The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2020, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 14
abyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: A Tale of Two(?) Sisters

“YS, I’ll go first…. Watch me okay…”

With that, my wife got into a 69 position with YS, her on top and YS below. I supposed that was to allow YS to watch where I entered her, although to be honest there really wasn’t much to learn from just watching. I think my wife was just trying to fulfil her lesbian fantasy.

No complaints from me though. I was already hard and ready to go. YS, ever the helpful girl, spread my wife’s lips using her fingers. “Sanjie, you’re so soft…”

My wife had no time to reply as I plunged myself into her, feeling her pussy expand to accommodate me. She always felt so tight, like I was fucking a virgin. Well, soon I would have a real one to compare with…. I thrust hard, making sure to almost pull out each time. This would make my wife’s juices drip down onto YS. She must have gotten the hint, as soon I felt a tongue run up and down my balls. Ahh.. the perfect position.

I would pause at times during full penetration, allowing YS’ tongue to run up and down our conjoined genitals. Soon YS started moaning as well, as my wife started to lick her younger sister. The stimulation was intense, but I had to hold back. The real main course was coming, and I wanted to have enough reserves for it.

It seemed YS also couldn’t take it. In a cute voice, she asked “Sanjie…. Is it my turn? You seem so turned on… I also want…”

“Mmmmm… sorry… it felt too good.. Ok I’ll guide you through now ok? Lie down, and open your legs wide. Abyss, check if she’s wet enough..”

Of course she was. I positioned myself a slight distance from YS’ dripping snatch, my wife slightly behind me and to my side. She grabbed my cock and balls from behind, and while rubbing (god, so good) my scrotum, positioned my cock right at YS’ vagina.

With a thrust, I felt her virgin pussy lips part….
Old 23-05-2020, 06:31 PM
Samster

abyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The tightness was unbelievable.

She must have been sufficiently turned on, as I slipped in, albeit with resistance, but I was nearly able to bury my cock into YS innocent pussy. I watched her eyes bulge as she took my length and girth, her mouth hanging open silently.

I retracted my hips, drawing my penis halfway out, before thrusting again, this time feeling my base hitting her pubic mound. This time, her eyes were tightly shut. Biting her lower lip, she let out a muffled moan. I stayed in her for a moment, enjoying how her walls were exerting circumferential pressure on my penis, gripping me like a vice. Is this how virgins felt like? She opened her eyes shortly after, with tears beginning to form.

“Jiefu Kor Kor you’re so big and warm, my god…”

My wife squeezed my balls. “Don’t stop. Continue…”

I started my engine, giving short, hard thrusts into YS, causing her to squeal each time the tip of my penis hit her deepest parts. It was like heaven, the warmth, the wetness, the tightness of YS pussy, along with my wife rubbing my scrotum. Soon, she placed her tongue on my anus, causing me to moan as well and thrust ever harder.

YS’ squeals became higher and higher in pitch, until they suddenly ceased, her body tightening.

“YS you naughty girl… did you just come on my husbands dick…”.

The dark side of my wife appeared. As much as she loved to receive, she loved to torture others during sex as well. She stood up, grabbing both of YS legs until they were in the air. Sitting on YS’ face, she continued pulling back, rasiing YS hips to the air. My penis went ever deeper as a result of this, until my glans rested softly on YS cervix. I didn’t need any prompting, as I started once again to pump. It was as if I weren’t satisfied with YS pussy, and now I was trying to force my penis into her cervix as well.

It must have overwhelmed her, as her first few screams were silent, her body just rocking violently. It took her a number of thrusts before she found her voice back, screaming “Sanjie, no!!!! Jiefu, stop!!!!!!” Her orgasm came shortly after, and this time she went limp. My wife giggled, and released her legs, which fell back onto the bed with a thump.

She breathlessly whispered: “The two of you bully me…. I want to bully Sanjie back…. Jiefu help me?”
Old 23-05-2020, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abyss100 View Post
She breathlessly whispered: “The two of you bully me…. I want to bully Sanjie back…. Jiefu help me?”
Wahhhhhhh .... Buay Tahan Liao .... Where To Release Now

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 24-05-2020, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
manimano deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OMG can imagine TS with the 2 sexy naked sisters, taking turns to fuck them...
Old 24-05-2020, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 5
gesher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share of a nice story, camping for more updates.
Old 24-05-2020, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
TheBlamingOne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Old 25-05-2020, 09:30 PM
Samster

With that, YS started her own assault on her sister, licking her from below. The shock from my wife quickly melted away into moans, which then became gurgling as I stood up and stuffed my turgid cock into my wife’s mouth, making her taste her own sister.

My wife looked at me angrily, as she continue to gag until she too had tears in her eyes. She took a while to regain her senses though, and she started to attack me as well, reaching behind my ass and playing with my balls and anus.

My legs started getting weak. This was not working.

“YS, our plan failed. We try something else. Laopo, get onto your hands and knees now.”

The role of master and slave was fluid between my wife and I, and we were both the attacker and the assaulted. She obediently got onto all fours, arching her back so both her holes were exposed. I entered her. She was not as tight as YS, but still I loved the sensation her pussy exerted. Her dripping snatch squelched as I thrust again and again.

“YS, come here. I want you to look closely as I fuck your sister. Put your face on top of her ass, here. Then, use your hands to play with her clit. Lets make her collapse.”

YS, with a devilish grin, carried out my orders. My wife’s moan intensified once YS started rubbing her clit, and that only emboldened YS to go even harder and faster. She was engrossed too in the way I fucked her sister, finally being able to get the close up view she was unable to have for the past few months.

Being able to bed these two angels at once was a dream come true, and with that, I too was going to come soon.

“I’m coming,” I announced, as I grabbed YS head and hair, anchoring her on top of my wife’s ass. I pulled out my penis with a pop, as I jerked myself furiously. YS seemed to understand my intentions, and instead of struggling, opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, like a hungry slut.

That look sent me over the edge. My cum spurted all over my wife’s ass, the first rope splashing inches away from YS face. She wasn’t so lucky, as the second and third caught her right in her mouth and cheek. The shock must have caused her to retract, but she was held firmly in place. The rest of my spunk landed on my wife’s back and ass, and she moaned as the warm semen hit her each time.

Exhausted, I collapsed on the bed… YS came up and hit me on the chest.
“Jiefu Kor Kor, you’re so bad… always try and make me drink your sperm.”

My wife got up, wiping my cum from her ass. She stuck it in her mouth, and turned to YS. “Tastes bad right…. This terrible man. But doesn’t it feel good to drink it, its like drinking fruit juice that we squeezed ourself…”

With that, they kissed each other, exchanging my taste over their tongues. That view was too much for me, and I slept shortly after…
Old 25-05-2020, 09:30 PM
Samster

The two girls must have washed up in between, and me as well. Somehow in my semi-asleep state I felt my wife cleaning up my penis with a towel. I wasn’t able to count the number of hands, but it felt like more than a pair was working on me. Perhaps my wife was giving post-sex tutorials to YS.

I woke up the next morning as naked as I slept. Both girls were beside me, hugging each other, each wearing a simple panty. Their pointy nipples and perky breasts were in full view, and as much as I wanted to suck them both, the last night had taken too much out of me. And, who knew what I would be in store for tonight.

I made breakfast for all of us, so we could refuel. The girls joined me in their usual T shirt and panty ensemble, except this time the panty flashes became more and more blatant. Both girls were also aware that the three of us would be in store for something even wilder tonight, as it would be the last night YS would be sleeping in our room. They wore matching thongs (when did they get them), lacy, stringy numbers, with my wife in black and YS in white.
For the rest of the day, they took every opportunity to tease me using their fingers, hands and mouths. Even as we watched TV, the girls took turns to put my dick into their mouths, each girl laying to either side with their T shirts lifted up. Their round smooth asses in full display, they gagged and gagged until my penis was slick with saliva.

It was finally time for the main event. We started off with a shower, which I always felt was redundant as we were going to lick each other up and down later anyway. Both girls took turns to wash me, one at the front and the other behind. Even though we already had sex, it still felt kind of weird to be showering with both my wife and her younger sister.

They rubbed my genitals with soapy hands, alternating my cock, balls and anus, and it took a lot for me not to just come on the spot. Once I was clean, the girls made me go out and wait while they had their turn.

I lay on the bed, stroking my cock slowly, making sure my hardness was maintained. I wanted to stuff it into their mouths, to hear their sweet gagging.

It was my mouth that was wide open however, as the two girls stepped out in matching underwear, dark blue for my wife and pink for YS. When did they get this??? It was lacy with floral imprints, and the bikini cut bottoms meant that a substantial amount of ass still peeked out from their panties.

My mouth continued to hang open as they started to lick me…
Old 25-05-2020, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 16
jawz99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So lucky. One big happy family. Keep it cumming please.
Old 26-05-2020, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!

this what we call..keep it within the family
Old 26-05-2020, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
oldiesbf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro TS, please continue with nice updates.
Old 26-05-2020, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abyss100 View Post
It was my mouth that was wide open however, as the two girls stepped out in matching underwear, dark blue for my wife and pink for YS. When did they get this??? It was lacy with floral imprints, and the bikini cut bottoms meant that a substantial amount of ass still peeked out from their panties.

My mouth continued to hang open as they started to lick me…
Yummy Yummy

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 26-05-2020, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
PuChoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice. Support and hope to read more!
Old 27-05-2020, 12:19 AM
Samster

It seemed that my wife had taken over YS’ syllabus, and tonight’s lesson was how to please men thoroughly. I think for most people, we both sometimes enjoy dominating and being dominated, and I got to play both roles tonight. First, the girls wanted to exert their power over me.

It began with me sitting on the edge of the bed, with each girl on either side. They rubbed their sexy lacy bras over my body, as they gave little licks to my chest, tummy, and finally my groin. My wife gave YS little tips along the way, some general, others specific to me. It seemed that my crotch was wetter than my cock, as the girls sought to tease me to the utmost.

“YS, don’t give him what he wants so easily…. You see, his cock will twitch whenever we lick the crotch only, that’s how you know he’s enjoying it. Ok, since he’s been a good boy, start licking his balls… Just lightly, we want him to go crazy from the wait. Yup, once his pre-cum starts to flow, then we continue…..”

And flow it did. The girls made sure that their heavy breathing landed on my cock, teasing me with the lack of touch. Soon, my cock was dripping, and that’s when the girls started their full on assault. First, each girl took one ball, and started licking, then trying to see how far they could suck and pull them apart. They didn’t get very far before it was painful, but the pain only made me harder.

Then, YS started to take me into her mouth. I was three quarters in, and I helped her with the remaining one quarter by thrusting forcefully, causing her to cough. I held her head down to make sure she couldn’t retract too far. Sensing her sister being bullied, my wife retaliated by reaching behind me, and gaining access to my anus during the moments I thrusted. Using her fingers, she started to rub my anal folds. I wasn’t sure if she was trying to get back at me or bully her sister, as that only made me thrust harder, and YS to gag more. Her saliva came out thick and viscous, coating my cock and enabling my thrusts to go smoother.

Such a cute little slut. I felt my orgasm coming, and as my cock twitched more intensly, my wife grabbed my balls and squeezed. Instantly, the sensation went away.

“Uh-uh, not yet…”
Old 27-05-2020, 12:27 AM
Samster

The girls then moved me to all fours, my hard penis hanging down like a cow’s udders. The girls started to take turns to milk me, while at the same time trying to see whether they could get both balls into their mouths. It took YS slightly more effort, with some help from my mouth, but soon both my balls were snugly in her soft mouth, and she ran her tongue over them while within. Soon, my pre-cum started to drip onto the bed, and my wife, making sure not to waste any lay on the bed below my with her mouth open, allowing some to drip in before reaching up to suck my dick for the rest of it.
YS, getting more daring, started to rim my ass. My wife encouraged her to really get into it.

“Yes, you can try to force your tongue inside.. Don’t worry, we cleaned it already, and it shouldn’t taste like much… How? Like it? Ur Jiefu is really starting to drip when you do that… I don’t know anymore whether its his pre-cum or he really cum.”

YS just moaned in agreement as she continue to tongue me furiously, with my wife alternating between my dick and balls. I felt my arousal peaking, and I had to release it on the girls. They were taking too much advantage of me!!

Feigning anger, I got up and lifted up my wife, spanking her as I put her on my shoulder. I then threw her on the bed and roughly shifted her into a doggy position. I did the same to YS, who coo-ed and moaned cutely as she got spanked. I pulled apart both their panties, exposing their wet snatches.

“You sluts…. You girls got so wet while playing with me, and you’re really driving me crazy. I’m not someone you can easily bully… Now you all will get it.”

I started to lick their pussies furiously. As I attacked one, the other would feel the wrath of my fingers, as I entered their tight cunts and moved my fingers violently. Feeling for the bumpy surfaces on the front walls of their pussies, I rubbed their G-spots as fast as I could, causing both girls to lose strength, their chests collapsing to the bed. They still kept their pert asses in the air, as if wanting more.

It was too much to bear, hearing their moans and seeing them shake their cute butts with each insertion of my fingers. I decided to start with YS. My cock was turgid, and I managed to pierce her innocent pussy at one go, causing her to go silent, and then scream a moment later. Grabbing her petite waist, I started to thrust hard, to let her know how horny she made me with her incessant teasing. The slapping sounds, mixed with her moaning, made me higher and higher. My wife looked at me longingly, continuing to shake her lonely ass slowly side to side. I reached over with my free hand, and inserted one finger into her anus as punishment for previously.

Instantly, she closed her eyes and moaned, but continued to shake her ass, now pushing her hips back so that my finger could go deeper. It was soon that I could feel YS’ cervix at the tip of my penis, and each thrust caused her moans to go deeper and deeper. Then, she stopped moaning, only letting out guttural sounds with each thrust, and then silence as she tightened her body in orgasm.

“My turn my turn,” said my wife as she pulled me off YS, who collapsed on the bed in a heap, body drenched with sweat. Pushing me down, my wife started to ride me, taking my entire shaft in one go. She paused, her eyes closed, as if savouring my girth and length, before leaning onto me and slapping her hips onto mine, fucking herself violently. YS took some time to recover, but came back for more, now starting to alternate licking my wife’s anus, as well as tugging and sucking my balls.

Our moans only emboldened her, and she too started to masturbate while pleasuring us..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1