The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2020, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
HSBCrobber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: If I am invisible

Well done TS.
Will support your thread.
Old 24-05-2020, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
kent4ng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, hope for more updates to come soon.
Old 26-05-2020, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

great share, waiting here for more of this nice story.
Old 31-05-2020, 03:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 18
MVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to behold

Episode 60

Ash and Anthony enjoyed their overnight session with their KTV hostress. Ash returned home in the morning and Anthony went to work at Police Cantonment Complex.

Ash reached home and he received a surprise WhatsApp message from one of the SYT that he met during the fund raising event yesterday.

Apple: Gd Morning! Is there any social activity today?

Ash: Hey Apple. Nice to receive your message! I will be distributing goodies bags for needy families at kallang area. Always welcome caring volunteers!

Apple: I'm clearing offs this week and want to make good use of my time. Please count me in. Let me know the time and location. Cya!

Ash couldn't believed his luck that a SYT took the initiative to text him early in the morning.

They met up in the noon and distributed the goodies bags. Apple wore cute yellow top with denim dress. It was tiring but was fun and rewarding.

Ash treated Apple for high tea buffet at Fullerton Bay Hotel after the social event.

Ash: I'm impressed by your fitness. I'm so tired and hungry after the physical activities!

Apple: Ok la. Maintain fitness is part of my job too. I'm a SAF regular officer. You don't believe right? I show you my photo in number 4 uniform.

Ash: OMG. How I wish there is such a beauty in my NS life! You must have plenty of suitors in camp!

Apple: Yes many suitors but I will not find my boyfriend in camp as I preferred my future boyfriend from other industries.

Ash: Nice. Which mean I got chance too...hehe

Apple: Sure or not? I heard that you own a big logistics company. Big boss like you will go for pretty model...won't go for SAF regular woman lo...haha

Both of them had good chat and enjoyed the high tea. Apple invited Ash to her condominium swimming pool for a swim to burn some calories from the buffet. Of course Ash gladly accepted.

Apple wore black 2 piece bikinis swimsuit. Ash's heart pumped fast and dick turned hard...They had fun at the swimming pool...

Apple: Do you want to come up to my house for a cup of coffee....?

Ash strike jackpot liao...

Ash: Sure...just nice...I feel like drinking coffee now...

They engaged in passionate french kissing the moment they entered the house. They went into her bedroom and Ash pinned her on her bed.

Ash squeezed and played with her boobs.

Apple: My mum should be coming home anytime. You not scare she will kill you for molesting her daughter?

Ash ignored her and became more bold. He lifted her bra and exposed her nipples. He sucked them like a hungry baby.

Next Ash requested for BBBJ...

Suddenly there were noises coming from the living room. It was the sound of digital door...And Apple's mum shouted now...

Apple's mum: Hey Apple. There is one pair of man shoes. You have visitor is it?

Ash panicked now and quickly dressed up. Apple was giggling.

Apple: I told you my mum is coming home anytime already....you believe now?

Ash: Hmm yes...how to settle now? I'm inside your room...

Apple told her mum that Ash came into her room to fix her laptop which has some issues. Ash quickly made the move and leave her place.

It was fun and thrilling. Just like back in the teenagers days...Ash started to fall in love with Apple.

They dated for the next few days and Ash decided to pop the question on one night. He went shopping mall to buy a nice bracelet as love token gift in the noon. He went to the carpark to find his car in the shopping mall.

Suddenly a man appeared beside his car. Ash took a closer look as the carpark was a little dark...that guy was Derek! He was wanted by police force after escaping from changi prison!

Derek: Hi Invisible man. Mr Ash. I told you few days ago that we will meet again.

Ash quickly turned invisible mode and tried to attack Derek! Derek dodged his attack and counterattacked Ash. Derek pinned Ash on the ground.

Derek: Hey your invisible power is not useful against me...my vision power allow me to see you...I came here in peace.. let's talk..

Ash: What you want from me?

Derek: I admire your talent and I would like you to join me in my mission.

Ash: What mission?

Derek: Mission to re-balance population. Destroy half the population so that the remaining half population can have the real better life.

Ash: Are you insane?

Derek: Our leader has this great idea and he will assign one executor in every country. I'm the executor for Singapore and I'm looking for assistant.

Ash: You guys are sick...I will not join such organization...in fact I will destroy anyone who want to harm Singapore!

Derek: You take your time to consider. Or I will do something to help you make decision. I will find you soon. Ciao!

Ash quickly called Anthony to inform him of the incident. Ash and Anthony met up at night to re-group and strategize for next step. It was the first time they faced enemy with special power like them.

Ash's phone rang and it was Apple who called him.

Ash: Hi Apple. I have something urgent tonight and unable to meet you.

Derek: Hi Ash, It is me...Derek. Your girlfriend is with me...That's why I'm using your girlfriends phone to speak to you now.

Ash: Hey Derek...Apple is not my girlfriend...leave her alone!

Derek: I ask you again. Will you join me willingly? I promise your girlfriend will be safe.

Ash: Hey please don't harm her...I beg you...let meet first...i do anything you want...

Ash whispered to Anthony to use his sixth senses to trace Derek.

Derek: Hey Ash...You are dealing with someone with multiple special power...a more superior breed compared to you and stupid police Anthony. You think I don't know you guys are trying to hunt me now? Fine let play a game tonight...If you can find me before 12 midnight...Apple will live...or else she will be a dead person after 12 midnight! Bye!

Ash: Hey don't hang up...please...shit!

Time was 9pm now. Ash and Anthony only had 3 hours to save Apple. Anthony quickly called his subordinates to trace apple's mobile phone location. They traced to a quiet street near Apple's condominium.

When they reached the place, they can only find her mobile phone on the floor. Derek and Apple were nowhere in sight.

Anthony used his sixth sense to recapture what happened at this place earlier. In his vision, he saw Derek attacked Apple and knocked out her. He carried her body into his car and drove off.

Anthony quickly requested his subordinates to trace Derek's car location. It was at the Tua Area and they quickly speed over there.

Again when Ash and Anthony reached there...Derek was nowhere in sight again...times was 11pm...clock was ticking fast...

Anthony used his sixth sense to trace Derek again. He tried his best...this time his vision saw Derek in hood and he wrapped Apple in a big plastic bag with little holes for her breathing...things wasn't looking favourable for them...

Ash: Bro...anymore hints? I beg you...please try harder using your sixth senses...

Anthony broke in sweats...and he was still focusing using his sixth sense...

Anthony: my vision see green road sign....it is....lim chu lang cemetery...faster let go...

They speed down to lim chu kang road....but the cemetery area was huge...time was running up...

Anthony suddenly felt dizzy and vomited...

Anthony: Ash I exerted my final energy for tonight...I can sense Derek is just in front over there...you quickly run over...I will rest here...

Ash ran as fast as he could...finally he saw Derek and Apple. Derek was drinking a glass of wine while waiting for Ash to arrive.

Ash: I finally found you...please release Apple...she is innocent

Derek: Please look at the time now.

It was 0001 hours....Ash was 1 min late...he quickly unwrapped the plastic bag from Apple's body...her body was cold and hard....there was no heart beat anymore...

Ash tried to do CPR to save her...tears were dropping from his eyes while he tried his best to save her...there was no heart beat after 10 minutes...Ash was completely devastated...he hugged the dead body of Apple and cried.

Derek: Ash you are the one who killed her....because you had a choice to save her but you made a wrong decision...

Ash went crazy and grabbed a wooden block on the floor to attack Derek. They fought for 10 minutes but Derek's combat skills were far more superior than Ash. Ash was severely beaten and knocked out too....

Stay tune...
Old 31-05-2020, 05:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
RafaelCamacho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sappork nice story, thanks bro
Old 31-05-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quinao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying your story TS, please keep going!
Old 02-06-2020, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 03-06-2020, 12:40 AM
Samster

MVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to behold

Episode 61

Ash woke up and felt his body ached all over. He was tied up and the environment was dark. He scanned around and saw a familiar person who was tied up too. It was Anthony!

Ash slowly crawled towards Anthony and tried to wake him up.

Ash: Bro...wake up...wake up...

Anthony: Arghh...my head hurt...where is this place?

Ash: we were caught by the bad guys...Derek KO me...he told me he was from an organization that recruit bad guys from all over the world...

Anthony: I wondered what they want from us....I used my sixth sense...we should be inside a factory in Tuas area..

Suddenly they heard another voice in Cantonese...

Unknown voice: 他们要吸收我们的超人能力...

Ash: You are man or ghost...?

Unknown voice: 鬼的声音有我这么好听吗? 我在你们的后面啦!

They turned around and saw another guy tied up.

阿星: 我是玉树临风的赌~~~~~圣。你们可以叫我阿星. 你们有什么超人能力? 我们都是同一条船...我被他们从香港带来这里...这是什么地方?

Anthony: I have sixth sense and this guy Ash has invisible power. We are in a factory in Tuas...Tuas is in Singapore in case you don't know...

阿星: 我有mind power...

阿星used his mind power to move his name cards from his pocket into Anthony and Ash's shirt pocket.

Ash: Hey 阿星,you seem to be powerful. Quickly use your mind power to untie us!

阿星: 我的功力已经被他们吸收一半了....我需要休息才能可以抵抗他们...他们当中有一个高手会吸收我们的超 能力...我有一个好战略去反击他们....需要你们的帮忙...

Ash: Three of us are in the same boat....we will help you...tell us what's the plan?

阿星: 那个高手一定会来吸收我们的超能力....到时候我们3人一起发功...力量突然变大...可 以反败为胜!

Ash and Anthony decided to go with 阿星's strategy.

They waited for 2 hours...finally few guys walked inside including Derek..

Derek was in his apron and knife. He seem to be in the mood for killing people for pleasure.

阿星 whispered: 那个独眼的人叫大军,就是他会吸收被人的超能力。我们小心点....

大军: Hey Derek, I understand Singapore is your territory. But big boss instruction is to absorb their special power. After that you can kill them or skin them alive....we don't care...

Derek: I want to add one more special power....I want that guy's invisible power...is that ok?

大军: My job is to absorb their power then I will transfer them in HQ. Boss will decide on who to transfer. You speak to big boss yourself.

Derek: I will kill you if we are not in the same organization...please be quick and do your required work...I go and sharpen my knife.

大军 walked towards Ash and began his supernatural power to absorb Ash's invisible power.

Ash felted like a strong vacuum cleaner sucking everything from his body...

This time 阿星 used his remaining energy to transfer to Ash...and at the same time 阿星 also transferred Anthony's power to Ash...

It became 3 ( Ash + Anthony + 阿星) vs 1 (大军). 大军 was caught in surprise and seem to be in the losing end.

大军 quickly shouted for reinforcements from his teammates. 4 more guys quickly arrived behind 大军 to increase his power.

All of them felt headache and loss of energy. Light bulbs exploded and whole building was shaking.

大军: Hey everyone! We need to stop our power together immediately...otherwise we will all explode and die.....

阿星: 别听这个白痴! 我们出全力!!!!

Lightnings struck the building!!!

A big explosion happened and blasted everyone inside the factory including Ash, Anthony and 阿星!

Stay tune...
Old 03-06-2020, 05:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 04-06-2020, 01:38 PM
Samster

Episode 62

Ash woke up in sweats. He checked his body and every part is intact. No missing arm, leg or other body part from the explosion etc. He looked around for Anthony and 阿星...he was all alone in a cargo warehouse. Ash checked his pocket and luckily his phone still had full battery and functioning.

Ash sent a WhatsApp message to Anthony to ask for his location. Ash proceed to walk out of the main door of the warehouse...he was shocked of the view....he was at boat quay...but this was not the boat quay that he was familiar of...

The water was extremely dirty and smelly...there were many labourers and they wore funny style of clothes...

He received an WhatsApp message call from Anthony.

Anthony: Bro...1965...holy shit...

Ash: What 1965? I don't understand what you mean

Anthony: I mean we travelled back in time to 1965...I suspect two major force of supernatural power clashed and opened small pockets of gateway...and we were absorbed into a different time dimension...where are you? I find you first and re-group..

Ash: I'm at boat quay....no wonder the place was so stinky and dirty...I feel like puking...I saw many Japanese flags too...ok you come here...see you later...bye

Ash randomly spoke to one labourer.

Ash: Hey Bro, just curious why so many japanese flags here?

Labourer: Japan is our boss now...You still expect to hang British flag meh? Crazy guy

Ash: Singapore should gain independence in the year 1965...I think you are blur cock la...

Labourer: You look at the big calendar here...today is 01 May 1945...you are the real blur cock!

Ash: What? I'm in 1945 instead of 1965? That's mean I went into a different timezone as Anthony! And I was in a shitty year....Japanese occupation....world war 2!!!!

Ash quickly called Anthony.

Anthony: I'm reaching boat quay..which part of boat quay to find you?

Ash: Bro...Don't bother to come...you will never find me...because we went to different timezone...I'm in the year 1945!

Anthony: Shit....You so suay...went to the year of Japanese occupation...

Ash: I wondered why is my phone always full battery and always have the wifi connection? And we are able to call each other in different timezone...

Anthony: I believe our bodies retained the energy from our timezone 2020...our body itself is a portable wifi and wireless phone charger..I tried to call back police station but didn't work...I believe I can only able to reach you and maybe 阿星 only...

Ash: Oh ya...we forgot 阿星...we have his name card in our pocket...have his mobile number...let create a WhatsApp group chat for group discussion.

WhatsApp group chat:
Ash: Hi 阿星, u there?
阿星: 你们终于联络我啦!
Anthony: I'm in 1965. Ash in 1945.
阿星: 我去了1955年的新加坡
Ash: I'm closest contact with 大军 during the clash of power so I travelled to the furthest. 阿星 was just behind me and Anthony was at the back.
阿星: 有道理。现在有什么计划吗?我对新加坡不熟悉...真是的...
Anthony: No plan now. Just don't die at respective timezone. Let keep in touch here for any updates.
Ash: ok
阿星: 好的

Ash goggled japanese occupation of Singapore and knew Japan surrendered Singapore on 15 Aug 1945. Today was 01 May 2020...it mean this period was 3 months before Japanese surrendered.

Ash remembered his dad was borned in 1944. That mean he was 1 year old now. He recalled his dad told him he stayed in kampong near bugis area. Ash decided to visit his dad and grand parents.

Ash turned invisible mode and slowly scrolled from boat quay area to bugis area. The olden days Singapore was really very different which made Ash even more appreciated the modern Singapore.

There were many Japanese soldiers along the street. They were minimally patrolled in pairs.

Ash secretly killed a few Japanese soldiers along the way to bugis. Ash seized their weapons, valuables and bicycle. The currency used during the japanese occupation was called the banana banknotes. The term "banana money" originates from the motifs of banana trees on the currency's 10 dollar banknote.

Finally he reached bugis kampong and he asked around the villagers if they knew his grand parents (James and Ivy). People were very friendly back in the old days and pointed the direction towards Ash's grand parent's house.

Ash quickly walked towards his grand parents home as he was excited to see them.

There were about 2 Japanese soldiers outside his grand parent's house. Two Japanese soldiers were beating his grand father (James). One Japanese soldier carried a baby which was Ash's dad. And the other Japanese soldier was tearing off his grandmother's cloth inside the house.

Ash was super furious from the action from those Japanese beasts. Ash shouted at the Japanese soldiers!

Ash: Fuck you Japanese soldiers! Stop it!

Ash rushed towards the first japanese soldier and slashed his throat using the knife that he seized earlier. Ash carried the baby and gently put him one safe corner.

Ash quickly rescued his grand father (James) by stabbing the two Japanese soldiers. Finally he rushed inside the house and killed the japanese soldiers who tried to rape his grand mother (Ivy).

It was strange that the four Japanese soldiers were freezed on the spot and did not resisted at all which allowed Ash to kill them so easily.

Ash broke down in tears: Ah Gong....Ah Ma...I missed you all so much since both of you passed away in my times...I never thought I can see you again...

Ivy: Hey savior...thanks for saving our lives from those Japanese beasts

James: We need to leave asap...four Japanese soldiers were killed at our house...they will killed all of us...

Ash: Ah gong and ah ma...don't need to be scare of them...I'm here to protect all you...including my dad

Ivy: huh? Who is your dad?

Ash pointed to the baby: This baby is my dad. His name is Jonathan. Ah gong's name is James and ah ma's name is Ivy.

James: You got all our names correct...but it doesn't mean you are our grandson...

Ivy: Poor thing...the Japanese soldiers must drive your crazy already...

Ash: Hmm...ok never mind...no need to scare of those Japanese soldiers...they will surrendered on 15 Aug which is 3 months from now...they have enough troubles to settle now...we just hide and bury these 4 dead Japanese bodies...trust me...you guys will be safe...

James: You sound funny...but I don't know why...I feel that you won't harm us and I somehow like you...

Ash: of course ah gong...I'm your grandson...I travel here from year 2020...long story...but since I'm here...I will protect my family!

They buried the dead bodies of Japanese soldiers. True enough no one suspected anything...the Japanese occupation was coming to the end soon and Ash predicted correctly that the Japanese camps had lot of issues to settle during this period.

New WhatsApp message popped out at this time.

阿星: 我发现一件不可思议的事...
Anthony: Me too....just about to inform you guys too...
Ash: I just killed 4 Japanese soldiers...they just freezed and let me kill without resistance...strange thing happened to me too...
阿星: 我知道原因...你用了我的mind power去对付日本鬼子!
Ash: Yes I shouted at them to stop their actions...why?
Anthony: I think we not just travelled back to time...we also got an upgrade in our abilities...our power are mixed and shared among ourselves...it mean each of us has invisible power + mind power + sixth sense power!

Stay tune....
Old 04-06-2020, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Bro .. story getting more exciting
Pls write more ..
Old 04-06-2020, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9999 / Power: 19
randily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent update, bro..

Jia you..

Cheers
Old 04-06-2020, 11:06 PM
Samster

gotha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thursday evening support for nice story.
Old 05-06-2020, 06:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 05-06-2020, 07:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2953 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

One of the best story I have ever read
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1