The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2020, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
bouy00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My encounter as a food delivery guy

Camping here
Old 28-04-2020, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 15
Ah hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of light

Camping here for more juicy story.
Old 28-04-2020, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
feintz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start bro, looking forward to next update
Old 29-04-2020, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3879 / Power: 17
icypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond reputeicypryce has a reputation beyond repute

I also food delivery guy do north side, but totally no luck, send to alot those cmi ones or aunties, if not mostly guys
Old 29-04-2020, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4785 / Power: 20
WithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond repute

Think TS now very busy. Alot of orders nowadays.
Old 29-04-2020, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
sandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadeded69 View Post
My schedules are getting more and more packed during this period. I guess I can't complain as some people are struggling to even make ends meet. I am a grabfood delivery guy, and over the last 2 months I have been making deliveries to a small estate near the north. Some orders are so regular I can even remember the order and address just by looking at the name. One such order is from this lady under the name Tiff.

It was another usual Monday lunchtime rush when I picked up her order for Subway. I was surprised when the address was just the condo opposite the mall. Must be a customer who's too lazy to go out. I kinda dislike delivering to this condo as security is rather strict. Nonetheless, I registered at the guardhouse and proceed to her unit.

Rang the doorbell and a petite lady opened the door. She was probably in the mid 30s, small pixie face with big eyes and a very small and cute mouth. She was wearing a thin white tank top which shows off her very fair and smooth skin. Her boobs are a decent C cup as I had a glance of a bit of side boob from her sleeveless top. But what caught my attention was her short Bob hair which accentuates her slim neck and collar bones. Not bad, rather cute!

"Hi! Subway order for Tiffany?" I said, assuming that's her name.
"Wrong answer! The name is Tiffy" she smiled.
"Oooh, my bad!" I said sheepishly.
"Don't worry, you're not the first." She laughed.

I passed her the food and went off, but not before making a mental note of her unit number, wondering if I will be lucky enough to pick up her order again. And by sheer luck, I pick up the exact same Subway order from "Tiff" 2 days later.
In no time, I made my way to her unit. Rang the doorbell and Tiffy opened the door. ...
waiting 4 more
Old 29-04-2020, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 7
kYtong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by icypryce View Post
I also food delivery guy do north side, but totally no luck, send to alot those cmi ones or aunties, if not mostly guys
So many people order delivery during CB, you sure meet a chio gal soon. Cheers
Old 29-04-2020, 05:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep the updates coming.
Old 29-04-2020, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Great start! Camping for more
Old 29-04-2020, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more ts, this story is nice.
Old 29-04-2020, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Setting up for my big tent
Old 29-04-2020, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
HaHooHa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, camping for next update too
Old 29-04-2020, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20023 / Power: 23
HRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond repute

support support...
Old 29-04-2020, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 18
jadeded69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjadeded69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjadeded69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjadeded69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

In no time, I made my way to her unit. Rang the doorbell and Tiffy opened the door. Somehow I felt a tinge of excitement when I saw her. She was a loose pink tshirt and a pair of white FBT shorts that show off her legs. I didn't notice how slim and straight her legs were till now. And she has doll-like feet, where they're small and dainty and small toes that are set close together. This time I see her wearing her glasses that gave off a sexy OL vibe. Nice... Curiously, she was hugging a small pillow to her chest.

Tiffy : Oh hi! It's you again.
Me : Hi! Surprised you can recognise me with my mask on.
Tiffy : Haha I dont have many visitors.
Me : Heres your Subway order.
Tiffy : Thanks! Oh wait, let me clear away some of my stuff.

As she opens her door wider, I saw her doorway cluttered with trash bags full of things. "So sorry, I thought this period is the best time for housekeeping." She said shyly. "You can see that I'm quite messy hoarder!" She started bending down and moving some of the clutter and that's when I realise why she was hugging the pillow.

"She's not wearing a bra!!" My mind was suddenly wide awake! Because as she bend down, the top of the pillow fell forward and I had a good view of her half ball. It was creamy white and looks soooooo soft and full. Not surprised if her nips are a pale shade of pink or peach.

As she reach out to take her food, she must have slipped on something because she suddenly lunged forward and dropped her pillow. As if by instinct, I grabbed her arm to hold her up. Though I held her upper arms, her breasts pressed against the back of my hands. It was indeed soft and full. I actually felt a jolt of electricity from the feeling of her soft boobs against my hands.

"Ah! I'm clumsy as well! I'm so sorry. Must be my small feet cannot support my weight haha!" She said, trying her best to regain her balance. Without the pillow she was hugging, I now had a full view of her chest. I can see that her nipples poked out from her tshirt quite clearly. They looked rather pointy, like little eraser nips. It's not hard to imagine how it would look like under the shirt. "No problem at all. Be careful ya..." I said. In my mind I was thinking "I'm more than happy to 'support' hahah!" True indeed, her feet is really small for her frame. Maybe there is some truth in what she said.

As we stood there, I realise that I unconsciously stepped forward and we're now standing inside her house. Well, there's no reason for me to stay there any longer than necessary, or is there?
Old 29-04-2020, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2228 / Power: 20
suaray has a reputation beyond reputesuaray has a reputation beyond reputesuaray has a reputation beyond reputesuaray has a reputation beyond reputesuaray has a reputation beyond reputesuaray has a reputation beyond reputesuaray has a reputation beyond reputesuaray has a reputation beyond reputesuaray has a reputation beyond reputesuaray has a reputation beyond reputesuaray has a reputation beyond repute

camping for next

喜歡一個人需要一分鐘.愛上一個人需要一天的時間.但要忘記一個人卻需要用一輩子的時間來忘掉!我在世界的 盡頭追求愛情!

spiderman
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1