The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2020, 01:47 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
iKINGKONG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: When will MPs be allowed to resume operations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lallana View Post
if u are too scared of leaks, then dun visit lor. u still have ur two hands. dun worry so much
Fully agreed bro. No LP better stay at home
Old 24-05-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKINGKONG View Post
You better stay at home. No money wanna act big boss by spoiling market. Kena chopped liao cry father cry mother. Brainless old man
================================================== ======
look like u r some clone ready for quarrel
just join in May & start to quarrel?
no worry one day u kena chop, i will cry on behalf of your father mother
Old 24-05-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakpak2001 View Post
They want to chop me but I will never give them chance. Me not like you so stupid. Kena chopped pocket empty liao cry father cry mother. Now I knows why the masseuses also looked down on you
Old 24-05-2020, 05:48 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakpak2001 View Post
Prince Devitt up
Old 24-05-2020, 05:56 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Under"STAND" View Post
i wish they open up soon too, cock always standing and sperm overflow
+129 to you

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 25-05-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
i think most spa no chance to write fake details cos they used barcode scanner to scan ic and fill in all your details to their tablet..
ur spa too atas liao la bro... still got scanner leh... my one ipad also dun have ah.. use pen paper to write one..

Quote:
if u dun write real info, then u better hope the place dun get raided later during the day or over next few days at least. why so scared of writing ur real info anyway.
need to tio on the spot they ask u for ic to check.. if not on the spot is bo tai ji one... i witness before AV asking one bro why anyhow write keep asking if 'u trying to be funny?'.. i go off liao he still trying to explain.. dunno what happen to him in the end...
Old 25-05-2020, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Now I knows why the masseuses also looked down on you
================================================== ========
they look up not because u r kingkong or big mouth but got $
who care they look down on us? as long as we still got $ in our pocket
so what they look u up? u king king got free? they become yr gf?
here to share our FR not to quarrel
Old 25-05-2020, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 12
Jamestoh12345 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJamestoh12345 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJamestoh12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
yah becoz you’ve been visiting unlicensed spas or licensed spas that anyhow operate hahah.

Ah yes sir
Old 25-05-2020, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 10
lallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
need to tio on the spot they ask u for ic to check.. if not on the spot is bo tai ji one... i witness before AV asking one bro why anyhow write keep asking if 'u trying to be funny?'.. i go off liao he still trying to explain.. dunno what happen to him in the end...
i see. alright, good to know this!
Old 25-05-2020, 06:05 PM
Samster (B)

Spa will not allow to re-open so soon. Save money first
Old 25-05-2020, 06:58 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Spa will not allow to re-open so soon. Save money first
Yes. For what spend like $100-$200 for a short time and giving the person money you dont even know. Might as well keep or buy something for own use better or treat yourself or family. Not being carrot head or Roberts
Old 25-05-2020, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 4
lustygrandmas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlustygrandmas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlustygrandmas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlustygrandmas is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Can I clarify? When Phase 1 begins, people are allowed to loiter and all that right.

What I mean is that, will fines be issued out in Phase 1 like it was during CB?
Old 25-05-2020, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustygrandmas View Post
Can I clarify? When Phase 1 begins, people are allowed to loiter and all that right.

What I mean is that, will fines be issued out in Phase 1 like it was during CB?
Phase 1 is only a modification of the CB. In reality the CB is still there except the name only. Phase 1 only allows certain shops to open, visiting within the same family, limited resumption of schools and work. Everything else remain the same including "no gatherings".
Old 25-05-2020, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
PowerNasi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
And they'll use typical PAP style scare tactics to force you admit you receive sexual service from ML just to close case
Old 25-05-2020, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

I see wan bao first page... Think got 4500 spa or facial personal appeal for the date of opening of their shop...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1