The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 13-04-2020, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9803 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking in the public area

There goes MSCP and Void Decks for fucking in public places. Take this news with a pinch of salt.

Just wondering where the fuck they go to pee and shit in MSCP and Void Deck.

SINGAPORE — The Housing Development Board (HDB) has responded to online videos of foreign workers being housed in multi-storey car parks, saying that these are temporary measures and that the premises are “safe and liveable”.

In a post put up on its Facebook page on Saturday (11 April), HDB said that some of its contractors have been temporarily housing healthy migrant workers at unused void decks and multi-storey car parks of different sites, where projects are currently under construction.

“These are completed structures that are safe and liveable,” it said in the post.

“All premises are checked to ensure that the living condition is airy and comfortable, with conveniences such as toilets, charging points, and wifi provided for all sites. We have also catered meals for the workers according to their dietary requirements.”

Makeshift beds in car park
HDB’s post came after a video was being circulated in social media, showing foreign workers moving into makeshift double beds in what seemed like a multi-storey car park.

Netizens questioned whether such housing has proper sanitary facilities and safe distancing measures, especially as several foreign workers dormitories have been isolated due to the spread of COVID-19 amid the premises.

HDB has assured the public that the health and safety of everyone is of “utmost importance”.

“Safe distancing measures, such as no visitation to other levels and temperature screening twice a day, have been put in place,” it said in its Facebook post.

“The workers will be staying within the site, and only designated workers are allowed to leave the site to purchase essentials from nearby grocery stores.”

MOM aware of such measures: Josephine Teo
Minister for Manpower Josephine Teo also put up a post on her Facebook page on Saturday, saying that her ministry is aware of such measures taken by HDB.

“A number of friends sent me a video with (foreign workers) in makeshift accommodation that appears to be a multi-story car park. Thank you all for your concerns. It was indeed disturbing,” Teo wrote in her post.

“Ministry of Manpower (MOM) and HDB colleagues followed up as soon as they could... The workers’ well-being is the priority here.”

Teo said that a dedicated team will be stepping up inspections at smaller dormitories. While these dormitories have been inspected regularly, Teo said that more resources are needed to ensure the workers’ well-being during the COVID-19 pandemic.

“The MOM team is fighting the battle on many fronts – job security, business viability, wage/leave issues, manpower surplus/excess in different areas, loss of income by self-employed, concerns from employers about domestic workers and vice versa – a long list,” she wrote.

“My team is stretched to the limit. Please bear with us if we take some time to respond to all of your queries, as we give priority to calls for help by vulnerable individuals.”
Old 13-04-2020, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
hairysplit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To see if it is livable, let Josephine Teo stay for a week and give us feedback
Old 13-04-2020, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9803 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

This one say only require a small space leh.

Car park too spacious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairysplit View Post
Old 15-04-2020, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6640 / Power: 22
Dm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond repute

HDB staircase bonking Enjoy!!

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=771119
Old 15-04-2020, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 7
mikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Wendy@ View Post
hey guys, anyone tried to fuck in the public area? any adventurer here and how's the feeling? i know why guys keen to see girls in skirt so that they can fuck them anywhere at anytime.
You try before?
Old 15-04-2020, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
hairysplit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
This one say only require a small space leh.

Car park too spacious.
Small space for peasants like us, she atas type need big big space
Old 15-04-2020, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1209 / Power: 18
tobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud of

Not as adventurous as some of you now. But back in the day, HDB car park BJ, Open space car park BJ, FJ on top of a shopping mall in Wdls, multiple BJs over several months at an industrial estate with ex-colleague... now, hum liao. Too much to lose. Sigh.

My conquests:
JPN-1FB aka crazy B*
MY-12C-FJ, 4M-HJ
PRC-68FJ,210HJ,1Tarma,26BJ
PH-1LBHJ
RU-1FJ
SG-2FB,4FJ,1BJ,3HJ,2FB,2ONS
TW-2HJ
TH-34FJ,1Tarma,2LBHJ,1HJ
VN-6FJ,8HJ
Old 16-04-2020, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Anyone working office nowadays cos your business is classified as essential service?

One of my friend working in a bank went down to a his call center today. And he say it is like ghost town. he say like only 6 people in a 40 person call center. he saw one of the phil girl there braless. wonder if she is having fun in there.
Old 16-04-2020, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
There goes MSCP and Void Decks for fucking in public places. Take this news with a pinch of salt.

Just wondering where the fuck they go to pee and shit in MSCP and Void Deck.

SINGAPORE — The Housing Development Board (HDB) has responded to online videos of foreign workers being housed in multi-storey car parks, saying that these are temporary measures and that the premises are “safe and liveable”.

In a post put up on its Facebook page on Saturday (11 April), HDB said that some of its contractors have been temporarily housing healthy migrant workers at unused void decks and multi-storey car parks of different sites, where projects are currently under construction.

“These are completed structures that are safe and liveable,” it said in the post.

“All premises are checked to ensure that the living condition is airy and comfortable, with conveniences such as toilets, charging points, and wifi provided for all sites. We have also catered meals for the workers according to their dietary requirements.”

Makeshift beds in car park
HDB’s post came after a video was being circulated in social media, showing foreign workers moving into makeshift double beds in what seemed like a multi-storey car park.

Netizens questioned whether such housing has proper sanitary facilities and safe distancing measures, especially as several foreign workers dormitories have been isolated due to the spread of COVID-19 amid the premises.

HDB has assured the public that the health and safety of everyone is of “utmost importance”.

“Safe distancing measures, such as no visitation to other levels and temperature screening twice a day, have been put in place,” it said in its Facebook post.

“The workers will be staying within the site, and only designated workers are allowed to leave the site to purchase essentials from nearby grocery stores.”

MOM aware of such measures: Josephine Teo
Minister for Manpower Josephine Teo also put up a post on her Facebook page on Saturday, saying that her ministry is aware of such measures taken by HDB.

“A number of friends sent me a video with (foreign workers) in makeshift accommodation that appears to be a multi-story car park. Thank you all for your concerns. It was indeed disturbing,” Teo wrote in her post.

“Ministry of Manpower (MOM) and HDB colleagues followed up as soon as they could... The workers’ well-being is the priority here.”

Teo said that a dedicated team will be stepping up inspections at smaller dormitories. While these dormitories have been inspected regularly, Teo said that more resources are needed to ensure the workers’ well-being during the COVID-19 pandemic.

“The MOM team is fighting the battle on many fronts – job security, business viability, wage/leave issues, manpower surplus/excess in different areas, loss of income by self-employed, concerns from employers about domestic workers and vice versa – a long list,” she wrote.

“My team is stretched to the limit. Please bear with us if we take some time to respond to all of your queries, as we give priority to calls for help by vulnerable individuals.”
Quote "My team is stretched to the limit".
Does Josephone means her pussy stretched to the limits ?
Old 16-04-2020, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairysplit View Post
Ofc liveable .... she is bonkable with so many FWs.
Old 16-04-2020, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Anyone working office nowadays cos your business is classified as essential service?

One of my friend working in a bank went down to a his call center today. And he say it is like ghost town. he say like only 6 people in a 40 person call center. he saw one of the phil girl there braless. wonder if she is having fun in there.
wow so happening wor..
think they r always horny tht's why.
Old 22-04-2020, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Sigh due to the CB, now cannot go outdoor sex anymore. Gf scare kena caught or worse stomp by others. But lucky mask is mandatory now and manage to convince gf to go braless when we go for our groceries shopping or buy food. With mask, she is not so worry getting stomp.

Just few nights ago, gf wore a shorts and a tight black spaghetti top but braless to a nearby ntuc. The spaghetti material is thick but can see her boobs shape and a bit of her nipples poking. It was late night so not many people but a couple of guys notice her and was trying to figure if she was wearing bra. Gf just pretend she didn't notice them and continue to browse her items. Some of the guys purposely walk past her a few times to bio her cleavage. Gf was wet by then and I know because her nipples were hard. When we were paying, gf bend down to take the items and the guy beside was staring at her boobs.

At the carpark, while gf was walking to the car and carrying the items, I purposely pull both her spaghetti straps down. Her top is tight so her boobs only expose a bit at the top but still cover her nipples. Gf gave me a death stare but we still continue to walk. Quite horny to see her in this attire. As we walked, her top gets lower until one of her nipples almost exposed and she ask me to pull up for her. The carpark was bright so I pulled up in case if anyone see. But once inside the car, I pull down her top exposing her nipples and finger her pussy. It was very wet. Did a bit of heavy petting and fingering. Unfortunately she didn't want to bonk there and we drove back home to bonk.
Old 22-04-2020, 12:17 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108417 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Sigh due to the CB, now cannot go outdoor sex Gf was wet by then and I know because her nipples were hard. When we were paying, gf bend down to take the items and the guy beside was staring at her boobs.

. But once inside the car, I pull down her top exposing her nipples and finger her pussy. It was very wet. Did a bit of heavy petting and fingering. Unfortunately she didn't want to bonk there and we drove back home to bonk.
Upped you +129

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 22-04-2020, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 8
Hacker2016 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHacker2016 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any1 can suggest secluded places near the north, since this cb extended? Am quite new to this, hope seniors can advice..
Old 22-04-2020, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hacker2016 View Post
Any1 can suggest secluded places near the north, since this cb extended? Am quite new to this, hope seniors can advice..
Since you are new, i advice you to stay at home, dun add on problem to the society fragility. If not, anther cb extend to 29 June instead of 1 June.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1