The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2019, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, lol, if i go bonking once per month, probably i may go for another 10 years min. Just want to bonk to a threshold and ...... this evening looking for another target Hope one day i and Bro Bird will bonk the same target but i go first and he tries next, whahahahaha
Bro,

Please don’t curse me lah
Duwan to have an exhausted gal immed after you
😅😬
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 12-03-2019, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Bro

Glad you had a great time with SS (not stainless steel hor &#128514
In particular 1 of your comments abt her as ‘扮猪吃老虎’, I also suspected but gave her benefit of doubt as a sweet simple young gal instead. Think might be the youngest currently in GL...
Lol, she already hinted me to buy the seductive uniform for her yesterday .....not that simple lah. She is a sweet girl indeed
Old 12-03-2019, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
lioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro, how do u rate 007's look ?
Maybe next round u may try to pre book via call.
007 Yifei isn't the type you will notice right away among the gals at 1820
Her looks will grow on you instead. Looked at her close up once entered the rm, and she looks really young with that innocent smile.

anyone have the house number for 1820?
better to book beforehand. Otherwise can wait quite a while especially with these new girls
Old 13-03-2019, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
qg11 is Cool - loads of Potential

Can i ask does the lady accept 2nd shot within the 1 hr booking? If yes, how much do they charge? Thanks
Old 13-03-2019, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
token deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here i will like to share to all brudders a hidden SYT gem in L8H66E. She is G88, the AngPai of this house.

Apparently she already has her own huge regular client base hence getting a time slot with her shall require patience and sheer luck.

Face: 10/10 Super Chio for an feature sharp model face. Do not be put off by her icy princess look, she is in fact very demure and charismatic once inside the room.

Boobs: 8/10 Nicely enhanced with light brownish color nips. Licking nips is fine but please kindly DO NOT SUCK and SPOIL them for her and everyone. I’m still her regular.

Body: 8/10 SYT Size, Soft Flawless Skin, No Fats.

Pussy: 8/10 Young Pubic Hair, Trimmed, No Smell.

BBBJ: 8/10 Sensual, with her nips tickling your inner thigh.

FJ: 9/10 Tight, Cowgal, Doggy, Missionary all okay. Probably fear of Lotus

Sharing this beloved gem becos she is indeed not to be missed.

Bonus Secret: G88 is an devoted Buddhist and ironically has chosen this line of work.
I respect her even more after learning her life determination and work etiquette.

With that, i will love to hear FR under no obligation from DPOWER, MrBigBadBird, Dignified69 to concur my sharing for L8H66E G88
Old 13-03-2019, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by token View Post
Here i will like to share to all brudders a hidden SYT gem in L8H66E. She is G88, the AngPai of this house.

With that, i will love to hear FR under no obligation from DPOWER, MrBigBadBird, Dignified69 to concur my sharing for L8H66E G88
PRC gal? Thai gal?
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 13-03-2019, 06:59 AM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Bonked Lan Tian (LT 蓝天), Hse 2047, for the first time.

LT, standing at about 1.6m, weighing 56 kg (dense bone and taut arm, leg muscle), long hair, B boobs, a bit of thummy fat, oval shape face with a sharp chin, small cute nose, attractive eyes and lips, is an attractive lass to me. Her body is not plump nor slim and looked fleshy in a nice way as the flesh was well distributed in a nice curvy way.

We frenched with great GFE in presex hugging in standing. She said she felt like seeing me before and having a familiar feeling kept asking when we met before. I said i had never met her before, lol.

After a good hugging, caressing and frenching, my lust for sex was aroused and put on my .01 mm condom and fucked her in standing doggie . Had asked her to apply jel before i entered but she said no need as she get wet easily. So be it, lol. She had a tight pussy and i enjoyed greatly doggied her and looked at her in mirror. She twisted and circled her butt in a horny way and made the doggie session hot and erotic.

After doggied her for 5 mins at least, asked her to lie on bed for missionary. Now she auto pilot took out the jel to apply, saying my rod was thick and smiled in a shy , slutty way, lol.

Frenching, hugging with caressing for 5 mins, net thrusting for 37 mins. Ejected in Missionary.

She was very accomodating to all my sex positions. The cowride and reverse ride were very solid as i felt the tightness of her cunt. The tight gripping and good solid friction made me high and i had to distract myself so that i wont eject too early, haha. I also worried that she would 'jek thio' my dick as she was aggressive in motions and luckily, this never happened.

Halfway riding, she then exclaimed that she realised why i looked familiar to her. It was because of my warm smiling facial expression with my eyes showing traces of friendliness and understanding gave her the feeling of a long lost friend , as if she had met me before. I believed in what she said, because Xin Xin had also reiterated that a few times before. In the past, there were also a few WLs saying something alike ......

Her moanings right from the beginning sounded much more natural thsn SS (1669). She panted heavily due to my normal pace thrusting. She told me throughout the whole session, she was in solid orgasm one time and it lasted about 6 to 10 secs. This happened when i thrust her in missionary with my body lying on her body and with her legs closed up tightly and my legs wide opened. This was the position requested by her. Ummm, will try this position with others and study its effectiveness.

Lol, when she was in orgasm, i didnt notice it as i was also in beast mode. While i continued to pile her in missionary but now with her legs wide opened, she panted as if had just finished the marathon run , with some sweating. To my surprise, she did the same thing as what SS (1669) had done to me, pulled me hard in and locked my rod in her cunt. Could sense that she was high and from her tensed body muscles and the way she panted.With the experoence i encontered with SS, i continued to grind her due to space constraint for my rod, lol. She was very high and kept pulling hard and kept panting .....i could not tahan anymore and after a few mins of grinding, i surrendered my bullets with moanings. Knn, i failed my mission sadly because she did ask me to last longer in this state .......

A very nice cuddling with frenching for 5 mins. She said her legs were weak due to the solid thrusting and may even trembling later when walking down the staircase. Hey hey, so i spent 2 mins massaging her legs.

Overall, a very sextified bonk.with an attractive non slim lass. She has great GFE, being horny and seductive and satisfied my lusty needs. One of the best bonks with a non slim lass.

Will RTF for the Great sex

Last edited by DPOWER; 13-03-2019 at 03:01 PM.
Old 13-03-2019, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lioncityboy View Post
007 Yifei isn't the type you will notice right away among the gals at 1820
Her looks will grow on you instead. Looked at her close up once entered the rm, and she looks really young with that innocent smile.

anyone have the house number for 1820?
better to book beforehand. Otherwise can wait quite a while especially with these new girls
Bro, thks for the feedback
Old 13-03-2019, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
token deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sting691 View Post
PRC gal? Thai gal?
L8H66E is a PRC joint. G88 name is MaoMao. I can guarantee no regret.

Like I said before, love to read other brudders FR of her here.

Old 13-03-2019, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quote:

Wow, thks Bro for recommending
Old 13-03-2019, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
tiny87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wow, thks Bro for recommending
This WL is ang pai. Long queue, really hard to get her, but worth the wait.
Old 13-03-2019, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny87 View Post
This WL is ang pai. Long queue, really hard to get her, but worth the wait.
Roger, will bonk this week, thks Bro
Old 13-03-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by qg11 View Post
Can i ask does the lady accept 2nd shot within the 1 hr booking? If yes, how much do they charge? Thanks
If extend the room then got charges. Within the hour depends on you and the WL . Some will go with tips, some with chemistry will go 2nd round for you.
Old 13-03-2019, 08:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Jackandjill1992 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
I have a feeling she will be my replacement for my ex girlfriend, Duo Duo of 1649. I hope my sweetie in 1669 Shan Shan does not mind......life is complicated
I feel you..
Old 13-03-2019, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
itchyass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Got AR? 80 or 150CAT?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1