2020, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
BrandonNg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

plot sounded like some JAV .. but please continue anyway
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1