The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2020, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How old were you when you started chionging spa?

23 years old in the early 2010s.
It was at People's Park with a MILF.

2nd time was at a thai massage at Boat Quay recommended in this thread. I remembered the thai lady called Jenny is good. May not be a looker but service and attitude damn good. Price was great $80 for body to body massage , finishing with a capped blowjob.

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=2...highlight=thai

Too bad the girls at this place the and the management changed and the bed also changed to those high massage bed. I prefer the good old mattress on the floor type (more space for action - ML can crawl under me to suck my balls and I can mouth fuck them too).
Old 25-02-2020, 03:35 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Start during my ns days.pearl center,JSP, fc
Old 05-03-2020, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 20
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold

I started in 1992 around 24 years old when I got my 1st job after graduation. Those are the days of health centre, with facilities like steam room, sauna, jacuzzi, TV lounge and you can spend resting in the lounge to watch video and take nap. During that period , never notice any China ML, mostly Malaysian and some locals.

MY first visit was at Whampoa health centre at Balestier point. During the special HJ, somehow I could not cum after 10min, the ML then remove her panties and asked me to screw her instead. My small head took over the big head and just doggie her till I cum inside her. Yes we forgot the condom. Anyway HIV was unheard of during those day and was thought to attack only homosexual.
After this, I practically visit all popular health centres around singapore.
My favourites was Marina South health centre.
Old 10-03-2020, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

My first time was when i was 17yrs at Seranggon HC. For some reason saw some FR on some website(not sammyboy). Anyways jus went in and they jus randomly assign an ML for me. Din really care but shes a bit older. I remember it was 50 for HJ and took it. After that found out abt sammyboy and oh boy I was like a kid in a candyshop. Frequented AIKO HC, bugis, legends 1+2 etc... Those were the days. And tat time most MLs were malaysian, i think service-wise better. Not as calculative as the PRC ones nowadays.
Old 11-03-2020, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

legends @ ANA was a great hangout
Old 11-03-2020, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
legends @ ANA was a great hangout
It was indeed.. Damn all those memories. Malaysian ML were way better than these money-faced PRC we have now.
Old 11-03-2020, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
8898108 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

26 years old, after broke up with gf.
never look back
Old 11-03-2020, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 15
korokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

18 years old. During NS. Solo ranger going to HCs. Still remember leisure HC at Bukit Timah plaza, nimble fingers HC at goldhill (Stella and carmen) we're my usual haunts.
Old 23-05-2020, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 15
blurtoad000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by korokay View Post
18 years old. During NS. Solo ranger going to HCs. Still remember leisure HC at Bukit Timah plaza, nimble fingers HC at goldhill (Stella and carmen) we're my usual haunts.
Really missed the good old HC days.
Malaysian mostly and sometime got lucky with a local.

Can just spend a afternoon there lazing around.
Use the hot and cold pool, watch tv, read paper and when it is time, CHEONG arh.

After the deed can still sit around, drink cofffe and eat some bao or siew mai. Some places the lounge can still see the ML “parade” around and get you into the mood.

What a good way to spend a lazy afternoon.
Sigh....those were the days....
Old 23-05-2020, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=blurtoad000;20017004
After the deed can still sit around, drink cofffe and eat some bao or siew mai. Some places the lounge can still see the ML “parade” around and get you into the mood.
Sigh....those were the days....[/QUOTE]
================================================== ========
sigh those were the days i wasted my youth, $$$ & future
Old 23-05-2020, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurtoad000 View Post

Use the hot and cold pool, watch tv, read paper and when it is time, CHEONG arh.

Will ask ML name if find gan me one.. haha...
Old 24-05-2020, 03:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurtoad000 View Post

now smlj also don't have...want to cheong overseas also cannot ....think just have to wait it out.

the girls need money and we want to have sex and fun ......i think somehow things will work out , some kind of new business model. lol

hairdressing is open for biz, maybe new hair dressing shops will open to provide hanky panky ? they will always find some loop holes
Old 24-05-2020, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

I started when I was 16 or 17 when most ML older then me but now I am older then most ML, in fact don't think have met one older then me...but before then GL legal houses used to have these oldies but goodies Granny ML cheap and shiok...I think all retired to old folks home already..
Old 24-05-2020, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Shadowlago95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

18 cause when we're in batam. Best batam massage
Old 24-05-2020, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

When I first chiong the ladies all asked me call them jiejie. Quite kinky because jiejie taught me a lot of things.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1