The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2019, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 5
qissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: [Short Stories] Qissya's Fucked List

#6 The Wedding Banquet Benefactor

“hey.. hey… stop…” the bride was completely befuddled! she didn’t know what to do… fear was crippling her… she had stopped rubbing his nipples already, hands just rested on his shoulder blades.. she felt another sensation which she was rather familiar with… but it felt awkward now…. the old man’s head had turned even more… he was now licking the fabric of her cheongsam, at the spot where her nipple was!

she held very still in that position for a minute plus now.. she was breathing so heavily… she was so scared and didn’t know what to do!!!! oh wait…. the sensation has increased………. the old man’s hands were now IN her cheongsam… one hand was squeezing her butt cheek, the other was pulling her thong upwards….

shit…… this was ……. making her feel………..

What should I do???

What should I do????

This is supposed to be my wedding night….

WHAT IS HAPPENING???

she felt the hand on her butt shift and slide to her side…… slowly…… then to her front…. then slide near her crotch…… the hand now touched her pubic hair…..

no… no…… nooooooo!!!

The bride felt his finger touch her thong….

“Hey hey hey!! what’s wrong with you?” he yelled….

the bride had just pushed him away and was sitting traumatized on the other end of the sofa…

he was holding on to his face, like he had just been hit… wait… “did i hit him?” the bride tried to recall, too traumatized to really realize what had happened…. all she did was merely push him so she could get away from him… he was so close to fingering her!

“is that being loyal to me? I think I should cancel the wedding right now!” he yelled!

what? cancel the wedding? what is wrong with him? where is my fiancé?? where the hell is he?? will he allow the wedding to be cancelled? wait….. does he know that all these are happening???

“do you want the wedding to be cancelled???” he yelled again! still holding on to his face, like he was the victim!

the bride shook her head in fear!

“stop acting all pitiful.. I’ve already told you, if you want to enter MY family, you better be LOYAL TO ME! understand?” he yelled…

the bride sat there, trying to stop her tears… looking down.. avoiding eye contact..

he got up, walked away… the bride felt a sense of relief…… she heard the sounds of glass clinging…. then he came back, and put a glass down on the table, beside the two red packets.. he went to his pants and took something out, then threw them firmly on the red packets… the bride took a look, it was the remaining stash of 1000 dollar notes.. it was thick!

“I’ve prepared ALL THESE FOR YOU!” he yelled, less louder now, “because I know that useless boy will NOT be able to take care of you.. I thought you will become a good new member of the family.. is this how you REPAY MY KINDNESS?”

the bride somehow felt guilty… wait… the question was… does her fiancé know what was going on??

where was he??

why isn’t he calling her to find out where she was???

“where do you think he is now??” he asked, this question striking a sync with her… her worry now turning into slight disgust…

“you want another chance?” he asked, lifting up the bride’s chin too look at him.. she was looking down the whole time, now, not wanting to stare directly at the huge thing in that flashy red fabric, she looked up at him…

“do you want another chance?” he asked again..

she still looked lost and dumbfounded.. he knew, she was scared..

being kind of experienced in this, he knew what to do..

he backed off….

“see the glass over there, if you drink it, I will know you want another chance to prove to me that you are loyal to me.. if you don’t think you are UP TO IT, then just take your luggage and leave. I won’t stop you. the wedding and everything will be cancelled. and i WILL NOT be paying what ever costs that will be incurred…….” he said in a very cocky and stern voice…… taking a seat on the other side of the sofa, maintaining his gaze locked on her. “it’s up to you..”

the bride had already stopped crying… her mind was blank…. all she could think of was whether she was betrayed by her fiancé….

the only question in her mind…

why isn’t her fiancé looking for her now???

she noticed the money on the table…….

she thought about the wedding being cancelled… her mother...........................................

she picked up the glass and drank a mouthful of it and gulped it down…

it was alcohol….

she squirmed as it went down her throat, burning her insides….

she looked up at him confidently….

her decision was made..

“what do you want me to do now?”
Old 18-08-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
JiDeChi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the story TS, please continue...
Old 19-08-2019, 03:31 PM
Samster

qissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

By HIM:

'what do you want me to do now?' those words sounded rather offensive, despite her meek and timid tone.. BUT! they brought so much pleasure too... she sounded soooo innocent and vulnerable, so ready to be manipulated and used!

so many thoughts rushed into my head. so MANY lustful thoughts! I had been eyeing her since I saw during chinese new year years ago, saw her in that blue cheongsam, my penis yearned for her! been patiently waiting for this day to come! It was easy, the lousy boy didn't need much effort to be convinced to turn a blind eye to everything, to persuade her into wearing a traditional chinese costume for the first part of the wedding. I even got to pick out the colors and pattern! The boy was just too eager to please me for more money, especially after the promise of a fully paid wedding banquet and even a condominium for a first home... the boy was too eager to please me, and was willing to sacrifice almost anything for such an easy start to a married live!

I smiled, uncontrollably, the frightful expression on her face was just too pleasing..

I got up and walked away from where I sat.

"come... join me for a game.." I didn't look at her, just walked towards the pool table in the suite.

the bride grunted softly, but got up.. she seemed to be adjusting her thong, trying to unwedge herself as I had tugged it upwards to arouse her pussy...

she walked over to me as I chalked my cue tip, i really couldn't stop smiling.

"i don't really know how to play this..." she said, seemingly relaxed... maybe she thinks that this game will be a harmless one..

"let me teach you then... come here.."
Old 19-08-2019, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 8
LoseVanishGone has much to be proud ofLoseVanishGone has much to be proud ofLoseVanishGone has much to be proud ofLoseVanishGone has much to be proud ofLoseVanishGone has much to be proud ofLoseVanishGone has much to be proud ofLoseVanishGone has much to be proud ofLoseVanishGone has much to be proud ofLoseVanishGone has much to be proud of

Nice update TS, pls keep going...
Old 19-08-2019, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
slyhypo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice updates.

Please continue with more exciting chapters soon.
Old 19-08-2019, 09:44 PM
Samster

By HER:

“bend forward…… some more… yes…. correct… hold it tightly….”

the alcohol was taking a bit of effect, I don’t feel as nervous anymore… his hand was all over my waist… sometimes grabbing my butt.. he even spanked me a few times when I didn’t hit the white ball properly…

“come i guide you…” ….. I tried not to make a sound…. he connected his penis to my butt! his face as now beside mine, whispering to me on what i should do… he smelled my hair… “your cheongsam is too tight la. i better unzip it slightly for you…”

I felt calm and relaxed.. the alcohol really did help.. i would be very nervous if not for it, but I guess my idea of a simple and regular wedding and then a normal marriage was just a hopeless dream..

he slowlyyyyy unzipped the back of my cheongsam down….. then he stopped, at the area above where the bra hook will be… that’s it? i thought he would do a lot worse… i really don’t care anymore… what more could I do.. there’s no going back anymore.. I can’t afford it.. my family can’t afford it either..

“try again..”

I bent forward and tried to hit the wall… wait.. i mean ball…. the alcohol is really strong! I’m not such a bad drinker myself.. not drunk.. just tipsy… relaxed and calm!

“your cheongsam its too tight at the bottom too.. need to raise it….”

I felt him pull the side of my cheongsam and raised the bottom up… I held in that position, I didn’t dare to move at all… he lifted my cheongsam up high enough to expose a fifth of my thong, the ends of my nylon stockings could be seen too…

“ohh…” i moaned… he stuck his fingers into my thong and adjusted them… he was making them proper again, after the wedgie he gave me and I tried to readjust but to no avail…..

“nice…” he complimented..

“huh, I haven’t shoot yet…” I was puzzled.

“of course…. not yet… but you will…” he laughed…

“ooOOOHHH!!!”
Old 19-08-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
whitedcheese deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So very nice story, thanks and hope to read more!
Old 20-08-2019, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Old 20-08-2019, 08:13 PM
Samster

The bride was surprised! she was in full anticipation for something else, and definitely not this!

she felt violated!! so violated!!! he has got his tongue licking her vagina! she pressed her upper body weight on the pool table.. subconsciously, the bride spread her legs more, an action which invited his tongue to go further in…

wait..

was she enjoying it too?

she felt HUGE mix of emotions…

the bride cried..

the bride moaned out at the same time…

she couldn’t hold it back…

then…

the licking stopped! she lay flat on the pool table.. legs still spread….

the bride did not know what to feel. she was still deeply disturbed by whatever that has just happened.. she was still in the relaxed state… she knew she should run before it gets any worse… but somehow.. she remained still… very still….

she heard him get up from the floor..

she knew he was getting up!

she knew!

but….

she could not bring herself to move at all!

she felt him got closer behind her, heard the sound of his boxers being removed… felt his hands on her waist, adjusting her body angle.she could feel his hard penis poke her butt a few times…

she felt it… in between her legs….

she knew…. she had to do something soon….

if not…….

“mmmmm….” she tried not to moan.. she was so scared.. so nervous….

because…..

his penis head was right at her vagina hole!!!
Old 20-08-2019, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1127 / Power: 8
canoncocker has much to be proud ofcanoncocker has much to be proud ofcanoncocker has much to be proud ofcanoncocker has much to be proud ofcanoncocker has much to be proud ofcanoncocker has much to be proud ofcanoncocker has much to be proud ofcanoncocker has much to be proud ofcanoncocker has much to be proud of

Great update TS, do continue...
Old 20-08-2019, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yougotthepower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching my tent overnight here for sexy time
Old 20-08-2019, 09:47 PM
Samster

By HER:

“hold the stick.. come I teach you how to hit the ball..” he said cheekily.. couldn’t hide his pleasure…

“huh….” I was completely lost…… took a moment.. then held the cue stick with just one hand.. I had ZERO intentions to learn how to play pool!

“That’s right…. now follow my motion ok… just push as hard as you can….. ready? one… two… three!”

PIAK! / “AHHHHH!” I screamed!

gosh… gosh….. he pushed it in already!!! why didn’t I stop him?? why ???

gosh….. ahhh… he’s slowly pulling it out…. it’s so thick!! shit….

shit… shit….. this feeling….. I can’t take it….. oh shit…..

“ok… i show you how to shoot again… get ready!” he said, panting too..

PIAK! “AH!!!” i screamed again…

shit…. it was quite painful also… his penis is long! oh shit… what should I do…. shit….. can still feel tears dripping down my cheeks.. but I don’t feel like crying so much anymore…

shit….

PIAK! “AH!!!” (a beep sound)

“am I good a good shooter?” he asked cheekily… keeping his penis fully inside me… PIAK! he smacked my butt… “answer me!”

i….. nodded my head….. wait… what’s wrong with me!! was I just trying to make sure he’s pleased??? or ……

gosh… gosh……. what should I do now….. i need to stop this….

“do you want me to shoot more times?” he asked....

what should i say??

what should I say????

i was panting hard… i think i’ve stopped crying… why am I not crying anymore…

what should I say?? what should I do??

“answer leh… how… are you guai anot??” he asked again… slowly pulling his penis out…. making me shudder…

i nodded my head… “AH! … AH!… AH!… AH!.. AH! AH!”

he started to ‘shoot’ his penis into me faster and faster…. the pool table was shaking… my waist area hurt from his thrusting and banging me against the pool table!

“AH! AH! AH! AH! AH!…” wait… why am I moaning!! i need to stop…. “MM.. MM.. MM.. MM…….”

He realized that I’ve stopped moaning too….

he pulled out his penis…

he moved away for a moment… then came back and pulled me to stand up…. i was so weak…. so weak and violated… i didn’t know what i should do… or even had any motivation to move…. he leaned forward and pressed on something…. i realized….. it was his camera…. he then hugged me and kissed me… like we posed for the camera… i don’t know why… i couldn’t bring myself to move… my hair was in a mess… i really don’t know why….

he continued to take a few more photos… raising my cheongsam higher and higher….

he looked at me, took the camera and got me to walk beside him… i was completely listless and emotionless… i was not calm.. i was not sad or in despair…

I simply felt nothing….

he walked me to the bed put me to sit down… i didn’t even realize that his boxers were off until then……. gosh… i finally saw his thing…….

and now…

shit!!

i can’t get the image out of my head…. even though my eyes are fully shut now!!

“ guai girl… all the money on the table will be yours…. “ he stroked my hair and touched my cheeks… “don’t worry… i will take good care of you from now on…”

he started to kiss my neck…. i merely sat still……. he kissed down wards.. both hands went behind my back and slowly moved my cheongsam forward, and then down my front……… yet…… i still didn’t move……i just closed my eyes….. felt him kiss down to my chests… he cupped one breast up and started to lick my nipple…

oh nooo… the sensation…. feels sooooo WRONG!!!!
Old 20-08-2019, 09:48 PM
Samster

thank you all for your support!!

would also really love your inputs on the story... do let me know! feel free!
Old 20-08-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
DuoMillions deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazing story TS, support for more juicy updates
Old 21-08-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster

By HER:

“oh… so someone likes my licking….” he said with such glee and delight, i leaned backwards as he started to kiss me down, spread my legs and his head appeared in between my legs.. he took my hint when i pushed his head down as he sucked on my nipples…

this felt SO WRONG!

but somehow….

having his head in between my legs gave me a sense of satisfaction…

there he was.. this asshole old man….

BLACKMAILING ME!

MAKING ME MISERABLE!

TOTALLY USING ME!

ON MY WEDDING NIGHT!!!!

i felt so helpless! so weak! so much fear!

but then, that moment…

it changed things…

when I….. felt his tongue licking me!

i was SHOCKED! never thought he would even do that for me… considering how he only wants to use me!

it was my way of getting back at him!

i so BADLY WANTED to pee into his mouth! as REVENGE!!

oh shit……….

oohhhh shitt…………

shit.........

i couldn’t hold it……

“ohhhhh…… ohhhhhhhh…..”

oh no …. i’m moaning……. i can’t seem to force myself to urinate!!!

i clamped my legs tight on his head.. used my hands and pressed his head down on me… hoping to make him suffocate!!!!

shit shit shit shit shit shit shit!!!

“AHHHHH!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!” i couldn’t help but moan out loud…. i stopped pressing his face down… instead, i was pulling what ever hair he had left……. oh shit oh shit…. SHIIIITTTTTT!!!!

I felt my body arched upwards……

“ORRRHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!”

…………….

i lay on the bed……. exhausted…… no energy…. couldn’t bring myself to move……

even though he was spreading my legs wide……

even though he was getting closer in between me……..

even though……. he had a camera in his hand….. pointing it down at me!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1