The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2020, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
xxxfires deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: True stories/news from the MotherLand of the Chinese people

Very nice share TS, hope to read more
Old 14-05-2020, 05:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 17-05-2020, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Some of you here may know over here, we have 5 days of national holidays for Labour Day. But our department did not start not the 1st cos of our projects, so HR allowed us to push back 1 day and we got 2 days off approved by management so we got the whole week off. This was actually for our so-called 'bonding & welcome trip' for Vicky who joined us in Mar. Our plan was quite ambitious, we planned to drive to at least 2 nearby cities over 4 nights & 5 days cos Vicky could not be away for too long. Actually, for her to be able to join us already very 难得 so we made the trip shorter. The girls started off on Mon, the six of them so Sierra drove my Honda SUV which she was always teasing me for & Vicky drove a Merc GLE SUV. Yes, our new colleague actually don't need to work for money like u & me. I had to stay behind one day cos I had to meet a client who was only free on that day. Sierra was quite pissed cos this meant she had to drive which she did not plan to but she still made the effort to test-drive my SUV on Sun evening to familiarise herself with it. I told her my 东风 is a easy drive & she could step on the gas pedal without feeling too guilty compared to her car. She drove off in the morning to pick up the girls while I waited for the client. Actually, also good for the girls to mingle & have fun on their own first b4 I join them. Then next morning, I took the earlier train to meet them at our first city stop. The girls managed to wake up at around 8am to drive over to the train station to pick me up at around 9plus. Sierra & Ivana were there to meet me at the arrival area cos Ivana was curious about the train station & wanted to come in & see see. I gave a quick update to Sierra about my meeting while we walked back to the cars. Vicky, Monica, Ann & our other PRC colleague were waiting in the other car. We had a quick discussion on where to go for bf, decided on one place b4 we drove there which was about 30min away. While we ate, I asked Monica what they did yesterday. With her 得意的笑容, told me Ivana & her managed to get the girls to play truth or dare at night back in their family suite. Well, I totally expected this from them, especially Ivana who just like to push the limits. She told me Ivana, Ann & Vicky got short end of the stick that night but did not reveal much. Later I asked Ivana & she told me Ann 'got trick' to sniff Vicky's butthole while she had to parade herself in her bra & panties & did a sexy striptease. First thought came to my mind was what time did they go to bed. Ivana said the night ended at around 11plus & she went back to their room with Monica & Ann.

We headed to a shopping district, which is also quite near to a mall to start the day. The city was still gradually opening up, most of the city was more or less back to normal but not all the attractions were fully opened like before. Then we drove to a 风景区 which are essentially big nature parks with lakes. There were quite a number of 'local tourists', young & old and some were still diligently wearing masks like us. We were walking for more than an hour & it was getting hot for the girls. Vicky was wearing her 'signature style', a navy green sleeveless, tight-fitting tank dress & matching sling handbag. There is even a slightly see-thru vertical strip on her back which goes down to just above her butt cheeks. I did not see any bra strap on her back so I assumed the dress was padded on the front. Initially I thought I did not see any panty lines too until when she stood under the bright sun & I saw her thin t-back from behind. Sierra was wearing a navy blue tank top & denim short skirt. Ann was wearing a tank top with print design & white shorts. It was also quite obvious she was wearing either a pushup bra or a bigger cup size cos she looked quite bustylicious that day. Monica was wearing a black cami tank top, a matching cap & dark blue jeans. Both Ann & Monica had the deeper necklines but none of them matched this 傻大姐 whom we bumped into when we were resting under a pavilion. She was with her 3-4 friends I think, wearing a floral dress & had a handbag hanging on her shoulder. Her dress has a loose wide low-cut & she was holding a portable fan & sucking a cup of cold 冰沙. There were moments when the breeze came & it was cooling. So I was observing her for about 1-2min. She put down her drink on the stone bench, sat down & bends slightly forward to aim her fan towards her cleavage. I could only see her side view from where I was but definitely she was showing alot of her neh neh to some who walked past her. We ended our first outdoor stop about an hour later & went for lunch at a restaurant. Then we headed to the first real shopping time of the day.

The girls found a boutique shop which they like & most of them went in while I went on my own in the area. What I did not expect was that they were still in the boutique when I was done with my jalan jalan. Sierra was in another shop nearby with Ivana & our other PRC colleague was in the next shop. So I went back to the boutique & found Monica was waiting for them in the shop while they were still trying out some of the pieces. Monica asked me where was Sierra & she went off to look for her. I went further in to see whether the girls were done, standing just outside the changing area with a closed curtain. I could hear the boutique staff speaking to them behind the curtain while taking out my phone to text Sierra to tell her the girls were still here. Moments later, the curtain was pulled aside but I could see the hand of the person pulling it. Then voila, I saw Ann walking away from the mirror in her matching pushup bra with purple/black embroidered design and panty. Immediately, I siam to one side when I heard footsteps coming from the person behind the curtain. At that moment, I was relieved on not getting caught looking especially with me holding on to my mobile phone. I waited for about 5min like an idiot until Monica came back & asked them how long would they need. We then left without them, went ahead to meet up with the rest. I followed Sierra into a shop, she began to run her hand across a hanging row of dresses & she found one which on top looks like a t-shirt & below is rather flimsy & stretchable. "Perfect going out dress for summer time?" She asked me & I nodded. Then she found a couple more denim ones & held them up to show me. The shop owner is a cheery lady in her thirties, know how to sweet talk very well & with a bit of English. Vicky & Ann caught up with us & Vicky quickly joined in the conversation between Sierra & the shop lady. She seemed to be interested in either one or both of the denim dresses Sierra was holding on to. True enough, Vicky asked if Sierra was going to pick one or buy both. Both of them laughed, Ann went off to look around the shop b4 Sierra said she would pick one & give the other one to her as a gift. Instantly, Vicky tried to explain saying she wasn't really looking to buy but was just curious. Sierra said she would choose the darker colour & asked if she wanted to try out the other one. Vicky smiled & nodded b4 saying 'okay thank you'. Sierra passed me her handbag b4 she followed behind Vicky to the changing room. Ann seemed to be in a good mood as she was kind of dancing along with the music played in the shop but it seemed that she did not find anything she likes. Vicky was the 1st to step out, putting on the tight-fitting denim dress with a front zipper, which she pulled down quite abit to show her ample cleavage & the dress was just above her mid-thighs so it is quite short. She commented to Ann that she likes the slim-fit curve-in cutting at the back so the dress is tight on the sides. Then Ann suddenly blurted out that she admires Vicky for having such big boobies while she has to 'squeeze' in order for hers to look big. Vicky just smiled & went back to the changing room.

We went to look for the others once the two were done with their buys. We gathered to buy some drinks & some said how about we go back to rest abit b4 dinner. So we walked back to our cars which were parked quite faraway & drove back to the bungalow house which they booked for last night & tonight. It is quite a spacious 2-storey place with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 'public Jacuzzi tub', 2 living room areas & 1 kitchen area. I had my own room while the girls shared a room each. Monica shared with Vicky, Ann with Sierra & Ivana with the PRC colleague, which can tell it was arranged this way to mingle the Chinese with the Russian girls. First thing I did about putting down my stuffs was to take out the work laptop & checked my emails. After replying a couple of emails, I decided to take a shower at the bathroom on the 1st floor where my room is. The bathroom is quite interesting too, it is actually 2 shower stalls side by side like those swimming pool kind so I was actually showering beside Ann & chatting with her. She told me she & Vicky were going to try out the Jacuzzi tub on the 2nd floor later after their showers. She was done a few mins earlier than me, after I stepped out of the bathroom I went to knock on Sierra's door which is nearer. She wasn't in the room, I found her at the kitchen washing & cutting green apples & pears. We chatted & 'flirted' for a while b4 we brought the cut fruits to the '3rd floor' which is actually a small area to hang clothes. Ivana was lying on a mat on the floor trying to catch some sunlight while wearing a white bikini. The PRC colleague probably tagged along but she was wearing tee & shorts. We got a conversation going between the 4 of us so it wasn't awkward.

We heard some noises coming from the 2nd floor b4 Monica came up wrapped in a towel & asked us if anyone of us wants to try out the Jacuzzi tub cos she wanted to catch some sunlight too. Ivana said she tried ytd already & the PRC colleague said 'no thanks'. So I went down with Sierra, who wasn't really interested but just want to see what is it like. The tub is right at the back, behind a wooden sliding door with glass panel & we saw Ann & Vicky soaking themselves beneath the bubbly water currents. The tub is as big as the one I had at the spa previously but it is a circle shape. Ann realised our presence moments later but Vicky was in zen mode already, leaning back & with her arms on the edge like she was really in a spa. Ann asked if Sierra wanted to come in cos the water pressure felt so good. Sierra asked if she was wearing anything & Ann replied 'no fucking naked!' & Sierra giggled. Ann was showing Sierra the controls for the water current, which was closer to her & modes you can select for various mixes of water pressure. She then whispered something into Sierra's ear b4 they exchanged 'weird looks'. Sierra signaled for us to leave & we walked out & went down to the 1st floor. While we walked towards our rooms, she was looking around as if to see if there was anyone & told me to take a step into her room & stand still. She then told me they actually booked a room at a club & planned 'a hen night' for Vicky with 2 male models as a welcome party! But of cos I can't be there so after dinner, I would come up an excuse to go off on my own while the girls would lead Vicky to the place. She added that each of them had to bring along a sexy attire to change into & quickly ran in & took out the black lacy bodysuit from her cabin luggage. The bodysuit has a lacy, slightly see-thru bra cups but below & behind is all sheer see-thru. She told me she would keep her panties on & also use nipple tapes, which she also brought out & showed me. Then, she showed me the one she bought for Vicky, a black lace & mesh bodysuit with exposed back & two contouring lines of lace fabric down to the pubic & private region. So if Vicky did not wear panties, definitely would show something cos the lace fabric is slightly see-thru. Sierra also said Monica also bought blindfolds, gold dusts & fabric strings. The girls really planned something massive for Vicky lol.
Old 17-05-2020, 06:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the wonderful updates, going to be a hot night, cheers!
Old 17-05-2020, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Thanks for the wonderful updates, going to be a hot night, cheers!
Points returned
Old 17-05-2020, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
GianniIFartInU deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share TS, thanks
Old 18-05-2020, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 18-05-2020, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
SZSPA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story and pls continue.
Old 20-05-2020, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like your story alot bro! please do continue sharing.
Old 21-05-2020, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
UncleBull deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, thank you for sharing nice story, support!
Old 23-05-2020, 06:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.
Old 23-05-2020, 06:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 16
jawz99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great juicy details. Looking forward to the updates.
Old 24-05-2020, 06:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! sure hope there will be more updates soon.
Old 24-05-2020, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
litecion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing nice story. Cheers to TS.
Old 26-05-2020, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this story is nice!                                           

setting up my tent here to wait for more. 
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1